1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiny Sandile For Trade, Looking for Different Shinies

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Dulcinea, Oct 30, 2013.

1. First off, PLEASE bear with me! I had an account on here years ago, but I don't even remember the name, so I made this new one and don't know exactly how everything works! So, please forgive me if I make some terrible faux pas or something.

Anyway, in my Pokemon X game I caught a shiny Sandile. It's completely legit, I found it while hunting for Helioptile. It's female, lv. 16, intimidate ability, Naive nature, and Loves to eat. Caught in a Luxury Ball, because I ran out of the other types trying to get her :p I don't know very much about EVs, but I don't think she has any, since I haven't battled with her at all. She did gain a level since I caught her, however, since my Exp. Share was on and she was in my party. So... I dunno if that means anything.

I should mention... I can train her a little bit, but I'm actually not very far in my game (I decided to start over after beating it), so I can't do too much. As of right now, my strongest Pokemon are lv. 25.

Um, I'd love to swap her for another shiny, since shiny Krookodiles aren't my favorites. As I said, this is in my X game, so obviously it'd be a trade between two Gen. 6 games. Again, sorry if I posted something wrong or something, I'm really new :p

2. Toastie

Friend Code:
    0001-3399-8578
    I have 2 shiny Alomomola and 2 shiny Clauncher. I'm still not 100% on whether I want to let either Clauncher go, but certainly the Alomomola is for trade. I should mention, however, that they have been caught with an in-game method called consecutive fishing, which is relatively easy to do, so they probably aren't as valuable as a shiny Sandile.

3. LexiMonster22

Friend Code:
    1118-0375-9041
    If you still have the shiny sandile, I have a few shinies that I would love to trade for her. Right now I have: shiny simisear, shiny quagsire, shiny dodrio, shiny klefki, shiny octillery, shiny relicanth, shiny throh, shiny alomomola, shiny gyarados and shiny seaking.

4. Leximonster 22 ive got a level one masuda method sandile id trade for that dodrio or octillery

5. LexiMonster22

Friend Code:
    1118-0375-9041
    Alright, send me a message

6. Well my friendcode is 3668-8660-5526 if that's what ypu mean I'm nrw to this whole forum thing