• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shiny Life

Sparks bounded around all his life he had slept in trees and bushes and had never been in a cave.
Sparks saw the entrance and stared it looked awesome!

"Yeah the ceiling is high but the entrance is low, by the way, you are a little small for a Braixen." Says Kaylei. "By the way, Sparky (the Jolteon) is my mate. If you haven't heard already."

Name: King Karp
Species: Magikarp
Special markings etc: None
Personality: This impacts his backstory a lot, once he was a selfish fool who, being shiny, bragged about it a lot. His family tried to teach him to be humble but he thought they were jealous and ran away from home. Since then, he has learned the importance of others, and is a much nicer Pokémon even if he can still be a bit selfish. He is still proud of his Golden Colour and refuses to evolve

King Karp was swimming in a river when he noticed a trainer try to get into a cave, and fail. He wondered what was happening and decided to go and get a closer look.
However, he accidentally made a noise, and the trainer saw him
"Cool!" He said "a shiny Magikarp!"
"Oh no" King Karp muttered to himself, as he swam away quickly

Sparks hurried down to the river and saw an amazingly colored magickarp swimming "oh and i'm Sparks!" He said but Sparks didn't touch the water in case he accidentally electrocuted the magickarp

"I peed in that" King Karp said cheekily "Anyways did you just kill that trainer? Thats a bit extreme don't you think"
He saw the trainer move, then instantly run away, fearing for his life "Nah" King Karp said casually "He will be fine"

(@Espeon&Umbreon, you may want to reread the rules. Also to make an RP you press the "Create a New Thread" option on the top of the RP list)

"That must have hurt" King Karp said "Anyways, we should probably hide in case that trainer comes back with friends. Your cave seems pretty safe but the trainer could always send his Pokemon there"

"I'm, and don't laugh, King Karp" King Karp said "I know, its stupid, I was selfish and thought I was the best thing in the world"
King Karp began to tear up "I ran away from home, and changed my name. By the time i realised my mistake, and went home, they were all gone... I have been looking for them ever since"
King Karp gave an obviously fake smile "But lets not dwell on that now" he said "Lets go to your cave"

Sparks walked towards the rivers edge and peered down at the magickarp "not a bad name" Sparks bowed deeply "nah just kidding" he said and crouching down in a flash his paw swooped down coming out with a fish. "Dinner is served"

Sparks used his claws to cut up the fish and gut. "Now where is that cyndaquil?" Sparks asked.
He handed the biggest bit of fish to Bri and a smaller bit to King Karp and took out a chests berry for himself. "I don't eat fish sorry" Sparks explained

'she took the fish' "Thank you, Sparks. And it's fine." 'she looked away and blushed but didn't want to tell Sparks the she has a crush on him.' 'She ate the fish and it tasted good.'

Sparks saw a weird bug on the inside of the pecha berry. Sparks dropped it and jumped back his fur unruffled 'I probably look like an idiot' he said to himself licking his fur and putting it down again.

"Im a fish" King Karp shouted, "I DONT EAT FISH!"
He realised that he was interrupting an important moment, and decided to quietly leave, he swam a tiny bit away, and watched from afar

(Im sorry, but i cant be in this, there are one liners absolutely everywhere, and not a single trainer has a master ball just lying around, and its "guaranteed" you would be caught in the first place.)