• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Silvally Event Headed to North America/UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Shiny Pokemon.jpg
A new event is coming to to a video game store near you giving Pokémon trainers the chance to get their hands on a shiny Silvally in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

The event is coming to GameStop stores in America and EB Games stores in Canada from the 23rd of October until the 13th of November. In the UK you'll be able to get a code for the event from GAME stores from the 3rd of November until the 16th of November, the day before the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon. If the Silvally matches the one given out in Japan currently then its information will be as follows:
Shiny Silvally.png

Silvally

[type=normal][/type]
Level: 100
Ability: RKS Systems
Held Item: Gold Bottle Cap
Moves:
  • Multi-attack
  • Parting Shot
  • Punishment
  • Scary Face

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I ended up getting my codes for this yesterday due to visiting EB Games to trade some stuff in. I’m always happy to obtain new shinies, and Silvally is a nifty Pokemon, but I’d been hoping that an event Silvally (or Type: Null) would finally make it usable in-game at lower levels. Somewhat disappointed that instead it’s simply another level 100 Pokemon that I’ll likely never use. Just feels like wasted potential. :/

sSoul

Previously Swirled
This would make my starter my second highest level, even though I have all three so I'll likely be starting USUM with all three starters