• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Silver Cove High (Discussion)

OK wow I'm sorry for being away for a long time I might OP @CosmicDreams or @Aquaman to accept requests
Anyways @Friend-A accepted dorm 08
@Roserader22968 Sorry to say you aren't accepted being of one lining which I saw in a RP where you got warned by Stellar (It's not a big deal really I just don't want some "Inexperienced" RPers in this RP since I have dealt with some)
Classes will start soon and you guys can control as many characters as you want just remember not to lose out any of them, @Aquaman you can be a teacher or nurse same with everyone else just make another character form if you want to

Last edited:
If that's the case then things should be a lot easier then. I'll likely be making another character form before posting in the RP since someone else might possibly interact with my character. (Though I presume that the RP creator is responsible for the bigger things like warning about time skips and such.)

Well, I'll get my next post ready once I have my other character sheet in. (This character will most likely be in the Nurse's Office or something since he's a bit hurt from something that happened prior to the RP. He's also a new starter Fakemon that had a development cycle of three weeks.)

*??? could be seen eating some leaves while the floret on his head is being watered on a little bit at a time by his nurse*

Alright, understood. I should be online until most of wednesday because of what I said earlier.

I'm still working on my new character sheet and I'll post in the RP after posting the new sheet here.

Alright, I have my new character finished. (Please note that he cannot be caught or have anything of the likes done at the moment.)

Name: His name is currently unknown, though it will be revealed soon in the RP.
Species: Pailosar / Floret Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look a bit young at first glance.
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal, a fan made region based off of a mix of Greece's past and present events.
Ability: Floral Solace (Even during the moments of impossible odds, Pailosar's virtue can still shine a light to victory. When Pailosar is behind cover and not taking direct damage for at least three seconds, all deferred damage is immediately negated and Pailosar is healed for 25% of the deferred damage he would have received. All remaining lost HP is regained in a gradual manner and the effects of status conditions and stat debuffs are steadily lifted. The ability's effect is doubled if he is in a pinch. This ability is the signature ability of Pailosar and his evolution family.)
Appearance: Pailosar is a quadrupled, dinosaur-like Pokémon resembling a young Apatosaurus. The lower half of his body is a shade of darker green while the upper half is light green. He has a small head, black, beady eyes, a tiny nose composed of two dots and a small flower on his forehead. The condition of the flower is an indication of Pailosar's health, as it will wilt if it is weak and flourish if it is healthy. His mouth has two small teeth in their respective corners in the upper section of his mouth. Unlike his forearms, his hind feet each have a single, but small claw. His whip-like tail is a bit short in proportion to his body due to his young age, as it is often used to grab berries and other items if he is not feeling the need to use his forearms or even his mouth.
Personality: Pailosar is usually calm and docile, as he is up to interacting with others so long as they are not too wild like a typical bar party. He rarely ever panics when faced with a tough situation, save for when things become a bit too rough or if he's attempting to endure his worst fear. He is often seen as a young peacemaker, since he has been known to settle some fights and other conflicts with other young Pokémon around his age. His combination of breath techniques and controlled reactions make a great combination when it comes to keeping it up on the job.
Primary Moves: Bractsword, Serene Spore, Solar Draw, Solar Spear.
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: He is the grass starter for Etepeal. He also wears a silver anklet around his right leg with something etched on the side that is visible when inspected from a close distance.
Poké Browser Entry A: "It is rare to find a Pailosar with their flower not blossomed yet, as the tiny flower blooms after birth. The flower is said to be Pailosar's primary source of energy in its young ages, since it can be picky when it comes to dining along with the others."
Poké Browser Entry B: "The flower on Pailosar's head is an indication of its health, wilting if it is weak and arising if it is strong. When it feels threatened, it expends powerful energy contained in the flower with violent force."
Moves Information:
Category: Physical
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 7.5 Meters / 3 Tiles (Fan Shape)
Description: The user gathers focus all their energy into a leaf-like edge with several flower-like teeth, as they vigorously swing the blade at nearby Pokémon. Pokémon affected by this move after being attacked from the front may see a slight decrease in their defenses.
Effects: May decrease defense by one stage if target is hit from the front.
Category: Status (Egg Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: An advanced move that Pokémon usually learn in their teen years or even early adulthood. The user releases a cluster of soothing spores on themselves, temporarily increasing resistance to deferred damage and bestowing the user with damage absorption.
Effects: Grants the user 75% resistance to deferred damage and damage absorption at a constant rate of 10% + 25 for five turns.
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user absorbs solar energy to refill some lost energy and increase the power of the next Grass-type move used.
Effects: Heals the Pokémon equal to 20% of their max HP and increases the power of the next Grass-type move used by 125%.
Category: Special
Power: 15 x 7
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 15 Meters / 6 Tiles
Description: The user blasts the target with tiny shafts of highly focused energy in quick succession. Attacking the target from a flanking angle may inflict Frazzle onto the target, temporarily reducing resistance to Grass-type moves.
Effects: May inflict Frazzle if the target is attacked from behind, reducing resistance to Grass-type moves by 50% for five turns.

@CosmicDreams umm dude you gotta reply other wise it's gonna die likes the last one, I would just write "getting no reply he left" but that would be autoing and I can't do that it would still mess up another rule which is continuing

Just a quick note, autoing is when you control someone else's character without their permission. (But I don't know what to call it if you got their permission and if it's mutual.)

I'll likely be controlling my separate fan made Pokémon character if no one interacts in the next post and possibly getting prepared for a time skip if necessary.