• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh Academy RP

(OOC: I apologize for the late response, classes take alot of my time.)
BIC:

Kit only walked a few steps out when a great force suddenly knocked him down. He was dazed by the impact as he laid on the ground. "Where's the leak, ma'am..." Kit said, clearly dazed from the impact. He shook his head to get his bearings back together. When he looked around, he saw that another student he presumed, had crashed into him and was apologizing greatly. "Yeah, I think I'm alright" Kit said as he got back up. "Though, I should also apologize myself, I wasn't being aware of my surroundings." Kit quickly added.

He looked back at the clinic where Robin was still staying in, then back at the student that crashed into him.
"Names Kit by the way, who might you be if I might ask?" Kit asked, clearly curious to the new stranger and her Kirlia that was before him.

Bridget looked around the hallway before glancing down at Bonnie, as if asking with a glance- "should we be trusting this strange Pokemon"? Turning back to the Toiroca, she gave a small, nervous smile,
"Well, me and my Lopunny don't bite! Her name is Bonnie, and I'm Bridget, it sure is nice to meet a Pokemon from a place I've never been to before!"
Lopunny nodded and cheered in agreement, putting her fuzzy paws on her hips as if she were prideful.

The Toiroca seemed relieved for a slight moment when the girl and her Lopunny were friendly towards him, until something popped up again that relentlessly tormented his mind. There wasn't exactly anyone he could trust for a pure hundred percent, since being under a nurse's care meant being spoiled or having the possibility of taking medicines and supplements to deal with his body's lack of nutrients. Eating was not a requirement for the bare minimum of living, as he could still survive... but he would be vulnerable to a multitude of diseases and flinch to the weakest bullet seed possible launched by a young Pokémon. Even if he had all the requirements fulfilled to have a more than comfortable way of living, he was still a little Pokémon as opposed to a rich boy he was; or at least he thought due to a lack of consideration taken by most humans in spite of substantial evidence.

He took in a deep breath while stating to the girl in telepathy, "As stated from b- before... most people call me Toiroca because w- well... that's the Pokémon I am I guess. I don't really remember my name or anything since the last thing I remembered before finding myself as a little dragon was this lady in a black cloak saying something and waving her stick thing with this black stuff coming out towards me..."

His body shook like several falling dominoes, as he attempted to keep his cool by taking in a few more deep breaths to delay the production of dark energy in his body. The golden bracelet worn around his left wrist glimmered in the fluorescent light. It had something etched on it with noticable love and remarkable effort, as it read to potential wandering eyes, "Ciar."

@Aquaman
Bridget looked at her Lopunny, who returned her look with the countenance of suspicion. Bonnie was never easily convinced of something presented to her just like that- she wanted proof. A true skeptic, she was. Petting behind the bunny Pokemon's ears, the girl glanced at Toiroca, cherry eyes glimmering in the light of the hallway,

"That's all you remember? Really? That is strange..." She noted, trying to use her brain to deduce what he was talking about, but never came to a truly sound answer, "M... Maybe you just pissed off the wrong witch... or something.." Bridget muttered, trying to turn that statement into a joke. Standing up from her crouched position, she situated her duffle bag strap back onto her shoulder, "Well... are you going to be okay? Like really okay?? You don't look so good,"

It was then that Bridget noticed the gleam from the small bracelet located on the creature's arm- and chose not to question the minor detail, as she didn't want to overthink it all too much.

The Toiroca sensed a surge of emotions rising from the darkness he attempted to bury deep beneath his body. It seemed as if something from what the girl said triggered the mass production of dark energy. Unknowing to him however, was that the outer area of his body was now faintly glowing in a grayish light, with a noticably more intense aura emerging from his body. He felt his heart pounding as if he was running three marathons at once, as he his body shook before falling onto his knees. A loud ringing echoed throughout his head, as the world was becoming fuzzier by the second.

It was almost impossible for him to hear his heavy breathing at this point, as he thought, "I can hardly see... or even hear... and my chest hurts quite a lot now..." He resisted the urge to spill out even a thought about the Nurse's Office, though it was already too late when it was beyond just being simply difficult to contain them in a time of stress.

His energy levels started to plummet at an alarming rate, as the boney body of his fell next to the girl soon after. The light and aura stemming from his body faded seconds later. Thinking that the girl would likely take him to the Nurse's Office if she saw him looking weaker than a healthy hatchling, he attempted to get back on his feet as soon as he could. While trying to get up, he looked like the weakest boxer struggling to make it past the ten second countdown on the first knock-down. He fell to his knees after failing to balance himself on his two small legs, as he tried to focus the last of his energy in hopes of restoring his dangerously low energy levels.

Nicholas kept watching the battle, Monferno by his side. He looked at his partner, who nodded in agreement, already knowing what he was thinking. The two walked off and Nicholas sent out the rest of his Pokémon. Whenever they were released, it was either to train, battle, or scout an enemy. They saw nobody nearby, so they began to train.

Bridget should've known better to interfere- to ever think twice about the strange Pokemon, but alas her heart was far too large. Slowly, she handed her duffle bag to Bonnie, who now held it in her own arms. Adjusting her backpack, the girl leaned down and picked up the weak creature, scooping him carefully into her own arms,
"Hey- hey... it's gonna be okay- I've gotcha... just relax- y-you're using too much energy- you need to just focus on breathing!" She told him, expression clearly filled with anxiety. Looking around the hallway, she began a slow jog toward the Pokemon Center facilities provided for them within the school. She passed it on her way to the dorms, so she was very sure of where it was- Toiroca needed immediate attention. Bursting through the doors with Bonnie in tow, she skidded to a halt in front of the counter,
"Nurse Joy?? Nurse Joy I stumbled upon t-this Pokemon who needs treatment right away- he's really weak- and... ca... can you help him? Maybe locate his trainer if he has one?? This is an academy after all, he has to have a trainer somewhere... right?"

Swampert noticed the bug pokemon leap around him. "Reverse the strike!" As Heracross charged the mega horn, Swampert tossed the already charged Hammer arm so the bug pokemon would fall right into it's path because it couldn't change course while falling. "Now Muddy Water!" With the other arm, it summoned a great wave of brown water.

"Oh, the little dragon's back... I was expecting him to come with a huge team of officers and possibly some red and blue cars while the strongest one is trying too hard to keep him still," The Nurse replied while wondering how the Toiroca was already weak after recalling a prior moment when he was brutally beating up an officer's Arcanine.

"Audino, we have a Code Blue! Stat! Get the treatment room ready!" The Nurse stated after turning to the Audino while the Audino nodded in approval and got everything ready for urgent treatment and care in a matter of an intense minute.

The Nurse turned back to the girl holding the Toiroca in her arms, as the Nurse requested, "Could you hand me the little one over?"

She cleared her throat after checking to make sure her blue, sterile gloves were a perfect fit and added, "I'll take care of him and look into the database to see if he has a trainer or not. I don't come across that many Pokémon who are separated from their trainers."

Heracross saw what was coming, and jumped off of Swampert. Before getting hit by Muddy Water. "No!" Jasper shouted, hoping not to lose. Heracross tried to jump up, but fainted almost instantly. Secretly, destroying those rocks really hurt it. "Fine, ummm...... Oh! Rhyperior never fainted! Rhyperior! Come back and join the battle again!" Yelled Jasper, sending out Rhyperior, even though he was extremely hurt. "Flash Cannon!" Rhyperior sent a blast straight towards Swampert.

Bridget bit her lip and nodded slowly, handing over the small, strange Pokemon to Nurse Joy, "Y-Yes ma'am... Thank you for helping him... I had no idea that he would be worth so much t-trouble... Um.. I'm gonna go now.." She stammered awkwardly, before pivoting on her heel and exiting the in-school center. Turning her head to gaze down at Bonnie, she gave an exhausted smile, "Well, that's all taken care of, huh?"

Her Pokemon nodded, seeming somewhat irritated, "Lop! Lopun!" Bridget giggled, ruffling the fur on Bonnie's forehead before continuing on her way back to the dormitories.

"At least now we can relax... I'm so tired..." The girl noted, giving a big yawn, which her partner mimicked. Once again, the pair took their time heading down the hallway, eventually arriving at 27 B. Using the key she was given by the receptionist, she slowly unlocked and opened up the door to reveal a relatively small, cozy room. It was equipped with a bed, a nightstand, a desk and chair, a closet, a mirror... And a nice big window giving her full view of the courtyard down below. Closing the door behind herself, she gasped as she walked in, taking off her shoes and looking around, "Wow... Check it out, Bonnie! Our own room! Isn't this great?" Bridget cheered, watching as Lopunny quickly jumped onto the bed and layed herself down. The girl ran after her, flopping onto the bed next to her and sighing in relaxation, "This is gonna be so cool... I hope I make some friends or something..."

Lopunny sat up, nudging Bridget with a grin. She too, sat up, and looked at the duffle bag that Bonnie had been carrying, "Oh right!"
Bridget opened the bag, and besides a few other outfits, the girl withdrew her very own fluffy pillows, a floral patterned quilt, and a picture of herself and her grandparents, "Just some stuff to make it homier..."