• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should I get Sun & Moon?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Get it if:

1. If your budget allows for it
  2. If your friends are getting it and you want to play with them
  3. You enjoy Pokemon games and want to play the newest games
  4. You enjoy Pokemon and want to explore a new region
  5. You like the creatures and want to catch new Pokemon
  6. You know someone else isn't already planning to give it to you anyways
  7. You like games
  8. You have enough of an interest in the game itself
  9. Any combination of the above
  10. All of the above
  11. None of the above, you have your own reasons to get it

Honestly, we can't answer the question of you as only you can decide if getting Sun and/or Moon is worth it or not. I mean, I'm almost definitely getting it when I can since I'm already in love with many of the creatures revealed and the region itself (and also because CHINESE LANGUAGE IS SUPPORTED AT LAST HELL YEAH), but the choice is your own. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The game doesn't really feel that good to me and I think Sun is better than Moon. So should I get it or no?

As I can't related whatsoever to the games not seeming good (I've felt this entire time that they're looking brilliant <.>) it really isn't possible to answer this question unless you explain to us why you're disliking the look of them. ^^;

Even then, it's always down to personal preference. No game is going to please everyone, so like Shiny said - it's ultimately your choice and realistically nobody else can decide it for you. I'd just suggest to keep an open mind about games that aren't even out yet, especially if you liked any of the gen 6 titles.