1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join “Since the Dawn of Time...” Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Pokéboy098, May 29, 2019.

?

Just interested: how many times has a good roleplay died on you for no reason?

1. 1

8.7%
  2. 2

4.3%
  3. 3

4.3%
  4. 4

4.3%
  5. 5

4.3%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

4.3%
  9. 9

4.3%
  10. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. More than 10/Too many to count

65.2%
  1. Is that animals (Those three that attack) are NPCs... If yes, can I kinda control them in next post?

2. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

Yes, they are NPCs... Just let me tell you how they attack. The Panther uses his strength to overcome his foes, The Hawk uses speed and his talons, the ferret uses agility, and speed

3. What's happened in the rp?

4. Mass of destruction, killing and stuff (seriously, everyone get brilliant idea to pass by 2 floor tribe teritory)

5. PlayfulFox47

Tribes one three and four are all in tribe two's terratory... The Viridains are not taking it kindly, but are not attacking, yet. They are starting to get agitated though. I sware, they are about to attack due to many unwanted visitors.

6. Me-Nooooir
    Noir-What
    M-prepare for soo much killing today
    N-mehhhhh

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  7. PlayfulFox47

Hey, they are frightened! Plus everyone there is either enemies with us or seem angry.

Clite of Dragonbow likes this.
  8. (I understand) but Noir was just passing by, He was sent to meet with phoenix tribe (Yes, @Jodie.xox's one) and now everyone wants to attack him...

9. PlayfulFox47

Nah, right now the Princess is in charge due to the King being ill at the moment. We are being defensive, just watching...

10. So what is there for me to do? I feel like I'm just stuck here now

11. Don't worry, Xertion ordered to Noir to have a nice Diplomatic talk with someone from Phoenix tribe. He will arrive soon.

12. PlayfulFox47

Just has to get through us first... I will be gentle... My suggestion right now is to try to stay out of tribe 2.

13. I don't have a bo e to pick with them (Just killed their pets) I don't have a bones to pick with them...

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  14. PlayfulFox47

Eh, the pets would of killed you if you didn't kill them. They are hardwired to kill their ower's killer before they retire and become guards (and depressed)

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  15. I don't think I am going to have time to do this. So my reserved spot can go to someone else if they want it.

16. =(
    Edit:
    @Jodie.xox, Thomas is going to arrive to your tribe.

#56 Clite of Dragonbow, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    EmoKitty21 and PlayfulFox47 like this.
  17. Is anyone going to post?

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  18. PlayfulFox47

I'll post as soon as I get the time. Right now I'm just on and off...