• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shōbō-shi's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm just new to the cite and love making sprites. However, I just started making trainer sprites, and I also wanted to know if you could critique my own sprites as well. Please try not to post anything mean and/or dumb (I doubt there are any trolls out there, but idk yet. I'm new!) So, give me your requests, and I shall hear them!

Thanks all! Btw, just thought I should mention, I apologize if this is noobish or against the rules.

Re: Shōbō-shi's Sprites

Well, here's my first trainer sprite which is Shōbō-shi himself:

Like i said, it's my first, so please be gentle, even if it is sucky

Attachments

• Frank.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 348

So, this is one of my pokemon creations. it's basically an angel.

angel.jpg

This next one is one of my worst pokemon called Wailai. I'm just posting this one to show a sucky one of mine.

wailia.jpg

This pokemon is what i think an evolution of marowak would be. This is another bad one, but it looks better than Wailai. Its name is Cartilax

Everything.jpg

This is more of an idea for a game, so I have the overworld view, and the battle view. This is what it would be like if you were to battle or just visit God in the pokemon games. If this offends anyone, please let me know.

Lord.png

Of course, I had to make a Mewthree as well. I mean, I know you're probably thinking "AAAAGH!!!! HOW MANY OF THESE THINGS ARE OUT THERE?!?!?!" but I apologize, as this came because of a huge spriters block

mewthree.png

These sprites are good... but maybe you could make the fusions more polished like putting body parts in different places so it looks better, keep trying though!

These look good, but the picture is way too big for just one sprite. I would recomend cropping it to where only the sprite is showing. Other than that, you need to work on your shading, plus the size need to be accurate. Other than that, it looks pretty good :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh dear, there are a few issues here, mainly with regards to forum rules:

We ask that when opening a new topic, you have at least two pieces of artwork to show in the first post. Topics akin to: ‘Hey I’m new here and I’ll post some art later!’ will be locked or deleted. Equally, if you’re opening a request topic, it’s nice to have some examples of your work to look at.

You have nothing in your opening post.

Topic creators may double post in their own topic if;

a) They have new Sprite work to share, and no one has posted in their topic since their last post
b) They have an important update/announcement to make

Those are the only acceptable reasons for double posting. Double posting a second piece of work, only a couple of hours later than the first, is not allowed. Really, at least a day should have passed before you even consider double posting. Just use the edit button.

You've broken this rule rather badly, with literally only a minute between one of your posts. All those sprites should have gone in the first post.

As you're new, I'll not give you a warning. But in future please read the rules. The spriting board rules can be found here

I'm going to lock this topic, because it's a bit of a mess with all the posts. Please feel free to make a new post when you have familiarised yourself with our rules

Status
Not open for further replies.