• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Shipwrecked RP

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
“Sure, I don’t see why not, and I could certainly use another set of hands. Do you have a knife of your own?” Mark said while whittling away at a large tree branch in hopes of using it for shelter.
He didn’t particularly enjoy working with other people. He usually worked best alone, but something about this girl made him say yes. He just couldn’t place what it was.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, the only thing I have is this fishing rod. But I can make a knife using a sharp rock and a small stick.” Claza remembered the rock she had broken to make a fishing hook. She pulled out the two other pieces, and chose the biggest one to use as a knife. Claza spotted a stick on the ground, and she snapped a small piece off of it. She then tied the sharp rock and the small stick using a thin vine. “Well, now I have this thing to use as a knife.” She then helped Mark cut the tree branch with her crappy ‘knife’.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec walked over to Mark and Claza "hey, let me help" he then pulled out his dagger and started to cut at some other branches. He turned "so what's you guys take on all this, why do you think we're alive and why of all things did our eyes change" he said pointing at his amber eyes.

“I think it doesn’t matter what happened, we are here now,” Replied Mark, having now cut the large tree branch off (he had been working hard). He saw a cliff in the distance, which seemed to have a cave in it. It was so lucky, that he blinked twice after seeing it, only to know for sure it was there. So, he grabbed the tree branch and began dragging it to the cliff. Then, halfway there, hisbhands turned to smoke and it fell through them, narrowly missing his foot. They quickly returned to normal, and he tried not to think about what had just happened as he propped the branch up against the cliff.

"Well anyone want to go hunting with me? I feel it would be necessary for us to work together seeing as we are stuck in this mysterious island," he looked at everyone, "I would use my shovel here to knock whatever we find out and then we can kill it, plus it would give us more of a feel for the island."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, I think we can figure out the whole ‘Oh no my eye color changed and somehow we are alive’ thing later, and focus on actually staying alive.” She followed Mark to the cliff, but jumped back when Mark’s hands turned to smoke for a moment. Claza looked towards Nico with slightly wide eyes, “I don’t think that is normal... and maybe we can go hunting later...”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi was starting to cook the fish, wrapping up the guts and putting them away for later. She scooped up the flesh and chopped it up, before placing it around the fire to cook. She placed the leaf on top (To act as a cooking skin) and poured some water into it, placing the heads and tails into it, letting them boil. The fish took no longer than a few minutes to fully cook, but she allowed some extra time for crispy skin. She scooped it all off and put it on different leaves for everyone. She took the broth out of the cooking skin and tossed away the heads, pouring it all into a few other leaves. "Guys!" She announced "I cooked some fish!" she took a bite of hers, it was the most delicious thing ever. It tasted rich and creamy in her mouth, yet milky at the same time. "Mmmm..." She drank some of her broth and sighed. It wasn't what she expected, but food was food..

Mark went to 'take' one of the other dragon snakes, and Dani was about to shout at him for such inconsiderate views, but it bit him too fast for him to react. As it did, which it was surprising it didn't poison him, from the fang shape seemed akin to a echis*, but she still did a small victory hand movement, dragging her elbow down and then up.

She decided to go into the island's beach, where Dani could spot a jungle-like area. As she got deeper, the island became more lush with trees, and she began to form an idea, to make a tent. However, this tent would be on a high up area, where these animals would have a harder task to find her. Though, it was hard to think of where to begin with such a tent.

As now, she had found a large, yet flat-ish rock, Dani began to make a tent, going back and forth to the beach and to the trees around, and before soon, she noticed that she was weighted down.
'Wow, I do feel quite weighted- ah.'. And now, the teen spotted her hoodie was abnormally large. As she pulled objects out of her hoodie, she noticed she had some food, and a drawing pad. 'At least I won't be bored to death on this island after everything settles down.'. It was much easier now, to go back and forth without such a weight. 'But, I do need to eat this food fast, don't I?'. And so, with the structure of the tent done from branches stuck together with some massively strong bird glue**, she took a cookie out of the packet and ate it.

*Echis is also known as a saw-scaled viper, one of the more deadly snakes of the world.
**I don't know what it's called but birds are able to produce this sticky stuff which it uses to make a nest. This type of bird would have extremely strong nests.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza could smell something delicious, and spotted Delphi who had finished cooking a meal. She bolted over, tempted by the smell of fish. Picking up a leaf without haste, she took a bite out of the fish. It was amazing, and Claza quickly took a sip of the broth.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael heard when Delphi announced that fish was ready, but he wasn't really hungry because he had a meal in the plane.
'There's gotta be a way to get away from this island. It is just creepy. It wouldn't be hard to make a boat, but I have no idea where to go, so sailing away is not an option. Well, at least we can set camp here, and try to make some kind of campfire here, then planes might actually see us.' Michael thought to watch down the horizon.
"Hey guys, can anyone help me out with this tent. It is not as simple as it looks like" Michael yelled after he looked at the tent set he had.

When Delphi called over he took some fish and thanked with a smile. He left the first aid kit by Delphi seeing most of the others would go over there so they might need medical supplies. He decided it was best to help the others so they could be more of a team so he went over to Michael, "Whatcha need?" he asked politely carrying his trowel over his shoulder.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I know it sounds stupid, but this instructions are very confusing. Do you understand them?" Michael asked boy that came to help him.
(Sorry for short post, gotta go to school)

Soon, Mark managed to cut down many more smaller sticks, which he propped up on the big stick, creating walls for his cave house. He was just thinking he could get used to this island life when his stomach rumbled. He was super hungry, if only he had killed that snake.

He climbed a tree that looked like it had coconuts on it, but instead of a coconut, what he got was some sort of coconut with legs, which tried to charge at him as soon as he knocked it off. So, he looked for something easier to eat, and found some berries. His survival guide said they were probably fine, so he ate them, and they filled him up.

"Yea all we need are some long sticks, vines, a knife for widdling, and something sticky to add more sturdiness. I'll go get as many sticks as we can we should probably make more for the others seeing as we need to work together," he walked away looking for the sticks. He had a bundle of sticks when he came back and he went looking for some vines and more sticks.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"OK, well you do that and I will... Probably gonna stare at the ocean and try to act to not be as depressed as much I actually am." Michael said and sat on the sand. He still didn't believe that he was stuck on this island with a bunch of teenagers that had no idea what are they doing either.

Two hours later Nico came back with some vines a bunch of bee stings a hive and a lot of sticks on a raft made of sticks and vines pulled by a vine, "Anybody want to help me?" he looked around.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec had been getting some supplies, wood and berries mostly, and he returned to Delphi's fire and sat nearby, he took some food assuming it to be ok. He ate in silence until, an immense pain rocketed through his spine, he dropped the hollowed out piece of wood he had been using as a plate, writhed in pain, crying out. What he was not aware of is that stump-like growths had now formed on his back (wings are a coming), and then the pain kind of levelled out, it still hurt like hell, but he wasn't adding anymore. He was sure whether to stand or not, in case the pain increased.