• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Solgaleo and Shiny Lunala Event Dates Confirmed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Shiny_Lunala_Pokemon_Ultra_Sun_or_Pokemon_Sun_png_jpgcopy.jpg
The dates for an up-coming event for Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have been confirmed today. This event gives Pokémon trainers the chance to get their hands on either Shiny Solgaleo or Shiny Lunala.

To get your hands on the Legendary Pokémon you will first to have to obtain a code through the Pokémon Pass app on iOS or Android. To get to the code you must visit a participating store and use the app.

In the UK you will have to visit a local GAME store between the 21st of October and the 15th of November. In the US you'll have to visit your local GameStop between the 21st of October and the 10th of November.

Once you have your code you can redeem it in your chosen game. If you use with Pokémon Sun or Ultra Sun you'll receive a shiny Lunala while owners of Pokémon Moon or Ultra Moon will be given a Shiny Solgaleo. Details of the two are as follows:

Shiny_Solgaleo_Pokemon_Ultra_Moon_or_Pokemon_Moon_png_jpgcopy.jpg
Solgaleo
[type=psychic][/type]/[type=steel][[/type]
Level: 60
Nature: Any
Held Item: Gold Bottle Cap
Moves:
-Sunsteel Strike
-Zen Headbutt
-Noble Roar
-Morning Sun

Lunala
[type=psychic][/type]/[type=ghost][/type]
Level: 60
Nature: Any
Held Item: Gold Bottle Cap
Moves:
-Moongeist Beam
-Psyshock
-Moonblast
-Moonlight

Will you be participating in the event? If so which Shiny are you after?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
B-but C-canada...
If they do send it over here to the maple leaf land, it's perfect. I have Ultra Moon and prefer Lunala's shiny. My brother has Ultra Sun and prefers Solgaleo's shiny. Makes me glad that trading exists~

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I get where you're coming from with Solgaleo's shiny, but I think Lunala's shiny looks really elegant. Most likely based on the blood moon too, which is really cool~

am i the only person never ultra (lol heckin IRONY eee) hyped about shinies? I mean i'm hyped when i get a shiny in a trade but like i don't want to shiny hunt 'n stuff a lot? and the shinies i've gotten traded were actual trash, a shiny nuzleaf and macargo?

Honestly I get it...
I have no idea where the nearest GAME store is at all :'|
I only know where to find Gamestops here and some smaller lesser known gaming stores. Don't think we even have GAME where I live. It's whatever, just frustrating to get excited about a cool event and then read further and realize you can't participate. :p