• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny_Eevee's Spriting Office (can't think of a good name...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hello. S_E, previously Shiny_Eevee, speaking. Yes, I haven't made a lot of sprites yet, so I guess I'm not too well know yet. All my sprites look pretty bad in my opinion. But I'm working on my skills.... though I'm still not to good. Yep, I can't rival anyone like Spriteon, Myouki, Juan, Artiste, UC, and anyone else that's not on that list, but I'm still a spriter. Though, like I'm saying over and over again, not too good. ANYWAYS.... getting to the point....
Here are some of the sprites that I've made in my entire lifetime and I'm somewhat proud of them.....
Glideon.png
Glideon, the Aviation Pokemon​

UmbreonCosplay.jpg
My Umbreon Cosplayer. Also my first sprite.​

Ariadoscosplayer2.png
Ariadoscosplayer.png
My two Ariados Cosplayers that look weird....​

Yeah..... so that's that. My sprites that I'm somewhat pleased with. So... um... As you can see, my sprites aren't too good yet.... But I do take requests, just to let you guys know. But I'm not promising anything outstanding... yet.

Requests that will almost definitely take:
Fusions
Cosplayers
Fakemon (NO Eeveelutions, I'm sick of those now...)

Request that I might do once my skills get better and I find out how to do them:
Mugshots

Request that I will NOT take:
Walkies
Eggs
Making things transparent (as you can tell, I don't know how, and I don't want to know. Ask someone else.)
Scratch sprites (Gosh, I'm HORRIBLE at scratching things... can't even scratch a tail)
Recolors​

So that's that. I may modify this page once in a while to update what I will do and what I won't do, and saying if requests are open or not. For now, since I have NOTHING to do, requests are... OPEN!

Wowza.
I like Glideon. Maybe it should be called the Breeze pokémon. ;]
No, I REALLY like Glideon. It's very good, S_E.

How're you liking the Eon fusion I made? xP

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Your Eevee fusion? I LOVE it! It always makes me laugh. Yeah, I took a long time making Glideon. Not TOO long, though... Can you guess which 5 pokemon I used to make it? (That includes the colors. ;) )
HINT: I scratched the star on its forehead. About the only thing that I can do...

Juan, which do you prefer?
gukgz.png
gukgy.png
gukgx.png
gukgw.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not Altaria. Swablu. Yep, It's kinda hard to tell between those two, especially with tthe cloud part. You have one more pokemon. Need a hint? It's a dragon-type pokemon.

Okay, thanks.

Uhhh.............................. I give up. -_-

Wait.... Why'd you put my name fourth in the list of spriters?! D=<

Joking, of course. xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Kingdra. I used its colors for everything except for the wings. The wings were the original shiny articuno's wings, no modifications except for moving them around and all that stuff. You know, no recoloring, because the colors matched so well.

Oh. I can't believe I missed that, seeing as I just used Kingdra in the fakemon that is now my Avvie.
-_- I'm such an idiot sometimes. :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
No you're not. You just didn't use the colors of Kindra, so that part slipped by. Good job, Artie. I mean, on the guessing part. Though it WAS kinda obvious which pokemon I used...

wow, nice job on the squirtle/meowth fusion, and glideon is awsome, though for the description id go with either 'Avion pokemon' or 'Aviation pokemon'

could i request a fakemon? if so, a fighting eeveelution please?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah... I finished the Fighting Eeveelution, though it looks kinda bad.

Introducing..... Puncheon, the Boxing Pokemon. (No boxing glove, though. I can't scratch one, and every time I found one, it looked awkward on it...)
Puncheon.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
No, I think so too. The legs just don't fit the body, and the tail doesn't either. I used Glaceon's thick-looking tail for it, and it looked weird, but I needed something thick. The tail is like a fifth limb that helps it stand. the only thing that I really like about this one it the head, colors, gloves, and headband, which I took from the Black Belt DP person.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah..... I just had to modify it again. There was this blackish part on the body that looked like it didn't belong there. Once again, here it is....
Puncheonwithgloves-1.png

I still think it looks weird..... Ah, well, I guess Espeon wasn't fit for an upright pose. (Yes, that's an Espeon's body that has been modified.) Oh, and I also shaded the left leg without the gloves a bit more.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The story:

A lone Butterfree was flying alone in the cold February morning. So lonely he was. Then, out of the corner of one of his eyes, he saw a really pretty Beautifly, also lonely. He flew up to her and the became quick friends. Soon, the mated and had children. This is what they looked like:

Beautifree.jpg
Beautifree1.jpg

NOTE: I'm not sure if anyone has done this before. Sorry for those who did. But I was really bored, and I always wondered what a Beautifree would look like.

Yes, I know, they looks bad. I only did those two sprites in, like, 2 minutes. I was in a sort of rush because my parents were calling for bed.

If she swapped the colors, they would be Beautifly and Butterfree again, Juan. Albeit with different wings.

Instead of Butterfly and Beautifree. xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
No, not Butterfly. Butterfly is already a real animal, Artiste. I learned that when I was 2. The left one is male, and the other is female. (WHY does the word female have the word male in it, as does woman has the word man in it?)

I had no idea about the animal, S_E. [/sarcasm] xD

It's the first thing that came to my mind.

As the the next questions: I have no idea, nor do I really care all that much. Though, I'll admit, that HAS puzzled me, too. Then I got over it. >=D

No, not Butterfly. Butterfly is already a real animal, Artiste. I learned that when I was 2. The left one is male, and the other is female. (WHY does the word female have the word male in it, as does woman has the word man in it?)

hehe, that just goes into much deeper questions of life, like why does male refer to guys, female to girls... or why is a brother a boy, a sister a girl... i think it's just the way things are...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
ZGhost eevee... huh. The pic. you gave me looked too bat-like to me, not exactly ghosty. But I'm up to making my own Ghost-type.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, okay! Geez, now I think eeveelutions are getting boring.... Can I get anything BESIDES eeveelutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.