• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Shiny's new spriting museum, Read first page please~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alrighty, the Male Deoxys Speed Form cosplayer is done. It was kinda tough, and I don't really like how it turned out that much...

DeoxysSpeedFormMale.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alrighty, I made my own custom trainer card that I don't think is terrifically good and deserves to be in the TCM at all because it's that bad. ^^;

Customcard.png

And, for the record, here's the "example" trainer card.

Example-1.png

And Buglord, I don't think I'll be able to do your request. I can't do much with sprites, let alone make a button shirt that's buttoned until at the top. Plus, I personally don't like to take anyone else's sprite and editting it... sorry.

Plus, I have something called "school" starting in 10 days, so I have to try to get back the tudy mode. And in order to do that, my parents are planning to bomb me with a pile of work, like Chinese (trust me, it's not that easy...), memorising SAT vocab words (even though I'm not taking my next SAT until I'm in 9th grade, which is in about 2 or 3 years or so), practicing piano and viola for 3 hours each (I can do that with piano, but it's harder with a viola because... It's hard to explain), doing some geometry and reading (easiest job), and I'm also not allowed on the computer until around 7:00 in the evening, and by then my mind's too mumble-jumble for me to even try to sprite a decent trainer. I hope you understand.

Shiny,...

That Trainer Card is H O T T HOTT and I think it should definitely be submitted into the trainer card maker. I would use it. I WANT to use it. If you don't put it up in the maker, can I save it to my harddrive and make my own?

By the way, I see that your spriting has improved very greatly, and for the record, I think that the cosplay rocks.

Keep up the awesome work.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, it seems as if all the submit-something-to-the-TCM topics are all closed right now, so Pika, feel free to use the card. In fact, if anyone wants to, go ahead and make a trainer card out of it, if you really want to.

And also, thanks for the praise, Pika. Really appreciated. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Thanks, Rayn. ^^

I've decided to work on the trainer card some more, as it looked somewhat odd to me. So, here's ther new one.

Customcard-1.png

And, again, another example.

Example-1-1.png

It might be just my nature of overlooking things, but I don't see any differences between that one and the first...will someone please point it out to me in order to make me look stupid and go "How the heck did I overlook that?" :p
I

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm not trying to make you look stupid; the differences aren't that noticable; easily overlooked. But here's the little thing I made that should hopefully point out all of the differences. Hopefully it's readable, as the font's a bit... small. Note that the new one is on the left, and the old one's on the right.

Differences.png

I'm not trying to make you look stupid
Thank you, :) but unfortunately that does not mean I do not feel stupid :p
And also Shiny, I have a request. Could you take a Mudkip and make it look ridiculously silly? Not retarded-silly, but funny-silly.
Thank y'. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Kalseng, that was long over, and Lil King already posted all the answers a few pages back (I PM'd him the answers on a different forum... heh. XD)

And Mudskipper, sorry, but I don't exactly know how do make a Mudkip look silly. Unless I put it in a dress, but my sense of humor has never been the best. >

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Bah, I think I'm losing my spriting abilities. This next sprite is... just awful. She's meant to have a different outfit, but I was never good with clothes on sprites.

So... yeah. Picture of Lynigami in her "Ace Trainer" clothes. Crappy, I know.

LynigamiShinyEevee.png

Stuff on the piture: If you've known me for a while and seen me around the XS forums in the good ol' days (before the SPAM came...), you'll know that I usually picture myself with pigtails. And most should know that purple's my favorite color. If not, well, now you do. The blue's there just because it looks good with the purple. XD

And for those who wanted to know what that silver thing in her hand is... well, the people who come onto chat a lot know that my main weapon are lasers, right? Laser gun, laser-fan, laser sword, laser pointer... (have yet to use those last two functions, though. XD). Well, that silver thing is supposedly my little laser-thing. I couldn't add the buttons and stuff that determines the mode and power because then the thingy would look... bad, you can say. I might add a more detailed picture of that laser-weapon thingy later.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*blows away the dust gathering around*

I really didn't want to make a third sprite thread, so I decided to just find my uber old sprite thread and revive it...

Anyways, so it's been forever and I haven't updated this topic in more than a year, but decided that, hey, since it is winter, might as well.

Just started spriting again because, a few weeks before school ended for me, I happened to get a request through PM, asking for a Girafarig prevolution. And so, with my rusty spriting skills, my laziness, and my overall lack of talent, I somehow managed to muster this:

Girafarigprevolution.png

Which is really bad compared to some of my other sprites (and don't get me going about comparing it to the other spriters' works), but I'm somewhat satisfied with it considering the amount of time it took me to make. And yes that is a completely scratched tail so give me a break guys. D:

And some other sprites I made during this one-year period (from latest to earliest):

Conductor.png

A really bad conductor I made when I was b-o-r-e-d

WinterShinyEevee.png

HEY LOOK IT'S ME IN WINTERY CLOTHES

fwdfqw.png

Mini Lyn

ShinyEevee-1.png

Aaaaaaannndddd this is an attempt to mix Lyn and Shiny together.

And of course these were all made last year because school suddenly got in the way and I hate overly-competative schools with a passion.

Don't shoot me for reviving such an old thread...

Aw...*huggles Shiny* That's too bad about school. However, it's going to help you in the future. I understand.

The Girafarig preevolution is cute and chibi, but it looks too much like Girafarig to be one, in my opinion.

The 'you in wintery clothes' is pretty cool. The ears are so fluffy and cute...:)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, it really was just a lazily-done sprite, Secad. XD
And thankies, charmander91~

Now, as some of ya'll know, I like the Vocaloids, and I sorta kinda have this thing for twins... and I know technically these two aren't twins, but they might as well be it. :p

RinKagamineSprite.png
Lensprite.png

Meet Rin and Len Kagamine, the two cutest vocaloids evar imo. Yes, they even beat Miku in my heart.

They were made a week or so back, so some of ya'll who know me in chat have already seen them. I'm planning to make the rest of the gang (minus Kaito because Kal said he wanted to make him) when time allows me to. XD