• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should there be a section dedicated to Anime....

Should there be a section dedicated to Anime, and Media in general? Well, since we have Video Game discussion and all, I felt that a media discusiion subsection wouldn't be too bad...we could even have a s ticky on discussing the Pokemon series...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If you want to discuss the Pokemon anime, go to Pokemon Chat, for everything else, Misc Discussions.

There's no need to break these things off into their own seperate forums where they'll get like 2 posts a year.

I wouldn't say that, considering everyone here has to like at least 2 or 3 Anime titles. And it's not only anime, my suggestion is that of a Media discussion, so anything goes from the latest songs, to TV shows, how can you say that with so many topic, it'll only get 2 posts a year?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
As for how can he say it? With his mouth. Or rather, fingers, as he types it.

As far as the PokéMon anime is concerned, there are several threads in General PokéMon Discussion that pretain to it. Other things can go into Misc Discussion, because that's what this forum is supposed to be FOR, among other things. Rather than a spam-vector which it seems to be turning to due to idiot n00bs popping all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator: