• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Silvery Sprites (Requests are sorta open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been spriting for a while now, and wanted to share my artwork. So I decided to join a forum and open up a shop! Here are some examples of my work:

princessgardevoir.png
catpokemon.png
ledybacosplaytrans.png
ponytaretype.png
dressupexample.png
bellossomrevamp.png
parasectfossil.png
beautiflyrecolour.png
mermaidmon.png
sleepingbronzor.png
geniefuzemon.png
linelessexample.png

Edit: Added some more sprites, and I have also put some temporary rules in place of which sprites you can request, as I don't want to do any complicated splices at the moment. So, here is a list of what you can request:

- recolours
- lineless
- sleeping sprites
- revamps
- dress-ups
- retypes

Sorry to anyone who wanted a cosplay or splice, but I open up requests for them again at some point.

Re: Silvery Sprites (Requests are open!)

I have to say, these look very lovely! And nice touch by adding the white around the sprites~ It makes them seem to pop with more color! And the shading is just excellent, keep it up!

Thanks, glad you like them. I've uploaded a new sprite as an example of a trainer cosplay. Pretty happy with how it turned out, hope you like it.

Wow, nice job! I agree with Doubled, I like the white around them. I especially like the Gardevoir one.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Oh wow, I really do agree. I like these a lot, especially the first one.

Please keep spriting, we haven't seen a really good spriter who's been active in a while :'D

Thanks for the support, added some more sprites, hope you like them. There's a retype, a dress-up, a revamp and a fossilmon.

Very nice job, Silvery! I especially love the Gardevoir one and the sepia Parasect.

Reckon you could do a sepia Luxio for me?

Here's your luxio:

luxiofossil.png

And here's the code to use it:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1624/luxiofossil.png[/IMG*]

Just remove the asterix.

I absolutely love your art! All of them are really good, and that fusion is really smooth!

Could you please make me a sepia Chandelure?

Thanks!

Glad you like it!

Here's your request Blazi, sorry about the delay:

chandelurefossil.png

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/715/chandelurefossil.png[/IMG*]

Remove the asterisk to use, hope you like it.

Glad you like it so much!

I've added two new sprites: a recolour (which is also my avatar), and a splice that's a mermaid pokemon. And yes, I am aware that I used gardevoir again, but she's one of my fav's (in other words expect the possibility of more splices featuring her).

Wow, your sprite work is amazing! All the colours are crisp, the fusions blend extremely well together, and the little outlines of white add to the class of the sprites.

Do you do cosplays? If so, could you possibly make me a Charizard cosplay, using Blue's HeartGold/SoulSilver sprite as a base?

Sorry about the delay, here's your charizard cosplay:

charicosplay.png

Here's the code - http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2078/charicosplay.png[/img*]

Just remove the asterisk to use, hope you like.

Also, I have added a couple more sprites to the first post, and I won't be taking any long requests for a while (see first post).

Status
Not open for further replies.