• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Gengar Event Live In The US, Live In The UK Tomorrow!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
125842_shiny-gengar-diancie-169.jpg
Last month we reported on a brand new event making its way to the US and UK. This event is being held by GameStop stores in the US (EB Games in Canada), and GAME stores in the UK.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y owners will be able to get their hands on a Shiny Gengar holding the Gengarite Mega Stone. The event is live in the US and Canada now until the 26th of October. In the UK you'll be able to get hold of Gengar from tomorrow, the 15th of October until the 5th of November.

After the Gengar event we'll be given a new event allowing us to get our hands on Diancie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I cannot WAIT for the Diancie event. I've wanted one ever since that hacker found out about it back last October. (Anyone else remember?)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Got my codes for both Shiny Gengar and Diancie! From the sound of it, at least within Canada, availability of the codes seems to be somewhat first-come, first-serve, so if you're interested in grabbing Shiny Gengar for yourself it's likely better to do so sooner than later. :)

I got the code for the Shiny Gengar a day early. I waited in line for about an hour, and the guy said, "Well, you've been waitin forever. Do you play Pokemon X/Y?" "Yes." "Well, here. Its the code for the Shiny Gengar event." *He gives me the card*
*Outside the GameStop*
"HALLELUJAH! HALLLELUJAH!" *Casually breakdancer in public*

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Hey guys what;s the code in the Shiny Gengar event? Im too sick to go to the Gamestop please tell me... its okay if no one wants to tell
The codes in events like these are unique for each person, and they're one use only, so unfortunately you can't share codes. Sorry. :/