• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shopping Spree :D

Yere I'll be going on one 9.9 :p During both february and march.
Anywho, this is what I'll be getting :3

February:
(Xbox360)
Xbox 360 + 1 Game
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenkaichi OR Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Depends what they have)

(Wii)
Kirbys Adventure
Donkey Kong Country Returns

March:
(Xbox360)
Skyrim
Gears of War 3
DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenkaichi OR Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Depends what I got in February)
Orange Box + Portal 2

(Wii)
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Skylanders

:3

So what do you think to this line up? :D
Also @Demelza, Sorry for not getting Skyward Sword in feb, but i need to sort some things out with my Wii (may need Wii Motion Plus). Can't do that for a while.
I think that'll set me up nicely for some Lets Plays on youtube though :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Going to sulk until you get Skyward Sword. In seriousness though, it's a very good line up. :D

Demelza said:
Going to sulk until you get Skyward Sword. In seriousness though, it's a very good line up. :D
Yeah lol also seems like it may be a while until Naruto comes out. I've been looking at game and they say 3rd of febuary, as do gamestation and amazon. However, the wikipedia says its going to be 30th march for the UK.
SO.
I may get DBZ, but if I cant get that, I'll put both of them off until March and get Skyrim. That I know I can get.
Also, I should be getting Orange Box, but only if I have enough money.