1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS shiny starter pokemon up for trade

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by poke_master123, Feb 13, 2010.

1. All the starter pokemon shiny i only have one of each so if you want one make me a deal or PM me and we can make a deal

2. Sounds good. What's your friend code?

3. What are the odds that they are legit? If so, take a look at my trade thread, and I'll get you what you want.

4. well they really are legit i got them from different trainers eachbut their almost gone i only have totidile chikorita and the sinnoh starters

5. I'll take the Totodile! It's my favorite Pokemon. I'll trade you a Shiny Zubat, Shiny Kricketot, or Shiny Graveller for it. You're pick. If you don't want either of those, tell me what you want. I REALLY want that Totodile.

6. Would you mind posting the natures?

7. I can give you my totidile for a normal or shiny munchlax its up 2 you i would perfer a shiny but aslong as i get munchlax im happy

and totidile it seems that no 1 whants it all i have left is that and turtwig

8. So a Munchlax then? I don't have Shiny, but I do have one.

9. Yeah i dont really care if itsz shiny or not to be honest with you my favorite pokemon is cyndiquil so im more than willing to give you my shiny totidile

10. You able to trade now?

11. yeah but can you give me like 30 minutes why dont you just Pm ok

12. All i have left now is a turtwig. Does anyone want it?