• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sign-ups for Pokémon Kingdoms

This is the sign-up page for Pokémon Kingdoms, a roleplay revolved around kingdoms for each type of Pokémon, and their lives and interactions. Once you have asked me to join, click the link to the rules and basics, and make an original character (OC). If you have any questions regarding Pokémon Kingdoms, ask me.
Link to the rules page:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-kingdoms-rules-basics-and-character-creation-thread.17525/
Link to roleplay:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-kingdom-roleplay.17526/

Last edited:
Alright, so... I'm gonna go with this one for the moment.

Basics:
  • Name: Tiberius.
  • Nickname: Tib.
  • Species: Braviary.
  • Kingdom: Cloudy Peaks.

Physical:
  • Size: 1,5 m = 4,92 ft.
  • Weight: 40 kg= 88,2 lbs.
  • Color: The ones from a regular Braviary. though, if I can, I'd like to have Tiberius with greyer colours due to his age. So, his red feathers are instead from a greyish-red tone and his dark blue feathers are from a light grey instead. It happens the same with his yellow and blue feathers, with the exception of his white feathers, that are still white.
  • Non-Shiny.
  • Eye colour: Grey

Abilities:
  • Attacks: Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Wing Attack, Slash.
  • Skills: Keen eye.

Mental:
  • Hobbies: Mainly reading and learning about the culture of the other Kingdoms.
  • Enjoys: Talking with other Pokemon, dawns and books.
  • Dislikes: Rude Pokemons, and extreme cold.
  • Fears: Dying alone (after all his life, he didn't have any Pokemon that loves him or any children).
  • Habits: He wakes up really early, have something for breakfast and spend the rest of the day teaching the younger ones how to fly and some tips on how to fight. In the evenings, Tiberius enjoys reading about other Kingdoms or talking with the other inhabitants of the reign or foreigns. He normally starts to sleep quite late, due to problems falling asleep.
  • Positive traits: Patient, he normally causes a good first impression.
  • Negative traits: Maybe too proud, insomniac (so maybe he gets up in a bad mood until he gets something as breakfast).
  • Personality: Kind, though his imposing, yet still, ungainly figure. He knows how to listen.Sometimes he can be a little arrogant with his knowledge.

Story: Tiberius has always spent his life in the Cloudy Peaks. He had a happy childhood as a Rufflet, and it didn't take too long for him to show some impressive skills flying and fighting. He soon became a guard still being a Rufflet. Some of the other guards normally joked with him about a "child being a guard", but he didn't mind at all. He protected the Kingdom for years, though his dream was always visiting other Kingdoms, something that he never achieved, replacing instead by reading books of how the other Kingdoms were. Those books were enough for him, though he secretly wants to visit them. But in the last years, his skills and strengths have slowly disappeared, so he left the guard job and decided to work as a teacher. Now, though he enjoys teaching the basics to the youths, he still hopes to one day become a counsellor.

Well, I've been roleplaying in a similar RP that I think that became inactive (or at least, I wasn't receiving notifications). Maybe tomorrow (in my country is quite late now) I can find it, I can notify them about this RP.

Alright! Here is my character~
Her backstory might be a bit rubbish, it's late where I am from
Basics:

Name: Guinevere
Nickname:She goes by Gwen
Species: Gardevoir
Kingdom: Misty Moor

Physical:

Size: 1.6m or 5 feet 3 inches (I'm from the UK by the way)
Weight: 48.7 kgs or 106.7 pounds
Color: Gwen looks like the typical Gardevoir with no other colour variations to her.
Shiny/Non shiny:Non-Shiny
Eye color:Red

Abilities:

Attacks
  • Calm Mind
  • Draining Kiss
  • Psychic
  • Magical Leaf
Skills: Synchronize

Mental:

Hobbies:Gwen enjoys spending her spare time reading about different kingdoms, baking delicious treats and making art for her home
Enjoys: The quietness and comfort of her home, Books about different Kingdoms, Younger Pokemon, Art, Cold Weather, Sunsets,Sunrises, and Baking.
Dislikes:Loud noises, Dark forests, and Extremely Hot weather (She hates the heat)
Fears:Thunderstorms, Tight Spaces, and Ghost Pokemon (She thinks they are creepy)
Habits: For some reason, though Gwen is definitely not a morning Pokemon, Her body naturally wakes up early. This makes her quite grumpy, irritable, and not pleasant to be around in the mornings. But it can be fixed with a few cups of strong, freshly brewed coffee.
Positive traits: If She has her morning coffee, Gwen is a friendly soul who is optimistic and patient with others. She is also at least tries to be polite.
Negative traits: Gwen is extremely grumpy without her morning coffee. She will read late into the night, also making her even more grumpy. And she can be quite childish and stubborn at times.
Personality:
Gwen is a rather friendly pokemon, getting along with most anyone. This makes her great at her teaching job. Gwen is patient with her job, no matter how hard it gets. Her gentle and calm manner hides a secret, that Gwen secretly is actually quite naive and childish despite her intelligence.

Story:
Gwen was born in the Mystic Kingdom as a timid and shy Ralts who could barely speak a word to anyone. Gwen would cry if you even teased her just a little. Her only comfort in life was true baking and art. Though she wasn't great at art, Gwen was quite an expert in baking. Her favorite part about it was to see her parents reaction to the dishes and most of them were positive. When Gwen was a teen, she got a job helping to take care of the younger psychic pokemon. The now Kirlia absolutely loved her job. The job helped her to become more outgoing and reveled a caring, quite friendly Pokemon. Instead of becoming a baker like what she wanted to be, Gwen decided to become a teacher because of her love to help others. But she decided to keep the baking as a hobby. After training, Gwen is finally now a official teacher who also bakes in her spare time.

I am probably not going to roleplay yet. It's almost midnight where I am from.

Oops I posted on the other thread, I'll delete it later.

Basics:

Name: Charisma Kimyona

Nickname: Chara

Species: Rowlet

Kingdom: Vast Grasslands

Physical:

Size: 1’00”

Weight: 1.5 kg

Color (ask for permission)

Shiny/Non shiny: Shiny

Eye color: Amber

Abilities:

Attacks: Omnious Wind, Tackle, Leafage, Peck

Skills: Long Reach (if we're talking about ability)

Mental:

Hobbies: Reading, Training, Berry picking

Enjoys: Kickboxing, Throwing darts

Dislikes: Her true family, anyone that will try and take her away from her foster family

Fears: Being taken, her foster mom’s wrath

Habits: Kicking others that irritates her

Positive traits: Extremely Loyal, compassionate, perseverance,

Negative traits: Messy, selfish, cynic, lazy

Personality: She’s lazy and blunt, others often think that she has twisted morals and frankly there not half wrong. She loves to be in solitude and only in the presence of those who she is familiar with. Her mindset towards others, is that any type of Pokémon will use others to get what they want, this give her the disability to communicate to others in a non-jerk kind of way. She’s also the type of of Pokémon who doesnt feel shame in running away from a problem or a situation that she doesnt want to deal with.

Story: She was originally born in the Yona clan, a clan of Flying type assassins, in the Cloudy Peaks Kingdom. She run away from the clan when her parents were executed for turning rogue in their mission. Ever since, she was being hunted down by the other clansmen. She was adopted by a couple, a Tsareena and a Roserade, and she stayed with them ever since. She is currently living in Vast Grassland protected by its ruler.

My reasons on why she's shiny is in the other thread.

This seems interesting. I'd like to have two characters if you don't mind.
Name: Miles
Nickname: None
Species: Escavalier
Kingdom: Green Grove

Physical
Size: 3ft 3in/1m
Weight: 72.8lbs/33kg
Color: Same as any other normal escavalier.
Non Shiny
Eye color: Red

Abilities
Attacks: Iron Defense, Iron Head, Bug Buzz, False Swipe
Skills: Swarm (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: He spends a lot of his time socializing, just going around talking to people. Because of this, most pokemon is Green Grove know him personally.
Enjoys: Socializing, Helping people.
Dislikes: Being alone, Being ignored.
Fears: Solitude, Heights.
Habits: Making friends with rouges, prisoners, etc.
Positive traits: He's very friendly. He's able to really talk to people and help them with there problems. He's a good listener, and very curious about what's going on.
Negative traits: Sometimes his curiosity gets a bit out of hand, and he's unable to detect when his presence is not wanted. He also usually ends up befriending those he arrests, as then feels bad about arresting them. He's very gullible. He'd probably believe anything if someone sounded sincere while telling him.
Personality: He's very social, as you can probably tell by now.He's always willing to help when someone has a problem, but can be gullible at times. He's always curious about things. If someone is acting strange, he'll do all he can to find out why He believes that everyone, even criminals, has some good in them. Also, even though he's a soldier, he could never kill. The thought of ending someone else's life just seemed horrible to him.

Story: As a child Miles was started being trained by his parents to be a warrior very early in his life, and his twin brother was trained to be an assassin. Miles wasn't completely dedicated to his training, though. He would often go around trying to make friends. One day, though, while training, Miles accidentally wondered a bit too far into the forest, and couldn't find his way out. He was lost in that forest for three days before he was found, and needed therapy for months. Because of what happened to him, he could never stand being alone. Eventually, he did become a warrior like his parents wanted him to, but every time he's alone somewhere, the memories start flooding back.

Name: Umbra
Species: Accelgor
(You can probably tell by now that he's Miles' brother.)

Physical
Size: 2ft 7in/0.8m
Weight: 55.8lbs/25.3kg
Color: Same as any other accelgor.
Non shiny
Eye color: Black

Abilities
Attacks Toxic, Recover, U-turn, Giga Drain
Skills: Sticky Hold (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: Training
Enjoys: Training
Dislikes: Wasting Time Not Training
Fears: Weakness
Habits: Over Training
Positive traits: Because of his excessive amounts of training, Umbra is very powerful, and very agile. He's very good at his job, and will stop at nothing to get what he needs to do, done. He's also very intelligent, always waiting until the perfect time to do something.
Negative traits: With all the training he does, he doesn't really know how to talk to anyone, and he doesn't really do anything with his life. He doesn't have any friends. No one really knows him except for Miles.
Personality: He's very serious when it comes to his job. He won't let anyone stop him from doing what he's being paid to do. He never talks to anyone, unless there paying him. He's fine with killing. He even enjoys it sometimes. If someone is paying him to kill, even if their from another kingdom, he'll do it. Because of this, not many trust him, since there's always the chance he being paid to kill them.

Story: As a child, Umbra's parents trained him to be an assassin. Unlike, his twin brother. He was completely dedicated to his training, easily outranking his brother in skill. He never talked to anyone. He just wanted to train. He enjoyed it very much, but it wasn't always like that. At first he was much like his brother, but one day, he beat up by a group of local bullies. He came home covered in bruises, and swore that one day he's get revenge, and he did. Once he was confident enough, he attacked the group, and won. It didn't stop there, though. He kept on training. He feared being weak, because if he was weaker than someone, they could attack him. He started not trusting anyone, and before long, he became an assassin. he didn't jump work for the rulers though. If anyone had enough money, he'd help them. Whether they wanted him to kill someone, or just steal something for them, he's do it, even if they weren't from his kingdom, and he began to have a reputation. Now, he's constantly running around between the kingdoms, just in case someone wants his help.

Alright! Here is my character~
Her backstory might be a bit rubbish, it's late where I am from
Basics:

Name: Guinevere
Nickname:She goes by Gwen
Species: Gardevoir
Kingdom: Misty Moor

Physical:

Size: 1.6m or 5 feet 3 inches (I'm from the UK by the way)
Weight: 48.7 kgs or 106.7 pounds
Color: Gwen looks like the typical Gardevoir with no other colour variations to her.
Shiny/Non shiny:Non-Shiny
Eye color:Red

Abilities:

Attacks
  • Calm Mind
  • Draining Kiss
  • Psychic
  • Magical Leaf
Skills: Synchronize

Mental:

Hobbies:Gwen enjoys spending her spare time reading about different kingdoms, baking delicious treats and making art for her home
Enjoys: The quietness and comfort of her home, Books about different Kingdoms, Younger Pokemon, Art, Cold Weather, Sunsets,Sunrises, and Baking.
Dislikes:Loud noises, Dark forests, and Extremely Hot weather (She hates the heat)
Fears:Thunderstorms, Tight Spaces, and Ghost Pokemon (She thinks they are creepy)
Habits: For some reason, though Gwen is definitely not a morning Pokemon, Her body naturally wakes up early. This makes her quite grumpy, irritable, and not pleasant to be around in the mornings. But it can be fixed with a few cups of strong, freshly brewed coffee.
Positive traits: If She has her morning coffee, Gwen is a friendly soul who is optimistic and patient with others. She is also at least tries to be polite.
Negative traits: Gwen is extremely grumpy without her morning coffee. She will read late into the night, also making her even more grumpy. And she can be quite childish and stubborn at times.
Personality:
Gwen is a rather friendly pokemon, getting along with most anyone. This makes her great at her teaching job. Gwen is patient with her job, no matter how hard it gets. Her gentle and calm manner hides a secret, that Gwen secretly is actually quite naive and childish despite her intelligence.

Story:
Gwen was born in the Mystic Kingdom as a timid and shy Ralts who could barely speak a word to anyone. Gwen would cry if you even teased her just a little. Her only comfort in life was true baking and art. Though she wasn't great at art, Gwen was quite an expert in baking. Her favorite part about it was to see her parents reaction to the dishes and most of them were positive. When Gwen was a teen, she got a job helping to take care of the younger psychic pokemon. The now Kirlia absolutely loved her job. The job helped her to become more outgoing and reveled a caring, quite friendly Pokemon. Instead of becoming a baker like what she wanted to be, Gwen decided to become a teacher because of her love to help others. But she decided to keep the baking as a hobby. After training, Gwen is finally now a official teacher who also bakes in her spare time.

I am probably not going to roleplay yet. It's almost midnight where I am from.
OC is eligible for RP!

This seems interesting. I'd like to have two characters if you don't mind.
Name: Miles
Species: Escavalier

Physical
Size: 3ft 3in/1m
Weight: 72.8lbs/33kg
Color: Same as any other normal escavalier.
Non Shiny
Eye color: Red

Abilities
Attacks: Iron Defense, Iron Head, Bug Buzz, False Swipe
Skills: Swarm (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: He spends a lot of his time socializing, just going around talking to people. Because of this, most pokemon is Green Grove know him personally.
Enjoys: Socializing, Helping people.
Dislikes: Being alone, Being ignored.
Fears: Solitude, Heights.
Habits: Making friends with rouges, prisoners, etc.
Positive traits: He's very friendly. He's able to really talk to people and help them with there problems. He's a good listener, and very curious about what's going on.
Negative traits: Sometimes his curiosity gets a bit out of hand, and he's unable to detect when his presence is not wanted. He also usually ends up befriending those he arrests, as then feels bad about arresting them. He's very gullible. He'd probably believe anything if someone sounded sincere while telling him.
Personality: He's very social, as you can probably tell by now.He's always willing to help when someone has a problem, but can be gullible at times. He's always curious about things. If someone is acting strange, he'll do all he can to find out why He believes that everyone, even criminals, has some good in them. Also, even though he's a soldier, he could never kill. The thought of ending someone else's life just seemed horrible to him.

Story: As a child Miles was started being trained by his parents to be a warrior very early in his life, and his twin brother was trained to be an assassin. Miles wasn't completely dedicated to his training, though. He would often go around trying to make friends. One day, though, while training, Miles accidentally wondered a bit too far into the forest, and couldn't find his way out. He was lost in that forest for three days before he was found, and needed therapy for months. Because of what happened to him, he could never stand being alone. Eventually, he did become a warrior like his parents wanted him to, but every time he's alone somewhere, the memories start flooding back.

Name: Umbra
Species: Accelgor
(You can probably tell by now that he's Miles' brother.)

Physical
Size: 2ft 7in/0.8m
Weight: 55.8lbs/25.3kg
Color: Same as any other accelgor.
Non shiny
Eye color: Black

Abilities
Attacks Toxic, Recover, U-turn, Giga Drain
Skills: Sticky Hold (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: Training
Enjoys: Training
Dislikes: Wasting Time Not Training
Fears: Weakness
Habits: Over Training
Positive traits: Because of his excessive amounts of training, Umbra is very powerful, and very agile. He's very good at his job, and will stop at nothing to get what he needs to do, done. He's also very intelligent, always waiting until the perfect time to do something.
Negative traits: With all the training he does, he doesn't really know how to talk to anyone, and he doesn't really do anything with his life. He doesn't have any friends. No one really knows him except for Miles.
Personality: He's very serious when it comes to his job. He won't let anyone stop him from doing what he's being paid to do. He never talks to anyone, unless there paying him. He's fine with killing. He even enjoys it sometimes. If someone is paying him to kill, even if their from another kingdom, he'll do it. Because of this, not many trust him, since there's always the chance he being paid to kill them.

Story: As a child, Umbra's parents trained him to be an assassin. Unlike, his twin brother. He was completely dedicated to his training, easily outranking his brother in skill. He never talked to anyone. He just wanted to train. He enjoyed it very much, but it wasn't always like that. At first he was much like his brother, but one day, he beat up by a group of local bullies. He came home covered in bruises, and swore that one day he's get revenge, and he did. Once he was confident enough, he attacked the group, and won. It didn't stop there, though. He kept on training. He feared being weak, because if he was weaker than someone, they could attack him. He started not trusting anyone, and before long, he became an assassin. he didn't jump work for the rulers though. If anyone had enough money, he'd help them. Whether they wanted him to kill someone, or just steal something for them, he's do it, even if they weren't from his kingdom, and he began to have a reputation. Now, he's constantly running around between the kingdoms, just in case someone wants his help.
Both OCs are eligible for RP!

Oops I posted on the other thread, I'll delete it later.

Basics:

Name: Charisma Kimyona

Nickname: Chara

Species: Rowlet

Physical:

Size: 1’00”

Weight: 1.5 kg

Color (ask for permission)

Shiny/Non shiny: Shiny

Eye color: Amber

Abilities:

Attacks: Omnious Wind, Tackle, Leafage, Peck

Skills: Long Reach (if we're talking about ability)

Mental:

Hobbies: Reading, Training, Berry picking

Enjoys: Kickboxing, Throwing darts

Dislikes: Her true family, anyone that will try and take her away from her foster family

Fears: Being taken, her foster mom’s wrath

Habits: Kicking others that irritates her

Positive traits: Extremely Loyal, compassionate, perseverance,

Negative traits: Messy, selfish, cynic, lazy

Personality: She’s lazy and blunt, others often think that she has twisted morals and frankly there not half wrong. She loves to be in solitude and only in the presence of those who she is familiar with. Her mindset towards others, is that any type of Pokémon will use others to get what they want, this give her the disability to communicate to others in a non-jerk kind of way. She’s also the type of of Pokémon who doesnt feel shame in running away from a problem or a situation that she doesnt want to deal with.

Story: She was originally born in the Yona clan, a clan of Flying type assassins, in the Cloudy Peaks Kingdom. She run away from the clan when her parents were executed for turning rogue in their mission. Ever since, she was being hunted down by the other clansmen. She was adopted by a couple, a Tsareena and a Roserade, and she stayed with them ever since. She is currently living in Vast Grassland protected by its ruler.

My reasons on why she's shiny is in the other thread.
OC is eligible for RP! And shiny variant is accepted.

I'm new by the way, but here are my two characters.
Name: Lisette
Nickname: Lizzie/Liz
Species: Eevee
F133.png

Kingdom: Quaint Kingdom

Physical
Size: 1'1
Weight: 14.1 lbs
Color: The normal Eevee
Non shiny
Eye color: Blue

Abilities
Attacks: None
Skills: Run away (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: Dressing up and doing showcases.
Enjoys: Showcases, cute outfits, attention, fluffy things, learning new things.
Dislikes: Dark shady pokemon, things that she fears, rude pokemon, bad outfits, and certain foods.
Fears: A lot of stuff such as heights, sharp objects, some other pokemon , the dark, alleys, nightmares, balloons popping, and more.
Habits: Picking at delicious dessert, Fluffing up tail and fur, putting flowers in fur.
Positive traits: Kind, playful, loves to dress up.
Negative traits: Shy, fears a lot of things, only loyal to best friend, picky, and sometimes sassy.
Personality: A shy wimp, but if you get to meet her well enough, she'll be your friend in no time. Her favorite color is pink. She loves to dress up with dresses and skirts.

Story: Lisette was a foster pokemon about the age of two. She was brought to a pokemon adoption center. She was adopted by a very sweet old Happiny. Two years later when she was four, she had to go to pokemon school. Since she was very very shy, she thought she wouldn't fit in, or wouldn't even try. She longed for her step mother to come. Then suddenly, a Buneary approached her, and offered her a berry. She and the Buneary became best friends ever since. Now for her attitude, she gets some of it from influences, like when it comes to decisions, she is very picky with what to eat. She is also very picky about what to wear.
She can be very nice, but at some times, she's very sassy.

Sorry if you don't like it. Anyways, here's my second OC.
(This is obviously Lisette's best friend, Buneary)
Name: Belle
Species: Buneary
Kingdom: Quaint kingdom

Physical
Size:
Weight:
Color: Normal
Non shiny
Eye color: Green

Abilities
Skills: Klutz

Mental
Hobbies: Training.
Enjoys: Training, exercising, running, picking flowers, and playing with Lisette
Dislikes: Boring things, bullies, strong pokemon.
Fears: Strong pokemon, being bullied, feeling like a wimp.
Habits: To train hard, eat fast, but also to act "cool"
Positive traits: Sort of strong, agile, energetic, social, stands up for others.
Negative traits: Sassy, too "cool" for things, blunt, angry easily.
Personality: Easy to irritate, but when you really get to know her, you'll see a nice side. She likes to act "cool" in her own way. She loves training, and wants to be a guard when she's older.

Story: When she was about 6, her parents decided to train her to grow up to be a guard, since her ancestors were guards years ago. Her family wanted to pass down the tradition. Also because she was quick and jumped high. Since she was too weak, she had to drop out due to her injuries. She tries to show her parents that she's strong, but they're still worried because of the injuries she had gotten. When her parents are around, she's motivated to exercise harder. When she was in pokemon daycare, she learned to be social. She made friends, but when she met Lisette, she grew a soft side. If she had not met Lisette, she wouldn't of been as nice as she is today. Because of her best friend, she also learned what fashion was and grew a bad habit of acting cool in front of others to make friends when Lisette isn't around.
Thanks for taking your time to read this! :)

I'm new by the way, but here are my two characters.
Name: Lisette
Nickname: Lizzie/Liz
Species: Eevee
F133.png

Kingdom: Quaint Kingdom

Physical
Size: 1'1
Weight: 14.1 lbs
Color: The normal Eevee
Non shiny
Eye color: Blue

Abilities
Skills: Run away (Ability)

Mental
Hobbies: Dressing up and doing showcases.
Enjoys: Showcases, cute outfits, attention, fluffy things, learning new things.
Dislikes: Dark shady pokemon, things that she fears, rude pokemon, bad outfits, and certain foods.
Fears: A lot of stuff such as heights, sharp objects, some other pokemon , the dark, alleys, nightmares, balloons popping, and more.
Habits: Picking at delicious dessert, Fluffing up tail and fur, putting flowers in fur.
Positive traits: Kind, playful, loves to dress up.
Negative traits: Shy, fears a lot of things, only loyal to best friend, picky, and sometimes sassy.
Personality: A shy wimp, but if you get to meet her well enough, she'll be your friend in no time. Her favorite color is pink. She loves to dress up with dresses and skirts.

Story: Lisette was a foster pokemon about the age of two. She was brought to a pokemon adoption center. She was adopted by a very sweet old Happiny. Two years later when she was four, she had to go to pokemon school. Since she was very very shy, she thought she wouldn't fit in, or wouldn't even try. She longed for her step mother to come. Then suddenly, a Buneary approached her, and offered her a berry. She and the Buneary became best friends ever since. Now for her attitude, she gets some of it from influences, like when it comes to decisions, she is very picky with what to eat. She is also very picky about what to wear.
She can be very nice, but at some times, she's very sassy.

Sorry if you don't like it. Anyways, here's my second OC.
(This is obviously Lisette's best friend, Buneary)
Name: Belle
Species: Buneary
Kingdom: Quaint kingdom

Physical
Size:
Weight:
Color: Normal
Non shiny

Abilities
Skills: Klutz

Mental
Hobbies: Training.
Enjoys: Training, exercising, running, picking flowers, and playing with Lisette
Dislikes: Boring things, bullies, strong pokemon.
Fears: Strong pokemon, being bullied, feeling like a wimp.
Habits: To train hard, eat fast, but also to act "cool"
Positive traits: Sort of strong, agile, energetic, social, stands up for others.
Negative traits: Sassy, too "cool" for things, blunt, angry easily.
Personality: Easy to irritate, but when you really get to know her, you'll see a nice side. She likes to act "cool" in her own way. She loves training, and wants to be a guard when she's older.

Story: When she was about 6, her parents decided to train her to grow up to be a guard, since her ancestors were guards years ago. Her family wanted to pass down the tradition. Also because she was quick and jumped high. Since she was too weak, she had to drop out due to her injuries. She tries to show her parents that she's strong, but they're still worried because of the injuries she had gotten. When her parents are around, she's motivated to exercise harder. When she was in pokemon daycare, she learned to be social. She made friends, but when she met Lisette, she grew a soft side. If she had not met Lisette, she wouldn't of been as nice as she is today. Because of her best friend, she also learned what fashion was and grew a bad habit of acting cool in front of others to make friends when Lisette isn't around.
Thanks for taking your time to read this! :)
Both OCs are eligible for the RP!

Alright, is just that I thought that this could be an interesting character for the RP.
Basics:
  • Name: Malphas.
  • Nickname: Malp.
  • Species: Honchcrow.

Physical:
  • Size: 0,9 m = 2,95 ft.
  • Weight: 27,3 kg= 60,19 lbs.
  • Color: The ones from a regular Honchrow.
  • Non-Shiny.
  • Eye colour: Red.

Abilities:
  • Attacks: Night Slash, Foul Play, Wing Attack, Nasty Plot.
  • Skills: Moxie.

Mental:
  • Hobbies: Travelling, Sightseeing, and dealing.
  • Enjoys: Gemstones and other shiny things, antiques and ancient stories.
  • Dislikes: Bad deals, losing time, disobedience.
  • Fears: Getting robbed.
  • Habits: He normally spends a lot of time travelling between kingdoms, trying to get sell some of his goods, that includes from simple berries to gems. Yet still, he usually goes on explorations too, especially if there is something that really thinks that is worth to put his wings on.
  • Positive traits: Easy going, determined.
  • Negative traits: Greedy, severed, really bad tempered when he is angry.
  • Personality: Malphas is quite talkative and may seem kind the first time you see him, but don't mess with him if you don't want him to show you his relentless and uncontrollable wrath. He really hates losing time and will become rude if you are the cause of it. Yet still, he may show compassionate and friendly with the poor ones. Especially kind with the ones that are his best customers or the ones that that offers him good sales.

Story:
Malphas always lived in the Cloudy Peaks when he was still a Murkrow. He wanted to be a guard until his father showed him a small golden medallion. His eyes widened up once he saw that shiny piece of metal. He then decided that, once he became an adult, he would dedicate his life to explore the world and get as many valuable things as he could. A few years later, he opened a small business: a small shop called "The North Wind". Actually, he has a small permanent shop in the Cloudy Peaks, that opens during the days, while he travels through the other Kingdoms trying to sell some antiques and other good-quality items, sometimes with his helpers, some Murkrows. His reputation is quite bad for some people due to his sometimes excessive prices, while others admire him because he provides some wealth to poor families.

Alright, is just that I thought that this could be an interesting character for the RP.
Basics:
  • Name: Malphas.
  • Nickname: Malp.
  • Species: Honchcrow.

Physical:
  • Size: 0,9 m = 2,95 ft.
  • Weight: 27,3 kg= 60,19 lbs.
  • Color: The ones from a regular Honchrow.
  • Non-Shiny.
  • Eye colour: Red.

Abilities:
  • Attacks: Night Slash, Foul Play, Wing Attack, Nasty Plot.
  • Skills: Moxie.

Mental:
  • Hobbies: Travelling, Sightseeing, and dealing.
  • Enjoys: Gemstones and other shiny things, antiques and ancient stories.
  • Dislikes: Bad deals, losing time, disobedience.
  • Fears: Getting robbed.
  • Habits: He normally spends a lot of time travelling between kingdoms, trying to get sell some of his goods, that includes from simple berries to gems. Yet still, he usually goes on explorations too, especially if there is something that really thinks that is worth to put his wings on.
  • Positive traits: Easy going, determined.
  • Negative traits: Greedy, severed, really bad tempered when he is angry.
  • Personality: Malphas is quite talkative and may seem kind the first time you see him, but don't mess with him if you don't want him to show you his relentless and uncontrollable wrath. He really hates losing time and will become rude if you are the cause of it. Yet still, he may show compassionate and friendly with the poor ones. Especially kind with the ones that are his best customers or the ones that that offers him good sales.

Story:
Malphas always lived in the Cloudy Peaks when he was still a Murkrow. He wanted to be a guard until his father showed him a small golden medallion. His eyes widened up once he saw that shiny piece of metal. He then decided that, once he became an adult, he would dedicate his life to explore the world and get as many valuable things as he could. A few years later, he opened a small business: a small shop called "The North Wind". Actually, he has a small permanent shop in the Cloudy Peaks, that opens during the days, while he travels through the other Kingdoms trying to sell some antiques and other good-quality items, sometimes with his helpers, some Murkrows. His reputation is quite bad for some people due to his sometimes excessive prices, while others admire him because he provides some wealth to poor families.
OC is eligible, and yes he can be a travelling merchant.

Now I'll post one of my characters
Basics:

Name: Eisner Timur
Nickname: Gunmetal Smith
Species: Steelix
Kingdom: Steel Valley

Physical:
Size: 29'3
Weight: 870.7 lbs
Color: Gunmetal
Shiny/Non shiny: Non shiny

Abilities:
Attacks: Iron Tail, Gyro Ball, Autotomize, Earthquake
Skills: Sturdy

Mental:
Hobbies: Hiking
Enjoys: Family, life, crafting, hiking, Steel Valley
Dislikes: Bad decisions, cruelty, violence
Fears: Collapsing caves, civil wars, conflict, deep waters, death
Habits: Breaking the anvil with his tail
Positive traits: Loyalty, kindness, crafting skills, sentimentality, good at negotiating
Negative traits: Fearfulness, self-doubt, easily distracted, shyness, sensitivity
Personality: Friendly and loyal, yet shy, sensitive and lost in thought

Story
: As a young Onix, Eisner lived with his parents and his three older brothers, Farrar, Eisen, and Ferrin. He always liked to make crafts, unlike his three brothers, who were focused on their current lives. Eisner was often overlooked by society, due to his short size and shyness. As he entered his young adulthood as a Steelix, he decided to take soldier training courses, but was rejected by the end due to his sensitivity. During his life without a job, he tried aimlessly for other military jobs, until he realized it was pointless, and returned home. Upon Eisner's return, he found his old crafts, and realized the military life was never meant for him. He now stays in a village as their blacksmith, still in contact with his family.

Name: Rivulet
Nickname: Riv
Species: Leafeon

Weight: 56.2 lbs
Height: 3'3"
Color: Regular Leafeon
Shiny/Non shiny: Non-Shiny
Eye color: Sea Blue

Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Solarbeam
Skills: Has a knack for sales

Hobbies: Gathers and trades at the market
Enjoys: Sun, Grass, Trees, Streams
Dislikes: Dark things, Foreigners, Pessimists
Fears: Invasion, Extinction, Tyranny
Habits: Flicks his tail at things he doesn't like
Positive traits: Is kind, enjoys company
Negative traits: Not very athletic
Personality: Riv is very kind and fun to be around. He enjoys trading and is an extrovert.

Bro. This took forever to make.

Name: Rivulet
Nickname: Riv
Species: Leafeon

Weight: 56.2 lbs
Height: 3'3"
Color: Regular Leafeon
Shiny/Non shiny: Non-Shiny
Eye color: Sea Blue

Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Solarbeam
Skills: Has a knack for sales

Hobbies: Gathers and trades at the market
Enjoys: Sun, Grass, Trees, Streams
Dislikes: Dark things, Foreigners, Pessimists
Fears: Invasion, Extinction, Tyranny
Habits: Flicks his tail at things he doesn't like
Positive traits: Is kind, enjoys company
Negative traits: Not very athletic
Personality: Riv is very kind and fun to be around. He enjoys trading and is an extrovert.

Bro. This took forever to make.
OC is eligible for RP, but you forgot to write the story.