• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny_Eevee's Spriting Office (can't think of a good name...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an Onix cosplayer? I'm quite interested in what that might look like. Also, how about an alternate evolution for Vigoroth that kind of makes more sense given its personality?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alternative Evolution of Vigoroth? I'll see what I can do. The cosplayer... I'm up for it! I like making cosplayers, they are so much fun! Though there's always the possibilty that someone already made one...

hmmmm, preevolution of eevee.... ah, i just got an inspiration for a baby form of another pokemon ^o^... brb, i have to sprite it now ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hm.... maybe I'll try doing that....

Peoples, requests are now [glow=red,2,300]CLOSED[/glow] until I say so. ;D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sorry, but for some unknown reasons, I will post all the sprites after August 27. Probably because I'm so lazy and that I'm not too motivated... Sorry.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Peoples, I've given up on the Eevee evolutions, plus the Gengar Cosplayer. I can't seem to come up an idea for them. But I'm working on the Onix Cosplayer. (He looks like an Eskimo so far.... xD)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Er, I'm not too sure what bump means on the forums, but I'm just going to say it anyways...

Bump. Here's a modified sprite of KoR's Umbreon/Milotic fusion (I DID get permission from him to modify it...)

h3iuty25lo85.png

If I remember correctly, it's something along the lines of "Bring Up My Post." Eh, I dunno.

If you don't mind my saying, S_E, the prespective on the modification is a little... weird. Mainly because it's nonexistant. If those earflaps were coming out of Umbreon's head, we'd be seeing them at an angle, meaning that the farther one would look shorter in comparison to the nearer one. It's also really awkward to have the front earflap behind the tail, considering that Umbreon's face is supposed to be closest to us and the tail is supposed to be farthest.

Other than that, it's a lovely sprite. :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm horrible on perspective. Seriously, I am. Did you see that Puncheon I hade? Horrible shading in my oppinion.

As for the Shiny Espeon Cosplayer..... I'll get to it soon.... once I get better. Gosh, I've been sick for 5 days now!

Gosh, I've been sick for 5 days now!
haha, me too...but i agree with snapdragon, the hair thing shouldnt be behind the tail, though the shorter thing isnt necessarily true, i mean, what if they were both the same distance from the camera-type-thing, but i guess thats not correct in this picture

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I was in a quick rush with that sprite, as I had some class..... Yes, class.

And peoples, I've given up on all the sprites. I can't do trainer sprites, I'm just not the type that does trainers. I'm better at Fakemon and fusions of pokemon. So, I've given up completely on those cosplayers. Sorry.

EDIT: Whoops, I mean, I give up on the Onix. I'm still working on that Shiny Espeon Cosplayer.... don't expect anything too good.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
BUMP. Here's the Shiny Espeon Cosplayer:
ShinyEspeonCosplayer.png

I think it's kind of simple, but it was the best that I could do today, with a sore throat and a stuffy nose and coughing every 5 seconds.

And peoples, requests are now...

[glow=green,2,300]OPEN![/glow]

BUMP. Here's the Shiny Espeon Cosplayer:
ShinyEspeonCosplayer.png
Yay.Thx.
[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=2425.msg33938#msg33938 date=1187233214]
I think it's kind of simple, but it was the best that I could do today, with a sore throat and a stuffy nose and coughing every 5 seconds.
[/quote]
I hope you feel better ^.^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'll do it once I get better, or once I get back from SAT classes. (This thing for college..... though I'm only in middle school!)

Oh, and Gardie (Gardevoir Master's nickname in my world, and MY USE ONLY!), I'll also get to that, once I'm better, which won't be for long now.... hopefully.

EDIT: Sorry, peoples, but I won't be able to get on for a whole month, that is, until September 19th, for some weird reason that I won't share. Please try your best not to request from me, but if you insist, you may. I just can't do 5 or more requests at once, just to let you know. Don't ask why. So, this will be my last post for a while. Here's a going-away present for anyone to use (but NOT to steal, modify, or abuse it in any way...)
Shaotu.png
My newest Fakemon/ Fusion, whatever you want to call it. I just call him Shaolang, which means in Chinese, burn the wolf. He preys on wild Shaotu, the Fakemon made by Day_U (Daytime_Umbreon).

Well, good bye for a short while! See you guys on September 19th!

*Waves at S_E* Bye! I'll miss you! T-T

Nice Fakemon. Burn the Wolf... XD Prays on wild Shaotu, BURN TEH BUNNNIES! Sorry.
Only thing I can knit-pick is that the Poochyena base is a bit too defined. Maybe you could edit that a bit once you get back.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Peoples, I'm giving up on spriting. Sorry, but I'm not as good as some people like Artiste, Myouki, Pixelchu, Snapdragon, etc. I'm locking this thread so I won't get any more requests, etc. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.