1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Sinel Island Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Mockingchu, Sep 13, 2017.

1. #1 Mockingchu, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. You never made a bio sheet for people to use.

3. Yea, could you make the bio sheet?

4. Edited original post so it has the Bio Sheet. Sorry about that >_<

5. Name: Halt Willow
    Hometown: Snowpoint Sinnoh
    Pokemon: Chimchar and eevee
    Appearance: Tall (as in 6'3) thin, wears dark sunglasses and has bright red hair.

Mockingchu likes this.
  6. Is the like acceptance?

7. Name: Lena Rostiff
    Hometown: Newbark Town
    Pokemon: Woobat
    Appearance: Slender build with tanned skin, amber eyes and short, thick black hair that is kept in a ponytail atop her head

Name: Zephy Child
    Hometown: Camphrier Town
    Pokemon: Shiny Dedenne, name Spark
    Appearance: A lithe build with sun-kissed skin and electric blue eyes, long straight blonde hair whisks about at her waist and she wears a pair of dark sunglasses on her head tucked behind her ears.

#7 9012_dirt, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. It is an open tread, just join in

9. Hoopa. Counts as a legend/mystical pkmn. Not allowed by admins.

10. @Glaceon trainer is correct 9012. You need to change that Pokemon. Sorry about that. And it is an open thread. I just ask for your bio so I understand more about the character.

11. Oh it does- let me change that really quick. This is like the third time I've done that XD I'm never sure whether or not they are legendary, I do a random pokemon generator to decide the pokemon I encounter. Sorry though, I'll also edit my post on the main thread.

12. BIO SHEET
    Name:
    Jalen Hill
    Hometown: Littleroot Town
    Pokemon: Turtwig
    Appearance: Tall and thin, with brown hair.

13. Sounds good ThatNormalGuy

FrostCrispz likes this.
  14. Is it alright if I add a dratini to my pokemon? It won't evolve to dragonite early. I hate dragonite, but love dragonair.

15. I made a new character, added onto my earlier post

16. Oh, and would you say being the one trainer born in 1k years is a little gary/maru sue? I mean, just throwing it out there like that is a little op. Do you mind fixing it please @The legend of pika ?

#18 FrostCrispz, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  17. I agree with Glaceon trainer. Having a general "mental cummunication bond" (it's communication, by the way, you misspelled it legend of pika) is a little OP in itself. But I guess if you want it, you can have it. At least, I think so. You might want to check over the rules again. Or you might just want to not be OP.