• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shinies: First ever, ones you want, have seen, or own

I just got my first one 2 nights ago (by myself thank you very much), a shiny Numel :D (now Camerupt)

shinycamerupthb5.png

Camerupt aka Quake

I would love a shiny Slowbro/Slowking, Altaria, Kecleon, Luxray or Duskull.

i want to see what i shiny cubone looks like, i've always wanted one of them
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa104.png

I have a level 9 shiny Bidoof, which I got myself Proudly :p

I have a level 100 shiny mew, which I hate and I want to get rid of, because I didn't get it myself and it was hacked. Infact, I might even release this horrible pathetic shiny pokemon. [/hate]

I once thought I saw a shiny Gastrodon, because I was used to seeing Pink gastrodons, but this time it was blue, but I had doubts about it, checked on the *Pokecharms* pokedex and found that it was just the "East" version of gastrodon.

I don't suppose I want any other shinies. They don't give you anything.

I hada shiny breloom that was my pride and joy, it was on my ruby cartridge, i was going to 'pal-park' it, then my lovely little cousin dunked it in a cool glass of nesquik (Y)
Bye bye Breloom >:(

I nearly lost my Shinola when I found a shiny Chansey in Pearl. @_@ (I don't even remember what I was doing... looking for Tauros, I think.)

It seems to have maintained its shininess after evolving into Blissey (although you can't really tell -- it just sort of looks like a normal Blissey with a sugary glaze), which was a major worry of mine, because I'm paranoid and hadn't ever CAUGHT a Shiny Pokemon before, but the saddest part is this -- I don't even use Blissey, because I think it's overused and cheesy and all the rest of it.

Anybody else have this problem? :c A Shiny Pokemon that you caught but, for one reason or another, you just don't like?

Caught a shiny scyther but it is trapped on Gold. Nooooooo!

Haven't caught any other shinies since but I would like a shiny poochyena. Just for kicks.

Oh, noes! I hate that! (I have a legitimately-obtained Mew, and my very favourite Clefairy -- long story -- trapped on Silver to this day! x_x)

And Shiny Mightyena looks pretty cool! (Except maybe for that blue nose... what's going on there? XD)

Also:

I named him after Farpoint Station, the space colony in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation that turned out to be some sort of giant space jellyfish.

This is unquestionably awesome. 8D

I got a shiny wurmple yesterday, I was looking for a male silcoon so i could breed morning sun onto a venomoth, randomly found a shiny wurmple, nice lil suprise really =)

I 'ave a Shiny Dialga, Palkia, Lucario, and Eevee. hehehe. No gameshark. ;D :D Ahem. Shiny Riolu. I want a Shiny Mew...and alotta eevees (Shiny)

i got a shiny Bidoof yesterday, what a waste .__.

i also have a shiny Blissey, and it has a good nature too.

and i wish i had a shiny Glaceon, or a shiny Ninetales..

I want a few Shiny Eevees, as I have a 'Eevee Clan'. I, since today, have 32 Eevees/Eevelutions.... So if anyone can tell me weather or not it is possible to connect if I don't have Wi-Fi, then I'll be more then happy to give you an Eevee.

I would like a shiny of everything XD I have almost every shiny in Silver (thanks to a little friend called Gameshark >.> But some I did catch without it, like my shiny Raticate ^^). However, I don't use cheat systems anymore, so I don't have any shinies in the newer games. (I'm hoping to run into some eventually...)

I... didn't reply to this yet? o_o

I have a shiny Magcargo, Manectric and... What's my last one? >_> I know I have three...

I caught a shiny Buizel in Diamond but I traded it away. I saw a shiny Marill in the Great Marsh, but it ran. D: I caught the Magcargo in the volcano place thingy, and my Manectric was from Sapphire. I've gotten so used to having a shiny Manectric I hate not seeing sparkles around my non-shiny one in Emerald. ;o;

I also have a shiny Mew... But the damn thing was hacked. I didn't know it until I got it in a trade. =/ I've gotta release it one of these days...

Shinies I want are blue ones! x3 Any and all blue shinies. So pretty. Like the Ditto and Ponyta.

I've never, EVER seen a shiny Pokemon. And I've spent total, maybe a half a year on Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and Diamond total. 'Cept the red Gyarados, but that's a given. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!1!1!11!

I've never, EVER seen a shiny Pokemon. And I've spent total, maybe a half a year on Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and Diamond total. 'Cept the red Gyarados, but that's a given. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!1!1!11!
/pat, same boat here. I'm finally up to a grand total of three shinies though: a larvitar (which I'm 99% sure is hacked, bleh), and then a... glameow and mantyke? Huh? Definitely the oddest trades I've gotten over the GTS so far. Too bad that mantyke and glameow are almost identical to their non-shiny versions, you have to squint to even guess that they're not normal. ::)

S

SwampertBreeder

I've a shiny ho-ho, machop, buizel, scorpi, ryhorn, and gastly. I hate the fact that I had no pokeballs during those sightings.

S

SwampertBreeder

/pat, same boat here. I'm finally up to a grand total of three shinies though: a larvitar (which I'm 99% sure is hacked, bleh), and then a... glameow and mantyke? Huh? Definitely the oddest trades I've gotten over the GTS so far. Too bad that mantyke and glameow are almost identical to their non-shiny versions, you have to squint to even guess that they're not normal. ::)
It takes 800,000 sightings of normal colored pokemon to see a shiny!

I defenitly want a Shiny Mew... ;D

Oh and in Emerald a trainer in the Battle Frontier had a Shiny Poliwrath (it killed me to see the shiny and not be able to catch it!!!!!!!!! x_x )

Like my cursed Shiny Bibarel. I knew it was shiny because of the animation but you can make any Bibarel seem shiny if you hold your DS a certain way in the light but there isn't much difference between the shiny and nonshiny forms.

Woah. I had a crazy dream in which I was playing my DS, and in the PC, there was some blue-looking Bidoof (yes, I know it's not trhe normal shiny color), and when I selected it, it looked like a Porygon 2, just really fat, scaryish, and... weird.

So yeah, I think when I talk about shinies, they curse me in my sleep. D:

My recent playthrough through Sapphire has awarded me with a Shiny Zigzagoon, adding to my Shiny Wingull, that's a total of two Shiny Pokemon in my entire lifetime, not counting Shiny Gyarados in GSC :D

As far as desired Shinies go, I'm not too fond of them, some that come in negative colors are pretty cool, but I have no specific favorites. The only Shiny Pokemon of merit for me is Shiny Pink Swampert simply because I find it amusing.

I have obtained a number of shiny Pokemon over the GTS, but more than likely most of them are hacked. The only shiny Pokemon I have encountered are a Shiny Spinda (it's green, currently in my Diamond game now) and a shiny Cleffa I got from an egg in my Crystal version (inwhich I thought all Pokemon you got a free-bee egg the first time would be shiny, so I started over. When the egg hatched into a normal Smoochum, I cursed myself for not thinking of moving the then shiny Clefairy to another version for safe keeping).

...on a side note, a member on my forum said he ran into and caught three shiny Pokemon over the Christmas holiday season- a Starly, Quagsire, and a Graveler. Now that kid was lucky to see and capture three in less than two weeks!

I got a shiny Magby from the egg that the Day Care man gave in GSC.
I caught a shiny Golbat, also in GSC, in the cave where you're supposed to fight Red.
My friend has a shiny Graveler he caught in Iron Island in DP.
And is the Red Gyarados in GSC shiny? I killed it anyway.

I'd like a Shiny Wingull I had 1 on my Pokemon game on the net but it somehow put me WAY back and deleted it after I caught it.... :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

I would like to have a shiny gardevoir,gallade and a magnezone.A Porygon and a ditto would be sweet too!!
BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY SHINIES!!!NOT EVEN ONE!!!T_T
I NEVER MET ONE IN D/P!!!
Well,in GSC I have the red Gyarados.
My friend's lucky.He has a shiny Scizor in GSC,
shiny swablu and a shiny cubone(swablu was transferred via Pal Park).
But his game was deleted.i feel sorry for him...

i was very lucky...i have a shiny onix, garchomp, PALKIA, Gyarados (not from GSC), and Metagross...

And i just now caught a shiny ninetails....i battle alot...

metagross, ninetails, and gyarados i transferred through pal park

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Compared to most people I've been lucky...

I've caught a shiny Electrike, Tentacool, and Eevee... the first two are worthless, but the electrike looked cool.
I have other shinies but they are all Illegal... I like Rayquaza and Charizard shinies the best.

And Weavile just looks plain Scary... Gold and Pink are just not supposed to go together on what is supposed to be a fierce, powerful Pokemon...

Woot! Update!

I saw a shiny Weezing while I was leveling up in Mt. Stark, I got it down to 1HP with False Swipe...

And it effing asploded.

I need to carry a Psyduck with the Damp ability with me.

I caught a shiny cold Psyduck! :D I want to evolve it into a shiny Golduck, the only problem is I cannot be bothred to train it :D

BTW Red Gyrados shouldnt really count, cus its really easy to get. Seriously.
Anyways. I would love a shiny Mismagius.

Well, a million years ago I ran across a Shiny Ratata, but killed it. :(
Seen a Shiny Aerodactyl on the GTS last night, but they wanted a Deoxys for it.
And the only Deoxys I have is a shiny (yes it's hacked. So sue me. It still looks cool.)
My Shinies are:
Deoxys
Ralts
Tyrogue
Shelder
Zangoose
Latias

xD

I'm willing to trade some of them if anyone offers good I guess.
Just..
Meh.

Compared to most people I've been lucky...

I've caught a shiny Electrike, Tentacool, and Eevee... the first two are worthless, but the electrike looked cool.
I have other shinies but they are all Illegal... I like Rayquaza and Charizard shinies the best.

And Weavile just looks plain Scary... Gold and Pink are just not supposed to go together on what is supposed to be a fierce, powerful Pokemon...

Yeah, Rayquaza and Charizard are amazing. I mean... Black? I don't really see how thats SHINY but its an awesome color for both of them. =D

The only pokemon Ive ever caught thats shiney is a golden Ricketot.

Ive seen a golden Geodude, but it self destructed before I could catch it.

Ive also seen a white weeping bell in crystal, as well as a white pidgey in the same game. I dont count the red gyrados as a shiney, since anyone can catch it in crystal.

I saw a shiny Palkia on the GTS the other day but they wanted a lv 100 Dragonair for it. :'(

Just when I thought Palkia couldn't get more feminine looking in color.. i find out the shiny one is pure pink. :-X