1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Shipwrecked: Island RP discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Bumbletime, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Bumbletime

Bumbletime Previously Finch~

You are a skittish young adventurer ready to explore Australia's desserts, but the plane crashes on an island half way. Everyone dies. 8 young adventures however, you one of them, are found and pitied on by spirits, and given a second life. You wake to find yourself stranded on a beautiful, yet strange and deadly, island You must escape before the island sinks. But be warned. Dangerous beings, big and small, seek to find you, and kill you. In a desperate attempt to survive, you salvage what you can from the plane, and you set off, in hope of finding a way home. Find love, make friends and foes, defeat evil beings and get home before it's too late!

@Pokéboy098 @Killerbunny @Jodie.xox @OtisRolePlays @Red Gallade @GalacticDeg @SquirtleLover @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw
    (If I tagged you and you do not wish to join, simply do not reply to this thread)

1. Purple spirit; Loyalty and Mysteriousness, Shapeshifting given later in RP Delphi
    @AstrapiDappletail

2. Amber spirit; Justice and Bravery, Flying given later in RP - Alexander @Shadow_Pup
    3. Green spirit; Kindness and Patience, Able to talk to animals given later in RP - Claza @OtisRolePlays
    4. Blue spirit; Perseverance and Trustworthiness, Able to control Electricity later in RP - Raina @Barefoot_Kittens
    5. Black spirit; Knowledge and Power, Teleportation given later in RP - Mark @Pokéboy098
    6. Gold Spirit; Honesty and Generosity, Aerokinesis given later in RP - Nicholas @DeadEdgelord
    7. Red Spirit; Sympathy and Openness, Pyrokinesis given later in RP (Controlling fire with hands/mind) - Danielle @GalacticDeg
    8. Aqua Spirit: Determination and Agreeableness, Hydrokinesis (Control water with hands/mind) given later in RP - Micheal @m1h4jl0

Rules:
    Your character's personality must not have any of the traits the spirit that takes it does (Except for Kindness and the green spirit and Bravery and the amber spirit, because it is easy to have these personalities)
    One character each
    Violence and Romance are allowed up to the point of PG
    Once 8 people have joined, the RP will be closed.
    When your character receives a spirit, you will also receive the personality traits and powers later in RP
    Everyone already knows each other due to meeting each other on the plane
    Once all the slots are filled, state your allies and enemies, until then, leave them blank.
    One character each again boiz
    Put qwerty in Other to show you read the rules

Bio:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance
    :
    Personality: (Before spirit enters body)
    Spirit:
    Sexuality:
    Crush:
    Allies:
    Enemies:
    Hometown:
    Pet?: (Will be received later in RP, may be mythical)
    Pet backstory:
    Other:

Example: (Not my character)

Name: John Doe
    Nickname: JD
    Appearance
    : ?

Personality: (Before spirit enters body) Friendly, funny, ect, ect
    Spirit: Red
    Sexuality: ?
    Crush: ?
    Allies: ?
    Enemies: ?
    Hometown: ?
    Pet?: None
    Pet backstory: None
    Other: qwerty

Name: Delphini Stormsong
    Nickname: Delphi
    Appearance
    : A tall, slender young girl with silver hair dyed blue at the ends. She wears cosplay leopard ears and tail, as well as a white hoodie and black jeans. Her eyes are blue and so are her trainers.
    Personality: Delphi is rather stubborn, not one to make friends. She is also rather secretive yet kindhearted when you get to know her. She is half Psychopath. Delphi can be a bit of a bully when she feels stressed. She likes to take control of situations and is what most would say a 'Born Leader' This, she will sometimes boast about
    Spirit: Purple. After the spirit enters her, her eyes become purple
    Sexuality: Bi
    Crush: Needs to get to know ya first
    Allies: Claza, Mark, Alec, Mitch and Raina
    Enemies: Dani (Just doesn't really like bookworms...) Nico (Probably will be a frenemy)
    Items salvaged from plane: Matches, a small tent, a few packets of crisps, a bottle of water and a small dagger with a willow and deer antler handle
    Hometown: Southampton, UK
    Pet?: A SolarForth Featherback dragon called Astrapini
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Astrapini's wings are half feathered half scales, she has a small tear in one of them and a scar over her left eye. She wears a Dragon Skull mask.
    Pet backstory: Astrapini was found in a trap by Delphi, who was later almost killed by Astrapini's brother. Astrapini stepped in and drove her brother off, saving Delphi.

#1 Bumbletime, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    BoredSnowglobe likes this.
  2. BoredSnowglobe

BoredSnowglobe Previously OtisRolePlays

Name: Claza Ejder

Nickname: None

Appearance: She decided to wear something different, since she heard it was really hot in deserts. She wore a light tan skirt, brown sandals, and red glasses. She has a pastel pink short-sleeved shirt and a brown backpack where she kept lots of water, but most of the water bottles broke in the plane crash. She has blue eyes, and short black hair. Claza is also short herself.

Personality: She was impatient and used to only care about herself. But she was able to find kindness in her heart.

Spirit: Green

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: None... yet

Allies: Raina, Alexander, Danielle, and Michael.

Enemies: Nicholas (She doesn’t really like jokes, because she always thinks they will always be bad ones) and Delphini (Claza doesn’t really like stubborn people, as she thinks it is ‘annoying’)

Items Salvaged From Plane: Water bottles, a banana, and her study notebook.

Hometown: Kayseri, in Turkey

Pet?: A Small Purple Dragon (Finally found a good picture on the internet which would describe how it looks)

https://www.google.com/search?q=pretty+purple+dragon&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjb46mY_u3fAhXmN-wKHTn2DIsQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=pretty+purple+dragon&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...267158.269003..269443...0.0..0.105.670.6j1......0....1.........0i13j30i10.-nPtj8qLZ-g&ei=IuA8XNvKLubvsAe57LPYCA&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS609US680&prmd=isvn&biw=1024&bih=659&hl=en-GB#imgrc=4Ppzl55StTu5BM (pretty purple dragon - Google Search)
    Pet backstory: Her family is all about dragons, and Claza was certainly interested in exploring. So she decided to go investigate Australia’s Deserts, as she thinks there may be dragon bones there. Now, she was surprised to find a real dragon on the island, which her ancestors wished upon her.

Other: She is a fast runner, and knows some survival skills. And... qwerty!

#2 BoredSnowglobe, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Bumbletime

I have no proof you read the rules. Please put qwerty in other if you did

4. BoredSnowglobe

Sorry! I must have forgotten to put it in there, but now I have edited it.

5. Bumbletime

Thanks. You are accepted now!

6. Name: Tendai Mark
    Nickname: Mark
    Appearance: He has tan skin with dark brown hair often mistaken for black and brown eyes. He usually wears black clothing to explore in case of dangerous animals. After spirit enters his body, he slowly begins losing molecular cohesion, and he has to control it, otherwise he will disappear completely into a cloud of smoke.
    Personality: He always has to prove people wrong and correct them when they say something wrong.
    Spirit: Black Spirit
    Crush: Maybe?
    Allies: None
    Enemies: All
    Items salvaged from plane: He salvaged a survival book, a hunting knife, and a pack of astronaut ice cream (it was going to be his dessert).
    Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
    Pet?: Lynx
    Pet backstory: Pet appeared in front of him one rainy night and he let it into his tent. Then it stayed with him.

#6 Pokéboy098, Jan 13, 2019
  7. Bumbletime

8. Bumbletime

Made a change to the bio! I forgot to add it when i first made the thread!
    Please add it to your bio when you can

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Personality: (Before spirit enters body)
    Spirit:
    Sexuality:
    Crush:
    Allies:
    Enemies:
    Items salvaged from plane:
    Hometown:
    Pet?: (Will be received later in RP, may be mythical)
    Pet backstory:
    Other:

9. BoredSnowglobe

Okay then! I have edited Claza’s form now.

10. My form is edited.

11. Bumbletime

Thank you :D

12. BoredSnowglobe

13. Void_Nugget

Void_Nugget Previously Shadow_Pup

Name: Alexander Bane
    Nickname: Alec
    Appearance: Tall, lean yet muscular, brown hair, green eyes (they become amber after spirit enters his body). He wears a white tank top, black khaki trousers, black combat boots and a brown trench coat. (After spirit enters his body he grows white feathery wings)
    Personality: Kind, loyal and brave. He likes to meet new people and is a decently smart person.
    Spirit: Amber
    Sexuality: straight
    Crush: None..yet
    Allies: Delphi, Raina, Claza, Michael, Danielle.
    Enemies: Nico (not the biggest fan of jokers and insane people) and Mark (doesn't like people with his kind of personality)
    Items salvaged from plane: A silver dagger with a dino-bone handle his father gave him, a lighter, a fire axe, and some rope.
    Hometown: , UK
    Pet?: A morph called Kiki (morphs can shapeshift)
    Morph.jpg
    Pet backstory: Alec found Kiki trapped in a glass bottle in a box, in a cave on the island, after freeing her she becomes his companion.

#13 Void_Nugget, Jan 13, 2019
    MihajloJedi and BoredSnowglobe like this.
  14. Name: Danielle Hart
    Nickname: Dani
    Appearance: Dani is a small girl with black hair that goes to her shoulders, but stays even. (similar to Velma from Scooby Doo). On her slightly-tanned face are modern, black half-moon glasses that cover her jade-coloured eyes. In height, she's only 5'2", and in weight, she's around average. Her clothes that she was wearing upon crash, was a crimson-coloured t-shirt with a black unzipped hoodie, and a grey skirt. As shoes, she was wearing teal-coloured trainers, with white leggings going up to her kneecaps. She planned on having more suitable exploration clothes for when she arrived, but they were lost on the plane.
    Personality: Dani is very confident and will sometimes go head-first into something, which is strange for such a shy person. Normally, when she isn't near a potential adventure or challenge, she's a bit of a bookworm, which can be seen from her massive bag of books. She also likes to write stories and draw, and loves to be a creative person.
    Spirit: Red.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual / Straight
    Crush: N/A (hmmm...)
    Allies: N/A (probably going to be quite a few)
    Enemies: N/A (but really, she's not one to have them)
    Items salvaged from plane: Her drawing book and drawing kit (pencils and the like), and a few snacks, including a breakfast-meal.
    Hometown: Qualicum Beach, Canada
    Pet?: (Will be received later in RP, may be mythical): Dani will bond with a dragon-ish creature, able to spit its venom, but it's a very shy creature, and Dani sympathises with it, and the two become a great duo. (the dragon is a snake-like dragon, being small but long)
    Pet backstory: N/A.
    Other: qwerty. Also, she is quite physically strong.

15. Bumbletime

Both accepted! I changed the blue spirit’s powers aswell

#15 Bumbletime, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  16. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Name: Michael Owen
    Nickname: Mitch
    Appearance: Michael has blue (not blonde) hair, green eyes and his height is 6'2". He wears dark blue t-shirt and grey jacket over it. His trainers are grey, and he wears cyan hat with blue dragon symbol on it.
    Personality: (Before spirit enters body) He is usually not very quiet person, he likes to talk, and never leads. He is very highly educated and is very intelligent for person his age. Adventures were never his thing except in video games.
    Spirit: Aqua
    Sexuality: Straight / Hetero
    Crush: N/A
    Allies: N/A
    Enemies: N/A
    Items salvaged from plane: He managed to grab hunting knife, lighter, water bottle and tent.
    Hometown: Denver, Colorado, USA
    Pet: (Will be received later in RP, may be mythical) His pet is little turtle with specific blue-cyan collor of shell, and grey color of its body. (Maybe it will have some special powers, later in RP, if approved)
    Pet backstory: N/A (I dunno yet)

#16 MihajloJedi, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  17. Name: Nicholas Otaku
    Nickname: Nico
    Appearance: Blue eyes, short, pulled back, dirty blonde, hair, slim fit, he wears sweatpants and a blue hoodie.
    Personality: Fun Loving, Joke Maker, Secretly Depressed and Insane.
    Spirit: Gold
    Crush: None.... maybe at a later point
    Allies: None.... maybe at a later point
    Enemies: None.... maybe at a later point
    What he found from the plane: A trowel, a First-Aid kit and a cap he found from a dead body of the Chicago Cubs.
    Hometown: Chicago IL
    Pet?: Its an ironic loyal and honest cat with wings
    Pet backstory: Being a joke maker and being insane he always had an "imaginary friend" that would be overly positive throughout his whole entire life. So the pet would take the personality of this voice.

#17 DeadEdgelord, Jan 14, 2019
  18. Name: Raina Staller
    Appearance: A hallow appearance of the average body and dead eyes gives Raina a rather unapproachable look. Her body is pale and unlikely, not a single mark or freckle claims the mass of skin. Raina is overall normal as fair as weight as height, not tall or short and just perfect size. She has greyish hair, ash blonde really, but dull enough to be mistaken for a murky smoke color. Raina sports blue eyes, a stormy shade of blue with white specs flickering with ever angle she moves. The girl was involved in the crash while wearing a simple pair of grey jeans and a black tank-top, with a tan-brown colored jacket over the top; which sometimes is wrapped around her waist.
    Personality: Raina was a total wallflower, as one may say. She never disagreed, much less agreed to anything. Simply moving with the flow and hoping that things would start and end swiftly. She's never cared, or at least shared her opinion, to much of anything pertaining herself or the world around her. Raina isn't known to have any goals, she simply lives to survive day by day and goes with whatever life gives her.
    Spirit: Blue
    Crush: N/A
    Allies: N/A
    Enemies: N/A
    Items salvaged from plane: A stack of papers (scraps of pamphlets and guides), a bag of granola bars, a large iron pipe
    Hometown: Los Angeles, California
    Pet?: A small squirrel like creature. Closely resembles a red squirrel except the blue stripes down it's back and the electricity it gives off. Raina will name the small creature Kairu.
    Pet backstory: N/A

19. Bumbletime

All new arrivals are accepted!
    The Roleplay will be up soon. It starts with us all on the plane, when turbulence starts and it begins going
    d
    o
    w
    n
    And then we all die, wash up on island, get taken over by spirits, and awake
    THE RP IS NOW CLOSED. Please start to add your Allies and Enemies. Please judge it on their characters personality and whether it's the sort of person you would most likely have as a friend.

e.PNG

#19 Bumbletime, Jan 14, 2019
  20. MihajloJedi

I have only one question. Isn't age of @DeadEdgelord OCs too big? All of other characters have around 15,only his is 27

21. Bumbletime

No, it doesn't really matter. All it means is he cant have a romance with anyone else's characters

22. OOF I just noticed that ha.... it would make him a little more moody if he was a teenager. I changed it.

BoredSnowglobe and MihajloJedi like this.
  23. Void_Nugget

What will happen with these things, the wings could be a gradually occurring thing.

24. Bumbletime

With the wings, they will start to appear with everyone else’s powers, eye colour will change as soon as the spirits come though

25. Can we wait to see how our characters act to each other? It isn't really good to start off with thinking that you want to hate a character, you should let it happen. I'm not going to be adding my enemies and allies yet for that reason.

26. I think that my character will likely be enemies with everyone and allies with no one.
    When is the RP gonna be up?

27. Bumbletime

28. Bumbletime

@GalacticDeg Can you post soon? You are the only one we are waiting for then the plane will crash

29. Oh no, you posted last night when I was going to sleep so I was awaiting after-school and totally forgot. Sorry! I will post now.

30. MihajloJedi

So, are we ready for wreck

31. Bumbletime

Yep!
    Here are the animals that correspond to the spirits:
    Cat - Purple
    Owl - Amber
    Deer - Green
    Wolf - Blue
    Eagle - Gold
    Crow - Black
    Salamander - Red
    Dolphin - Aqua

Will post tomorrow. Until then, nobody post please

MihajloJedi likes this.
  32. Void_Nugget

Can I ask the purpose of the animals

MihajloJedi likes this.
  33. Bumbletime

You will see ;)

MihajloJedi likes this.
  34. MihajloJedi

This thing is giving me weird vibe

35. Bumbletime

I have posted! Rather long though XD

MihajloJedi likes this.
  36. Bumbletime

MihajloJedi likes this.
  37. MihajloJedi

I just realized how much time I used word HE. And yeah, I have been on my PC, when I am on my phone, auto correct helps me a lot

38. Get Grammarly, my dude. It helps with spelling errors and much more especially if you get premium.

MihajloJedi likes this.
  39. @AstrapiDappletail I didn't get any notifications for this thread so I didn't see the animals they were supposed to be. I can change it from horse to salamander if you want.

@Pokeboy098 @OtisRolePlays Dani didn't scream. She knew not to scream around a possibly hostile snake.

And again, AstrapiDappletail, I just noticed the title of the RP. Wouldn't it be 'Planewrecked', as there's no ships or anything?