• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Should I Make This?

I had an idea for an RP about a weekly support group, for new trainers who suffer with debilitating chronic illnesses, depression, or social anxiety. These trainers couldn't, or wouldn't start their journeys because of their conditions, and so their parents, at their wits' end, forced them to attend the support group, in the hopes that they would make some friends. Upon arriving at the support group, the trainers are given pokemon partners, in the hopes that having them will give them the courage to start battles with each other, and eventually, learn to make friends.

So, would anyone be interested in this?

Ok, I'm gonna do it! Also, for originality's sake, the following pokemon are banned from this RP:

All eeveelutions except for sylveon

Charizard

Lucario

Taking into account the theme of this RP, I'd prefer it if everyone gave their characters smaller, and/or cuter pokemon, which aren't capable of frightening them and/or causing too much damage.

Last edited: