• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Requests: CLOSED (except for Mini/Tini Cards)
Commissions: OPEN

Heyo! Welcome to my sprite thread! This is where I post all request/commission information.

Request Rules:
  • If requests are closed, do not ask me to make a sprite for you. If you do, I'll just ignore your post.
  • One request per person. I have a heavy workload and I don't have time to fulfill multiple requests from the same person.
  • If you're using a sprite I made for you, please provide credit for me either in your signature or information tab. Please read my FAQ at the bottom of this post for how to credit me!

Open Requests:

Mini/Tini Cards
275796_Example.png
276797_Example.png

Mini-Cards and Tini-Cards are officially open for request! I'm on spring break right now so I can start up a list of requests and making them in my free time. If you would like one, please just fill out this form and post in the thread.

Card Type: (Mini or Tini)
Trainer Name: (only needed for Mini cards)
Pokemon: (up to 6, please include shininess and forms if you can)
Card Color: (choose from the list below or tell me what other color you want)
Overworld Style: (Generation III, IV, or V styles available)
Trainer Description: (hair style, hair color, outfit, etc. Be as detailed as you can!)

nAzCX.jpg

Commission Information:

tumblr_o29l670wQe1rcs0rzo1_540.gif

Commission Rules:

• No NSFW. Nada.
  • Pokemon-style sprites means that I took an official Pokemon sprite from the games and edited it in some form or fashion. Scratch sprites are sprites made 100% by me.
  • If possible, messaging me with full-body references would be nice. If not, a description of what you want for your sprite is required; the more details you give me, the better.
  • Payment will be via PayPal. I will provide you with my PayPal after I have finished but before I post the finished sprite
  • Before I ask for payment, I’ll send you a monochrome version of the sprite so you can tell me if there’s anything you want changed.
  • I reserve the right to turn down any commission at any point, at any time, for any reason.
  • Rules and pricing are subject to change at any time.
FAQ:
Q: How long does it usually take to make a sprite?
A: It depends on the sprite in question. It typically takes me an hour and a half to make a sprite, though some take longer (non-humanoid sprites especially), and some take shorter (single-frame overworlds, simple trainer sprites, etc.)

Q: How long will it take for you to finish a request/commissions?
A: Depends on my workload. Usually expect anywhere between one to three days, though there are times when I might take over a week. Just be patient, and if you think I might've forgotten about your sprite just send me a gentle reminder. I do, unfortunately, have a life outside of my computer.

Q: Where do you get the sprites?
A: I got them from Spriters-Resource. They have a HUGE variety of sprites to choose from from all different kinds of consoles, not just Pokemon! I highly recommend using them to get sprite sheets and the like.

Q: How long have you been spriting?
A: Since I joined this site back in 2007.

Q: Do you make other kinds of sprites besides Pokemon?
A: I can, and I have in the past. However, I'm not very skilled at them due to their different art styles, so I would prefer to avoid non-Pokemon related sprites for the moment.

Q: Why do I have to pay for sprites? That's not fair!
A: If you don't want to pay for sprites, that's completely fine! There are many, many other good artists and spriters even here on this site who are likely willing to sprite for you for either cheaper or even free. However, due to circumstances, I decided to only make sprites for others as commissions.

Q: What's the difference between commissioning and requesting?
A: For me, a request means just that, you REQUEST for me to make a sprite, meaning if/when I do make the sprite, I still maintain full rights to it, though usually I allow requesters to use my sprites as avatars, parts of signatures, etc. However, I do not allow requesters to use my sprites for their own personal works or for personal profit, be it monetary or otherwise. Commissions, on the other hand, are different. The commissioner gets full rights to the sprites and are allowed to use them however you want. This, however, does NOT mean claiming the work as their own; that is a form of stealing, even if they had paid me to make it.

Q: Can I use your sprites for [insert thing here]?
A: That would depend on what you use it for, and I would prefer for you to ask me first. In general, yes, you may use my sprites for your avatar(s), signatures, etc. as long as you credit me somewhere. However, you may not ever, EVER, alter my sprites for ANY reason whatsoever (unless you were the original commissioner).

Q: How can I credit you?
A: In a variety of ways. You can either link back to this thread, my profile, my twitter, my tumblr, my deviantArt, or my Facebook; see below for details. I require all of my sprites to be credited when used outside of the Pokecharms TCM.

Q: Can I submit your sprite to the TCM?
A: No. If you want to submit my sprite to the TCM, even if you are the original commissioner, then just let me know and I'll do it myself.

Q: Will you EVER make a sprite for me for free?
A: That depends on many factors. Yes, I do make gift sprites every once in a while, though do not count on such if you ever want a sprite from me for "free". Again, there are many other spriters here on the site you can request a trainer from!

Q: Do you take commissions for animated sprites?
A: That depends on the complexity of the animation. Be warned, though, that I have made only a few very simple animations (usually 2-3 frames), so I'm not very skilled at them. ^^;

Q: How can I contact you?
A: There are many ways to contact me! If you can't post in the thread, post on my profile, or PM me here on Pokecharms, you can also get my attention on Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr, Facebook, or email (my email is shiny_eevee14@yahoo.com). I typically check my Tumblr most, followed by Facebook and dA, though I usually check all of my social networking sites at least once every 2-3 days.
Hey, could I do a request? For a mini card? I don't have any money, so if it's not free then just tell me flat-out NO. Here's the form thing:
Trainer Name: Aspen
Pokemon: Typhlosion, Trevenant, Meloetta(shiny, pirouette please! ^^), Raichu, Lapras, and Sylveon!
Card Color: D
Overworld Style: Whichever one you want, I'm not picky!
Trainer Description: Hazel eyes I guess, shoulder length brown hair, blue jacket with white detailing(the string things and the logo), blue jeans, pink baseball hat with a white brim, purple backpack, purple sneakers.
Is this good? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Type: Mini
Trainer Name: Flame
Pokemon: Greninja, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Noivern, and Buizel
Card Color: Red
Overworld Style: generation 6, if not available then generation 5.
Trainer Description: Im using my OC so i will get it on here later if you dont want to look it up.

Hey i got a couple of questions,
Can i request another one of these?
when are you doing sprite requests again?
Is this free?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alright, I'm gonna try to get everyone's cards done not this weekend (I have an exam next Tuesday), but the following one.

Also, temporarily closing requests until I finish the ones I currently have. I've been putting some of these off for way too long.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I don't have any money, so if it's not free then just tell me flat-out NO.
These are free, so don't worry about money!

Hey i got a couple of questions,
Can i request another one of these?
when are you doing sprite requests again?
Is this free?
Sure, go ahead, but don't give me like, five of these. Just one or two more.
Sprite requests open up when I feel like it; there's no set pattern or date, so you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled.
And yes, the mini-cards and tini-cards are free.

Alright thanks. Here is the other one.
Trainer Name: Chrome
Pokemon: Chesnaught, Talonflame, Eevee, Hawlucha, Pancham Aegislash
Card Color: Green
Overworld Style: generation 6, if not available then generation 5.
Trainer Description: Im using my OC so i will get it on here later if you dont want to look it up.

These are free, so don't worry about money!

Sure, go ahead, but don't give me like, five of these. Just one or two more.
Sprite requests open up when I feel like it; there's no set pattern or date, so you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled.
And yes, the mini-cards and tini-cards are free.
I'm confused. Are we alowed to have like one more card or have you closed them?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sprite requests are open once again! Please read the first post for what I have available, and be sure to read the rules of the thread unless you want me to ignore your post.

Requests will be open until Jan 14th.

I'm back!
Anyways my sprite request is a person who wears blue pants, red shirt, skull necklace, red baseball cap and red and green sneakers. Its the same as the person thats in my current profile pic. Other than that, feel free to do what you want with it. Hopes that enough info for it.

Yo Shiny! Mind if I drop off my Sprite Request?
Hair: Dark brown, long hair that goes to around Mid-Back. Doesn't really Curl, but Kinda Spirals
Skin Color:Tan (Native American shade I guess? I can't really describe it more)

Stance: Standing up with one hand taking off glasses (Not sunglasses, just glasses) Holding a Computer in the other hand opened, but not on the keyboard. Possibly has knee slightly bending to accommodate for the weight of keyboard.

Facial expression: Grinning in Anticipation of a battle.

Held things: Laptop Computer

Clothes: A Zoroark themed tee-shirt, though not actually having the Pokemon Zoroark. Shares the design with Zoroark with a #571 in the bottom corner of the shirt (You can choose). Pretty much in the style of the Arcanine Shirt in Sun and Moon. Shorts would be in the same shade of red as the Zoroark tee. Though they would be closer to Basketball shorts. Shoes can be Silver, Grey, and Black Tennis Shoes

Accessories: Has a Necklace containing the Chinese symbol 意 (Means Will). Don't know if that would be possible to sprite. If not just have a necklace with the White Daoist part. (Ying Yang Symbol) Basic Black Scarf around neck would be around the shade of Black of the Zoroark Tee. Has a Grey Trim to it that would fit the Grey or Silver of Shoes.

Tried to make it Specific as Possible. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing, because it might not get creative juices flowing for you, but at the same time it might. It can teach you other things! if not Possible just tag me and Say so. It's a real specific request, isn't it?

Feel free to put a water mark on the image saying Shiny Lyni. I would most likely forget to credit you, mainly because I am forgetful. If you do, then can you Put my Username on the other side? Just so it doesn't seem like I am stealing the art

IMG_1983.JPG
Hey! I would like a Sprite of my trainer.
Reference: Profile Pic.
Clothes: The clothes in my avatar aren't the ones I would like. My trainer wears a hoodie that is Stufful themed. (You can design it how you like. I'm curious to see what you'll make it like :3). He has black joggers (The ones in the pic.). The shoes are also in the pic. (The rest of HE pic isn't part of it. I found it to use as jogger and shoes reference)
If you can-can you have him hold the cupcake? And if possible (probably not tho), can you have a Stufful at his feet? (If you can't do the Stufful that's fine :). ). That's all!

View attachment 422961 Hey! I would like a Sprite of my trainer.
Reference: Profile Pic.
Clothes: The clothes in my avatar aren't the ones I would like. My trainer wears a hoodie that is Stufful themed. (You can design it how you like. I'm curious to see what you'll make it like :3). He has black joggers (The ones in the pic.). The shoes are also in the pic. (The rest of HE pic isn't part of it. I found it to use as jogger and shoes reference)
If you can-can you have him hold the cupcake? And if possible (probably not tho), can you have a Stufful at his feet? (If you can't do the Stufful that's fine :). ). That's all!
If it's too much that's fine btw

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@AshGreninja I typically don't post "your request has been accepted", since there are only a certain number of ways to say that without the phrase feeling overdone and spammy. I try to like posts to show that I've seen it and will work on it, though.

As for @SleepySlothGamez's comment, I did forget to update my first post with the new requests. Oops ^^;

Hey I have a request but if you're busy you can say no.

Trainer name: Robert
Pokémon: Furret, Sceptile, Ninetales, Sylveon, Milotic, Lucario
Card color: C/orange
Overworld style: gen 5
Trainer description: Nate's overworld sprite from bw2 just make everything blue to black that's all.
IMG_0467.PNG

I hope this isn't to much!:'|

I have a request of a trainer...
He has black hair (gentleman's haircut) with blue eyes. He has his back turned(kinda looking like mega sceptile) and his holding a master ball. Can he have a black trench coat and have it be flowing in the wind. Can he have a blue-handled sword straped to his back?

Hey, @TundraZap has been put into read only mode (im his comment slave now, he pays me tho so it's alright!) and wanted me to ask for a Sprite if his sister (she actually asked me but she isn't on here so :p
Hair: Medium length and blond.
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: Fennekin themed t-shirt and purple leggings.
Accessories: A Pokeball in her hand.
Also like me she asked for a Pokemon at her feet. It is Fennekin but I told her the same as you did so no pressure to get it in the sprite. She hopes it isn't too much.

Hello^^ Since the requests are open, may I request Goth!Sans from Undertale? He is the character on my profile picture, he wears a red scarf and a white t-shirt and hoodie with black shorts and white slippers.