• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Shiny's new spriting museum, Read first page please~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Because my old account disappeared, my sprite thread is also gone. Yeah, I locked my first one because I didn't like it anymore, okay? Okay. So, if you wanna post, please follow the following:

1) Follow the general forum rules. If you don't know them, click here
2) Sprite shop? No; a museum, meaning no requests.
3) I know people these days naturally have a dirty mouth; just if it's not over-the-top then I'm pretty fine with it.
4) Nothing disgusting, k? K.
5) If it'll get you in trouble, don't do it. EDIT 12/29/2009: If it'll get me or any of the other members mad at you, don't do it, mkays? Mkays.

[glow=red,2,300]REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/glow]

I will almost definitely make the following for you:

• Pokemon Fusions
    Fakemon
    Trainers
    Cosplayers
    Pokemon-style mugshots of people (you must tell me whether you want the Platinum vs. type or the D/P hey-look-it's-a-rounded-corner-square type

I will not take requests of the following in my thread whatsoever:
    Almost anything non-Pokemon related
    banners
    totally scratched sprites
    Intro-walkies
    standies
    basically, almost anything bigger than the 80x80 pixel area size thingy

No requests whatsoever. If you really need something, like, urgently need something, you can always just PM me a request. But that's a Private Message peoples, not a post in the thread. If you ask for a request here, I will ignore it until you PM me.

Only reason why I'm being this mean/strict/whatever you want to call this is because I can; it's my thread anyways.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Here are some of my sprites that I made (some transparent, some not, I think.):

PichuCos.png
Pichu Cosplayer from a request in my missing thread that suddenly went vamoosh.

NickolaiasaPokemonTrainer.png
Some boy in my Algebra class. Yes, his hair really does look like that. It's a coincidence that he looks almots exactly like Volkner.

KylieRichardson1-2.png
Custom Girl Trainer in my RP. Some people had custom trainers, so I thought, "Why not me?" So I made this. I'm almost proud of this one because I was able to scratch something somewhat-decent for once. Yes, I, of all people, was finally able to scratch something! I scratched... the jacket. Nothing big, but still! It's something! Does anyone know how to make curly hair on sprites?

VulpixCosplayer-1.png
Vulpix Cosplayer. I editted this and got the above.

KylieRichardson.png
Original of the custom girl trainer and Vulpix cosplayer. I editted this and got the above, and then I editted that and got... the one above that.

And to see some of my older sprites, click here.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Er... no. Sorry, I'll put your request back up, just remember what I said. It's hard to even make a sports bra on a Machoke, let alone make a whole female Machop evolution line. I'll probably have it up in, oh, five months. Yes, it takes that long for me to have a sudden idea for a female Machoke.

I didn't ask for a whole line, I merely suggested it be either a Machop or Machoke evolution. I think. At any rate, I was going for the Machop's answer to Ralts' Gallade, so there only has to be one.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Good point, but I like a challenge.

EDIT: Due to boredom, I made a Togepi Cosplayer (yes, I'm aware that the outlines on the hair aren't that good; DEAL WITH IT!
TogepiCosplayer.png

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Warned for double-posting. Use the edit button next time.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
In your thread that got eaten due to the forum being hacked, I commented that I really like the Pichu Cosplayer. I think the problem with the Vulpix Cosplayer (and the other two sprites based on it) is that the colour of her hair and colour of her hat and colour of her tails all blend in together. The first couple of times I looked at the sprite, I didn't even realise she HAD hair!

Perhaps change her hair colour to dark brown so it can be seen more clearly? (Or even blonde, though I like the idea of dark brown better.)

And the word is "edited", not "editted" :p.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oops, sorry, I have bad spelling. I'll edit it later when I have time. (I have a stupid SAT class to attend to)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Because I got immensely bored, I did a Plusle-Minun pre-evolution.

Meet Neutras. (Plural form: Neutras)

Neutras.png

Neutras are very shy creatures. Though their fur is full of electricity, they try to stay away from electrical things as much as possible because of their fear of getting shocked. As a result, most of the attacks they use are of normal or non-electric types. As they grow older, their white starts to become pink or light blue, and eventually red or blue.

Basically, Neutras start to get their color when they get older (and hence become Plusle or Minun, depending on what each is labled with. 0 makes it a Minun, 1 makes it a Plusle. Kinda like a Wurmple). They don't like electricity because they're afraid of getting zapped, so they use more normal and other non-electric type moves than electric type. In order for it to evolve, it needs to have maximum happiness while holding a Wacan berry and leveling up, all at the same time.

Special ability is Achilles' Thunder. Basically, it's Archilles heal/weakness (besides ground types) are electric types.

Yeah, weird name (both Pokemon and Ability), and weird Pokedex entry. How about...

[size=14pt][glow=yellow,2,300]A competition for the Pokedex Entry![/glow] [/size]
Must include: Name, Ability, and the Pokedex entry itself (as in all those words that describe the Pokemon). Type is going to be electric, no excuses.

Oh, and feedback would be nice. Gardie, I'm still working on your request..... expect it by March. No joke.

Awwww... The Neutras looks so cute! But it would be cool if that pokemon actually existed. I would so own one if it did.

Im sorry if I do this wrong.

But can you make a Weavile or Milotic trainer? Heres details:

Female
Brown hair ( hair down to shoulders )
A cool hat ( can you make it like Cynthia's, but blue? )

Im sorry if Im doing this wrong.

BTW, your spites are really cool! I like the pikachu and Vulpix ^_^

I like Neutras. And I mean, I really like it. It's cute. And I like your Pichu cosplayer too. It's cool.

Could you make me a Mudkip cosplayer please? A female, with brown hair, blue eyes?

hi i just saw the list and it had four spaces left and i want to knMw if u would be so kind and genesis (can't spell that word) to make me a trainer sprite based off of something not pokemon related? please?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Depends on what you ask me. If it's not anime/manga/random video game/any tv show/anything book-related, than I'll make it for you.

That means that you'll have to tell me all the clothes, skin color, gender, hair color, eye color, pose (if you want a specific pose, but if you do, don't expect something terrific), etc. details.

I'll do all the requests that were requested to me... Mudkip Cosplayer, Weavile/Milotic Trainer, and Gardie's fakemon.

Only 2 spaces left!

darn i was thinking about anime. oh well i made u write all of the might as will ask for some thing. how about a teenage boy with sorta spike white shirt black jacket blue jeans white shose ( cant spell that). hope thats inof info

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Er... can you please rewrite that in English? As in, use correct gramar, punctuation, etc. And it's spelled "Shoes".

Im sorry if I do this wrong.

But can you make a Weavile or Milotic trainer? Heres details:

Female
Brown hair ( hair down to shoulders )
A cool hat ( can you make it like Cynthia's, but blue? )

Im sorry if Im doing this wrong.

BTW, your spites are really cool! I like the pikachu and Vulpix ^_^

I don't see a hat on Cynthia...

EDIT: Here's the Mudkip cosplayer (done in about 5 minutes. Suggestions about this would be nice!)
MudkipCos.png

EDIT 2: Oops, forgot the female part. Time for a redo!

hair: blone a bit long and spiky
shirt: white w/t long black jacket unsipped
pants: dark blue
shoes: white
extra: pokeball i hand shirt untucked.

hope this helps

Oh yeah, Cynthia doesnt have a hat XD Im sorry.

But she has like, a hair accessory. Can you put that on the trainer?

Sorry about the confusion XD

Well, my Ninetales Cosplayer looks like this:

Hair: Blonde, going down to the shoulders
Clothes: White T-shirt, regular pants, red shoes
Other: She doesn't have that crest on her head like the other Cosplayer, and she has a Ninetales's ears and tails, but they are dark blue.

EDIT: With the pose, I was thinking she's standing up, but her legs are crossed, one of her arms are behund her back and the other is holding a pokeball. You don't have to do it this way though.

Er... can you please rewrite that in English? As in, use correct gramar, punctuation, etc. And it's spelled "Shoes".

I don't see a hat on Cynthia...

EDIT: Here's the Mudkip cosplayer (done in about 5 minutes. Suggestions about this would be nice!)
MudkipCos.png

EDIT 2: Oops, forgot the female part. Time for a redo!

Thanks, I like it. It doesn't need a redo, it's cool. :D

"Normal" is in the eye of the beholder, but I suppose it's safe to say you mean blue jeans. Even then, there are a lot of different kinds of jeans, but I'd generalize them all into "baggy," "casual," and "tight." As for me, I normally wear khakis.

Mod Edit: ((Pix)): Now, as for ME. I normally like to stay on topic and mind my own in another person's thread. I'm pretty sure the conversation didn't include you, G_M, so this post is rather unesseccary. :p Nothing worth warning over, but know this. It doesn't concern you, this is technically the 'P' of SPAM. Pointless. And for shame, G_M, didn't even take up an extra sentance to compliment her sprites? For shame, indeed.

He thinks your sprites are lovely, Shiny_Eevee, dear.

GM Edit: My apologies. That was rude of me. And the sprites look great.

Do you need me to make a PokeDex entry for the female Machop evo?

As there is a free space, can I please ask for this trainer:
Electric blue, spiky (sort of all over the place) hair.
Arm outstretched away from the viewer, holding a Pok

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
[quote author=Sage_of_Horses link=topic=3007.msg39370#msg39370 date=1196801035]
As there is a free space, can I please ask for this trainer:
Electric blue, spiky (sort of all over the place) hair.
Arm outstretched away from the viewer, holding a Pok

Yeah, I do mean blue jeans G_M. But I didn't know you wore khakis. Agh, why am I even posting this? More pointless crap, but yes. I was referring to just blue jeans.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Attention all Wal-Mart shoppers residents of Pokecharms!

Because I cannot live on the computer (I'm nearly grounded because I'm not reading and my life is basically Pokecharms now, so I'm basically banned from the computar...)

[glow=red,2,300]NO MORE REQUESTS!!! [/glow] I cannot take requests any longer, because my grades are dropping (78s on a math quiz? not good... especially if you're me, as math's my best subject). And so that means: Yes, I will finish my already-given requests, but besides that, I'm not accepting requests, even those via e-mail or PM. Sorry.

And that also means I won't be on here as much as I used to be. So the people who are in my RP: Don't expect me to post until... a few week later. And for other RPs I'm in (or going to be in): I'll only be able to post once a week AT THE MOST.

I'm terribly sorry, but my parents are horrible (and so are my math grades).

On the bright side, that means you'll be able to see my new sprites (and rare pixel-arts. As in RARE!) that are better than requested stuff. Why? Because requests make me narrow, and I like wide, not narrow. =p So there.

Sorry, but I really needed to make this announcement, or else I would've been bombarded with requests and other whatnot. DON'T KILL ME!!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'll get to the requests sooner or later, I promise! I just... wanted to do this first.

FEmugshotofme9.png

An attempted FE mugshot of me. Yeah, I know, it sucks (haha, really low self-esteem. I'm not making it up, I really think it sucks). And I almost really do look like that in real life. I really have pigtails , even though I'm in middle school and I'm like, what, 5'5? Even the clothes are the same! It's only the eyes that are different, really. And I'm... chubbier that that? Yeah...

Anyways, what do ya'll think? (I basically only edited one person's mugshot, no scratching except for part of the hair. I really suck at spriting.)

Hi. (I'm new here.) I would like to say that I love all of your sprites. (Especially the cosplayers.) The hair on the mugshot you made looks really cool. Great job. (I'll return.) :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, I got bored and started to mess around, and this is what I got:

MySonicPersona-3.png

I editted the dress from Amy Rose's dress. The colors are from Blaze the Cat, Amy Rose, Cheese, and Miles "Tails" Prower, all characters from Sonic the Hedgehog. This little critter is meant to be me as a Sonic person (though I'm going to edit it once my spriting skills improve). I was looking through some other sprite threads (Snapdragon's and Sami's, to be precise), and I was inspired to make a Sonic person of me (though the kangaroo rat by Snapdragon and the kitty made by Sami looks a lot better than this... crap.)

Here are some other versions of the fox (without bow and with a completely-scratched Santa hat that really badly shaded):

MySonicPersonawithoutbow.png
MySonicPersonawithSantahat-1.png

I can never sprite well... ah well. Here's Rosa_Rosie's Ninetails trainer
NinetalesCosplayer.png

Lesson to learn from today: if you want to see good sprites, my sprites are not the ones you're looking for.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nobody likes me.... and Rosa_Rosie isn't even picking up her Christmas present... I'm forgotten. I feel sad.

Anyways, here's the trainer-that-was-supposed-to-be-a-Milotic-or-Weavile-trainer-that-I-was-going-to-make-a-Milotic-trainer-but-ended-up-as-a-normal-trainer trainer for Lightchaos11.

MiloticTrainer.png

You see, I suck at spriting.

Happy Holidays, everyone! [size=6pt](Scrooge from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens says, "Bah! Humbug...")[/size]​