• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Short time borrowing event pokemon?

Is it possible to have someone trust a person on here to temporarily trade one?

You know like the movie Shaymin and Regigigas to activate then collect the new pokemon or special key item?

Mostly I ask because I don't want to resort to using a hack device to get special items I can only get thou events that have long expired. I so missed the Rotom forms.

I will have to restart my Platinum... I messed up and used an item cheat that I found out voids any other items I try and add... i.e. I made it have a lot of shards needed for the move tutors and well not I can't pick any other items up.

Also all this talk on the forums of legit Pokemon has me hating my past hack abuse in my sapphire game. I have failed myself in my own rules...

I was wondering is the wonder card for the event Pichu shareable? I have been saving points on my battle revolution what cards can I share from it, I bought the special attack berry from it but seems not shareable?