• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shiny Life

(I thought that but i already pointed that out twice, and it is mini modding so I'm not going to risk anything more)
"Well this is both adorable and a bit weird" King Karp said quietly to himself, as he heard Sparks run towards him. "Aright" he sighed "I'm waiting. What do you want?"

"Well I felt a bit bad inturupting you, I thought that i should give you some peace and quiet" King Karp explained "Also IM NOT ABOUT TO WATCH MY OWN KIND GET EATEN!"
The last bit of what he was saying was shouted, and King Karp gave Sparks an angry look

"Dude I'm not very intelligent so here have a pecha berry" Sparks said sorry. He crouched down his ears perked up. "Humans hide quick!" Sparks whispered frantically diving into the bush "Bri hide!" He said spying the humans out of the corner of his eye

"Well it appears we didn't "he grumbled
one trainer sent out a houndoom and another sent out Noctowl
"I can not take the houndoom but I can take the Nochtowl. Hey King Karp what moves do you know apart from splash?"

"How did you guess? is it because those are the only two moves a Magikarp can learn at this point? WELL WRONG! I also know flail" he said
He splashed out of the water, and dived towards the Houndoom, using tackle "Feel my fury!" He shouted "The power of the Magikarp"
He hit the Houndoom and harmlessly bounced off, leaving him flopping on the ground

Sparks bit his lip to stop laughing and jumped out of the bush. When he saw the magickarp he fell down in stitches. Once he recovered he charged and thunder fanged the Nochtowl. He sprang back preparing and unleashed a wild charge on the Nochtowl knocking it out of the sky

King Karp felt as Houndoom bit down on him and smiled, for it was part of his plan.
"FLAIL SUCKAS!" he shouted, and hit Houndoom, due to the fact that flail gained power the more damage the user took, Houndoom was sent flying backward. "Now feel my Wrath!" he shouted
Every time the Houndoom got close, it was sent flying backwards. every time it got off a lucky hit, it only increased King Karp's power

Sparks fell to the ground he took the recoil damage that comes with wild charge. He propped himself up and watched as King Karp and Bri wrecked the houndoom. Sparks smiled when he heard King Karp yelling. Sparks got up and used tackle

Sparks jumped back and climbed a tree he couldn't take anymore damage he was surprised at how much damage he took from the recoil and that Nochtowl had sharp claws with the last bit of strength "get him in the water than I will shock the water and he will be electrocuted,"

Sparks jumped straight at the wate and thunder shocked the water the surface crackled and the houndoom yelled as it was electrocuted and it fainted sparks whooped and lay down fatigue over taking him "I'm just gonna take a break" he managed to say before he fell asleep

"Same" King Karp said "It isn't easy being overpowered"
He waited until the water was not electrocuted anymore and swam inside to take a nap

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Zark's sake.

PARAGRAPHS, Children. This one-liner fest has got to stop. And Pokemon Master Nate: this is not how we RP around here. Third person, past tense, story format. You also can't really force a timeskip on everyone else unless they all agree to it.

Read the rules. Don't make me have to shut this thread down.

"Wait..." King Karp said As he woke up "why hasn't the trainer caught us? We were asleep"

(Flashback)
Finally! The trainer said "they are weak, and asleep, POKEBALL GO!"
But when the trainer reached into his bag, he Found that all of his Pokeballs had been used up. "NNOOOOOOOO" the trainer shouted as he ran away to buy more Pokeballs

He ran quickly back into town, and was almost back to the Mart, when he bumped into his mother.
"Spending all your money on a Master Ball, running off into the middle of nowhere"the Mother said "you are coming home right now Mister!"
"But mum!" The boy shouted "I saw like three shines"
"Sure you did" the mother said "HOME. NOW!"

Sparks woke up on Bri's lap he yawned and got up nuzzled against Bri and walked over to the river side "Hello? King Karp are you there" Spark asked. while he waited he wondered why humans tried to capture pokemon. "hey King Karp what do you eat then?"
Then Sparks thought of tactics he could use next time in battle.

"yea did you?" Sparks asked trying to find something to eat for everyone
He got some berries from high up a tree and a few apples. He looked for anything really to eat and came back with a feast

Sparks blushed then noticed King Karp "King Karp sleeps heavy" he said. Then started thinking what he would do if sharks shocked the river. Sparks grabbed a pecha and bent down to the lake and dropped it in. "Well if he's

"Nah" King Karp said "was just wondering where that trainer ran off to, thanks for the Barry by the way"
King Karp began to eat the berry "anyways" he said "now what? Do we part ways, or stick together, we attract a lot of attention, three Shinies, but it's is easier to survive together"

"Sticking together sounds good but King Karp you are right as well " Sparks said
"But let's not take my back I like it where it is" he said and grinned
He sniffed the air and smelt poke puffs "anyone want a poke puff?"

Name: Dee

Species: Minun

Special markings: She wears a black hood, with a white skull on the front

Personality: A little cold and standoffish at first, but will warm up to others once they have gained her trust. Also, don't ask her where her plusle is. She had a very traumatic incident involving a plusle at a young age, and she's freaked out when she sees them.

"Damn vermin! Keep your paws out of my bakery!"

Dee giggled to herself as she ran away from a small bakery, disappearing behind a bush with her prize; a basket of freshly-made beautiful luxury pokepuffs. They were only just cool, and the pastry cream inside them was only a few hours old. Ah, pokepuffs were so delicious! Why root through the bins for rotten ones, when you could steal fresh ones from right under the patissier's nose, and they wouldn't even notice until it was too late?

Today, she was in a terribly generous mood, so she decided to sit out I the open, and devour a citrus pokepuff as greedily as she could, in the hopes that some of the surrounding pokemon would come over and beg her for one.

'Bri relaxed and enjoyed the afternoon with Sparks on her lap. Ever since she confessed that she liked him, they've been getting along quite well. Bri opens one eye and sees a Minun eating a Pokepuff' "Huh? How did he get that pokepuff?" 'Bri sat up and woke Sparks up' Sparks. Come here!"

Dee finished the last bite of her pokepuff in a hurry, and licked a big dab of pastry cream off of her lips.

"The name's Dee," she answered, giving her left ear a flick, "Yeah, I know, I'm a shiny, wow, wow. I assume that you came here for a pokepuff, so go ahead and help yourself. In fact, take all of the mint ones, if you like, because I hate those."

King Karp didn't know whether to be upset that's he couldn't get close enough to get a Pokepuff for himself, surprised to see yet another shiny, or amused to see that Sparks and Bri were basically a couple now.
He decided that he was a mixture of all three

Sparks woke up "who.. What.. Where the". Noticed the minun and the poke puffs "oh hi I'm Sparks what's your name?" He asked "and could I grabs poke puffs fo myself and my fishy friend?"
Sparks Pawed the ground nervously

"It's Dee," the minun said coolly, reaching for another pokepuff, this time, a chocolate one, with a large star decoration on top, "And, yes, the pokepuffs are free for all. Except for the citrus ones. They're mine."

The minun offered the basket to Sparks, making sure that she hid the citrus pokepuffs, "Have as many mint ones as you like, because I hate those ones."