• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny Roserade i was wondering if i breed my shiny roserade with other pokemon or a ditto are they more likely to be shiny? or 100% to be shiny or are the odds just the same.

Thanks

~Tom

In Gen 2 that was the case. But after that, the eggs of any Shiny have the same odds of being Shiny as any other Pokemon. Unfortunately -_-

No, unfortunately not. Even if both of the parents are shiny, the egg won't be... These is a chance, but it's very low, as with getting all shinies. And vice-versa, if both of the parents are normal, there still IS a chance that the egg will be shiny. Having a shiny parent won't increase your chances of getting a shiny.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No, unfortunately not. Even if both of the parents are shiny, the egg won't be... These is a chance, but it's very low, as with getting all shinies. And vice-versa, if both of the parents are normal, there still IS a chance that the egg will be shiny. Having a shiny parent won't increase your chances of getting a shiny.

... What's the point of this?

You replied to a topic that died last summer that had already been answered. You, md427, just posted class A SPAM, and considering all the other pointless grave digging you've done recently I've had about enough of it. Off to the Realm of n00bs with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.