• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Silver Cove High (Discussion)

Information of the RP :
It's a brand new year, trainers from all around the globe are coming to study here at Silver Cove High, you are signing up to this school to study and learn new things. Make new friends and uncover many mysteries.
School Board :
Welcome to Silver Cove High, located in Goldenrod City of Johto, this school was built in honor of the ocean guardian Lugia. Trainers come here to study about Pokemon. The school has a variety of locations to help the trainers study, the dorms for them to stay in, classrooms and extra classes for the students to study, a safari zone for them to experience, the safari zones include a forest zone, a savana, a volcanic habitat and a cave system. There is also a seaside area.Back at the school there is a gym and a pool for athletes. The school also provides entertainment, it's built next to a theme park, the school has a private park but it's those kind of dog walking and bird feeding park. The school also has a canteen and a private movie theater, on the west side of the school holds the library. Hope you enjoy your stay and remember to do your homework!
Rules :
  1. No swearing
  2. Megas are only allowed if you have an administrator's permission
  3. Only three Pokemon each
  4. No legends, mythicals
  5. Pokemon must not be fully evolved
  6. Follow Charms RP Rules
  7. Romance allowed but not too much.
Character Form :
Name :
Appearance :
Personality :
Home Town, Region :
Pokemon :
Goals :
Other :
Mine :
Name : Jake
Appearance : Tall, looks strong, wears a white T-shirt and a red jacket , wears a pair of jeans paired with brown sneakers, he has a green cap that he always wear the cap as a Rayquaza symbol. He carries a medium sized blue backpack. He has black eyes, brownish hair, white skin and athletic.
Personality : Likes to have fun, always up for a challenge, confident and friendly, always help friends in need and care for all kinds of Pokemin
Home Town, Region : Driftveil City, Unova
Pokemon : Servine, Larvesta, Marill
Goals : To become a professor
Other : He lives in a family of four, his parents and his sister. His mother died from a sickness lately so mentioning that to him would affect his feelings alot
RP Link :
https://pokecharms.com/threads/silver-cove-high.18589/

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jack Spruce
Appearance: A bit of muscle, but skinny. He’s a bit pale and has brown eyes. His hair is blood red. Jack wears a completely black hoodie and has a red bandanna covering his mouth. He wears black jeans and shoes and has a gray undershirt. He stands at 5’10”.
Personality: A strategist and tries to put all his knowledge into use when battling. He’s quiet around strangers, but can be nice if you get to know him. Isn’t energetic , but cares deeply about his Pokemon. Jack’s also a loyal friend.
Hometown & Region: Miltank Farm, Johto
Pokemon: Nincada - Master Spirit - Genderless; Bonsly - Trickster - Female; Tangela - Vinelord - Male
Goals: To be the champion of a region
Other: N/A

Welp depending on the numbers of people joining, since we're the only ones here right now your dorm is 02
Also about classes, we can choose what ever subject we want to study about, Cooking, Math, Battle, etc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
K then. Also is it ok if there is a lugia statue in front of the school and a guard he needs your id for you to get in? (Making things up that sounds like normal school stuff)

Ummm hello!! Every school has a guard xD but yeah it was built to honor Lugia so the statue is fine same with the guard
Also if you know some people who might be interested tag them in

Name : Isaac Chandler
Appearance : Tall with messy-ish brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Wears a light green hoodie with darker jeans. Has white sneakers.
Personality : Quiet and more introverted. Keeps to himself.
Home Town, Region : Laverre City, Kalos
Pokemon : Noibat, Doduo, and Eevee
Goals : To become a better trainer than his sister
Other : His sister is the Laverre City Gym Leader

Last edited:
Name : Hazel Maguire
Appearance : Hazel is a lean girl with average height. Her auburn hair is short and looks like spikes, in her childhood she was called 'that girl with sandslash on her head'. Her eyes is, well, Hazel. She wears orange jacket with black shirt underneath it, also a brown cargo pants and hiking shoes.
Personality : Hazel is a lump of energy and eager to do lots of things. She tries to increase her patience by fishing. She likes collecting interesting stuffs she found and make a collection book for it.
Home Town, Region : Paniola, Alola
Pokemon : Swablu(Stella, male), Rockruff(Jet, male), Brionne(Aria, female)
Goals : To become a good pokemon ranger
Other :

Name : Pron
Appearance : Pron wears mostly orange getup, with an orange hoodie with white strings, orange pants, and brown hair.
Personality : Pron is scared of almost everything, from thunderstorms to a Urarsing spotting him, he isn't exactly the bravest person alive.
Home Town, Region : Nuvema Town, Unova
Pokemon : A Lv. 2 Rattata
Goals : To become famous, then his parents wouldn't care so little about him.
Other : He begged his parents for a Pokemon, so his parents gave him a single worn Pokeball and said "Go crazy". Pron thanked them and went out,and successfully caught a Rattata. Then he realized he was in Nuvema Town, a place where the weakest Pokemon lurk. He didn't care, as long as he had a buddy, he was a-ok.

Name : Danielle (Dan)
Appearance : Decently tall with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a blue sea coat and black shorts.
Personality : Dan is nice, but doesn't like introductions. She likes the sea and different cultures. Dan has photographic memory.
Home Town, Region : Slateport, Hoenn. But she travels and never lived there.
Pokemon : Hakamo-O (Drake) Marshtomp (Muddy)
Goals : Travel and see alot around the world.
Other : Over her life, Dan has been to Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, Kalos and Alola.

Last edited:
Alright, I will be using my newest fan made Pokémon for this RP since I got approval from @TheAssasinRiolu. I might a bit of an information sheet on the ability since it could perhaps bit complicated to explain here. I also have made another character bio for the Pokémon since it is a fan made Pokémon of mine after all.

Name: Her name is Ava Shion.
Appearance: Ava is a bit short for her age, coming in at just 4'11" or roughly about 150 cm. She has rather pale skin, brown eyes and flat black hair. She has on a purple, half sleeve, empire waist dress suited for a romantic evening. She also has on white flat shoes that each have five carat diamonds near the toe cap. Along with carrying a white purse full of money and other basic goodies around her shoulder, she wears a 18 karat gold necklace and has a rather interesting pendant underneath. It is a flat, 18 karat heater shield that have the etched pictures of a snake curling around a rod in the upper left corner, a sword cleaving a skull in the upper right corner, a round crosshair in the bottom left corner and a swung fist reflecting a beam in the bottom right corner.
Personality: Ava is usually quiet and attempts to keep her Jinodon out of trouble whenever she can. She is always up for a conversation with others, though she isn't the one to start them off. She can be a bit assertive at times, since her Jinodon does have the mind of her little brother that she still remembers to this day.
Home Town, Region: Naika Town, Huniaru.
Pokémon: She has a Jinodon. (Information on it is below.)
Goals: She wants her Jinodon to see the outside world instead of him just lying around in his crib all day and learn more about her special device so she can have her Jinodon battle more effectively.
Other: She carries around a special device called a Pokéter, a special display terminal that resembles a tablet and functions like a Pokédex and other means and loads up moves for Jinodon to use in combat.

Name:
His name is currently unknown, though it will be revealed in the RP sometime soon or later.
Species: Jinodon / Creativity Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, since even he doesn't know his age due to amnesia.
Type: [type]Normal[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Huniaru, a fan made region based off of a mix of China's more present events and setting.
Ability: Synthesize (Instead of using one move at a time in combat, the trainer can have up to four moves for the Pokémon to use in a turn phase. Each move has less base power however due to the pressure of intense memorization. Only the same moves of the sufficient tier, name, type and speciality can be selected for use. The trainer can also pass a turn to load up more moves for the Pokémon to select from, though they will be left with no special move to use for that turn.)
Appearance: Jinodon is a small, robotic, bipedal Pokémon that resembles a young igunidon. He has blue eyes and a white body made of light titanium that has a smooth feel to it. His head is slightly small in proportion to his body, as his mouth has no teeth whatsoever. His small arms each have four tiny fingers while his legs have three toes each, though both his hands and feet lack any sort of claws or nails however. He also has a tapered tail that has some small black markings near the top area that goes from one end to the other. When he is in combat, his hands and tail may transform into the appropriate weapon to allow him to use a move. (Example: Water Gun makes his left hand transform into a small cannon and Slash would make his tail transform into a small sword.)
Personality: [To be revealed in this RP since this can sometimes change depending on the circumstances.]
Primary Moves: [This is left blank since this often varies due to Jinodon being able to learn most basic moves, such as Pound and Water Gun.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: He is a unique starter of the region of Huniaru and has an unused type combination. He can also talk unlike most Pokémon, though his speech still needs quite a bit of improvement.
Poké Browser Entry: "It has been said that this Pokémon was created with someone else's consciousness after they fell victim to a terrible storm. It often relies on its trainer in combat since its moves are loaded using a special device that can load up any random move the Pokémon knows for the Pokémon to use."

(I'm gonna go with a younger Robin in this RP)
Name : Robin Ambers
Appearance : A tall slender young teen with long, wavy black hair. She wears a grey crop top and black leggings. She wears black ugs that go half way up her legs. She wears glasses and carries around a black bag
Personality : Robin is a complex person. At first she can come as cold, serious, mature, and basically a jerk. But when you get to know her she can be emotional, sassy, witty, and sarcastic. She tries to hide her weakness and emotions.
Home Town, Region : Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pokemon : Vulpix, Sneasel, Tailow
Goals : To be too of her class to impress her father
Other : She seems to be distant from all the kids at school

Name : Moss.
Appearance : Tan jeans, green shirt, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Personality : Cautious.
Home Town, Region : Blackthorn city, Johto.
Pokemon : Magneton (Spark) / Magnemite (Bolt)
Goals : Become a electric gym leader.
Other : Final team: Magnezone / Magneton / Zebstrika / Cryogenal / Jolteon / Charjabug.

Last edited:
I presume that class will start soon so I'd be willing to have another character of mine be a teacher or even the nurse if the RP demands and if the RP creator says I'm allowed to or requires it.

Well, @TheAssasinRiolu is the RP creator here, so it seems that he's the one accepting people. (Though I suspect he's in that specific time zone though...)

Also, I might maybe share a sneak peek of my new fan made Pokémon if anyone can guess the origin of the name of my fan made Pokémon I'm using in the RP.