• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed (Sign Ups) The Kanto Pokemon Trainer Graduate Intake (Pokemon Journey Anime style)

Name: Law J. Wilson
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Kanto
Graduated School: Videran
Appearance: He has a medium skin tone and a well masculine build. He has Purple eyes and Freckles on his nose. He has White fluffy hair that sticks out of the front of his black and purple beanie. He wears a black t-shirt that says "I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing" and cargo shorts.
Personality: He is often known to be really lazy and puts half an effort into everything he does(Accept for battles). But what he lacks in effort he makes up with intelligence. He often uses the strengths and weaknesses of others to his advantage.
Strengths: He often uses the strengths and weaknesses of others to his advantage, and thinks ten steps ahead of his opponents.
Flaws: He gets exhausted quickly and because he thinks ten steps of his opponent as soon as he joins a battle and he sees he has no chance, he forfeits.
Starter Pokemon: Rookidee

Name: Law J. Wilson
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Kanto
Graduated School: Videran
Appearance: He has a medium skin tone and a well masculine build. He has Purple eyes and Freckles on his nose. He has White fluffy hair that sticks out of the front of his black and purple beanie. He wears a black t-shirt that says "I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing" and cargo shorts.
Personality: He is often known to be really lazy and puts half an effort into everything he does(Accept for battles). But what he lacks in effort he makes up with intelligence. He often uses the strengths and weaknesses of others to his advantage.
Strengths: He often uses the strengths and weaknesses of others to his advantage, and thinks ten steps ahead of his opponents.
Flaws: He gets exhausted quickly and because he thinks ten steps of his opponent as soon as he joins a battle and he sees he has no chance, he forfeits.
Starter Pokemon: Rookidee
accepted

sorry guys for the inactivity. I'll start posting again soon

Oh boy I have way too much time on my hands, another RP for me

Name- Luke Vilke
Gender-Male
Age-13
Height-5”5
Hometown-New Bark Town(Moved to Kanto)
Graduated School-Homeschooled
Appearance-Orange Hair covering his forehead completely. Pale complexion and has freckles.
Personality- Likes to do Pokémon Battles, but likes catching Pokémon more, unfortunately, his dad passed away in his sleep. Is scared of talking to people.
Strengths- Doesn’t talk, so it’s hard to figure out a lot about him and his Pokémon. Also always looks nervous when looking at him, so you can’t see if he has a plan or not
Weakness- He doesn’t talk, so he doesn’t have many friends, so he has low self confidence. He gets nervous when you look at him, so he can’t think of a plan.
Starter Pokemon-Sentret he got from his dad before he died

Name: Charlette Ambers (goes by Char)
Height: 5’6”
Hometown: Pallet Town
Graduated School: Jubilife
Appearance: She has long, blond hair flowing out of a white baseball cap, crystal blue eyes splashing color with fair skin. She usually wears a black unzipped hoodie revealing a white blouse underneath, matched by a black short skirt and sneakers. She has a one strap, white satchel over her shoulder and a chain necklace.
Personality: Char is a charismatic girl who at times can be a bit of a flirt. She lived in the poorer area of the city, so she is used to adversity and is driven to make a better life for herself.
Strengths: Being a outgoing person, finding out the nature of people and Pokémon comes easily to her. She gets along with complete strangers with ease. Her mentality as a trainer is one of grit and grind, she believes effort overcomes all in the end.
Flaws: She picks battles she knows that she has little chance of winning. Loyalty is extremely important to her, hurt her and she holds a grudge.
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if I could Join with a mimikyu?
I'm asking because they are usually found in the wild at a high level, but mine will be at a much lower level

Sorry for posting this so soon, here we are...

Name: Ame Kyle
Height: 4'9"
Hometown: Lavender town
Graduated School: Trainer school of Alola
Appearance: He has medium length brown wavy hair, hazelnut brown eyes, a creepy plain expression on his face that's on most of the time, he is skinny and doesn't have much muscle, he usually wears black trousers that go down to his ankles, brown loafers, a formal grey dress-shirt. The only really notable thing he has on him is a wristband made from chains and a single dusk stone attached.
Personality: Ame is clouded with mystery, you can never tell if he is being serious or not, which can lead into funny or confusing predicaments, he almost never changes his monotone voice, when he opens up to pepole, he can be extremely dark... however, he hardly does that... if he has the chance to stop someone from getting hurt, he would, he's tough on the outside but soft and caring on the inside.
Strengths: His main strength is his intelligence, serious attitude and reaction timing, and finally his creepy attitude is what makes others either steer clear or obey him.
Flaws: He is seriously weak, quiet and hardly cooperates.
Starter Pokemon: A Mimikyu that he hatched himself, they are extremely close and travel together everywhere, he had received the egg from his missing brother 5 days before he left and never returned... The Mimikyu's pokeball is a premier ball.

Name: Jezebel Melodía
Height: 5'2"
Hometown: Lumiose City
Graduated School: Santalune
Appearance: Her hair, which is long and silky and reaches the small of her back, is purple with soft pink tips. Her large eyes are the color of molten gold. Standing at 5'4", she is very slender and has fair skin. She usually wears long sleeve shirts that have loose sleeves and are slit at the wrists. They neckline plunges in a v-neck to the bottom of her ribs. She wears faded skinny jeans that are frayed and torn from her knees up. For shoes, she goes simple with silver and black sneakers. She only deviates from this outfit when it's cold out. She hates the cold. Should there be a significant chill in the air or snow or ice on the ground, she will bundle up in a thick, black winter coat, fuzzy black boots with pom poms, and very thick sweatpants.
Personality: Jezebel can be very snappy and abrasive. While she enjoys conversation, she tries to err on the side of caution when in the presence of new people; this uncertainty will make her more quiet than usual. While she knows pokemon very well and did very well in her class, but her less than optimal social skills leaves her unable to connect with most pokemon. In her own words, "Ask me anything about damn near any pokemon but put me in front of the thing and it'll hate me."
Strengths: High determination and willpower, so much so that she will never give up even when she questionably should. She is also incredibly loyal.
Flaws: Her temper is easily her Achilles' heel; it can be very explosive without seemingly any provocation at times. She can also be very impatient, both with specific subjects and her time in general.
Starter Pokemon: Rufflet (Voxsan/Lvl 5 equivalent)