• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shinies: First ever, ones you want, have seen, or own

I have a shiny celebi, a shiny venusaur, a shiny meganium, and a shiny medicham. Celebi, Venusaur, and Meganium were hacked, but Medicham is legit. I caught it on my sapphire in Victory Road. (I didn't hack them my friend did.)I now have a shiny Lugia from the GTS. I'm 89% sure its hacked.
Edit:My medicham was caught in a net ball
Edit2: I just got a legit Latias on the GTS. (It came from Hoenn)

G/S/C Era Shiny Weedle (caught before most people knew what a shiny was!) and Gyarados.

LG F Nidoran and Ponyta

Emerald I had a Ralts but I traded it.

Just caught a Shiny Budew today... My first Shiny, and my first actual ENCOUNTER with a Shiny, even though I've played since Red.

>_>

Is that sad?

Just caught a Shiny Budew today... My first Shiny, and my first actual ENCOUNTER with a Shiny, even though I've played since Red.

>_>

Is that sad?
Which is now mine mwuhahahaha. I encountered shiny Abra in Ruby but it fled but what i dont get. People always saying how they love shinys and there is 1/8500 something yet pokerus is 1/9000 which is rarer :p

People always saying how they love shinys and there is 1/8500 something yet pokerus is 1/9000 which is rarer :p

Well, it's hard to show off Pokerus in a random battle, plus Pokerus is just a means to completing EV training quicker. Shininess, while not helpful, is very easy to show off - and in a lot of cases, it just looks pretty damn cool.

Owned: 7 Seen: 9
I saw a shiny Absol using my Pokeradar, but my Mightyena was too strong for it, so it fainted. T_T
I have a shiny Golbat, shiny Weavile, shiny Mightyena, shiny Staraptor, shiny Azumarill, shiny Gliscor, and a shiny Rapidash. I searched for hours on end just to find ONE shiny.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Aw..... eberyone's so lucky to have a shiny, or to even SEE one. I want one badly, let alone see one. But my favorite Shiny might either be the shiny articuno, shiny Glaceon, or shiny Ponyta. GO BLUE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! Eheheh... sorry about that.

Also, none of my friends have a shiny, except for someone with a shiny weedle.... Are shiny weedles supposed to be green? Because my friend caught a green Weedle in her Crystal version...

the only shiny non sequence pokemon was poliwhirl even though my friend found and caught it only to be erased by my friend when i let him borrow it :'(.

I have a shiny: Charizard, Dragonite, Umbreon.
At the "Summer Day Camp" thing CN was doing over in Britan, I saw a shiny Lugia, Rayquaza, Tyranitar and Ho-Oh on Battle Revolution.

I have a shiny Geodude in Pearl and a shiny Tropius in Ruby. I dont think the red gyarados counts in G/S/C. I'm trying to get Shiny Palkia, but I've been resetting for a couple weeks now.. it should appear anytime I guess.. it's kinda like waiting for a coma to end.

Anyways, I'd really like all shiny evos of Eevee, trained from being Eevee. I'd need 7 shiny Eevee lol..

I also like Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Milotic and Shiny Arceus.

the shiny i really want is a shiny charizard. it just looks so freakin awsome ;D
Ho-oh is pretty awsome as well
dpmfsa006.png
250-3.png

I own a few shiny's but my best is my shiny lugia on my diamond version. someone i met on a forum (not pokecharms) gave it to me for a feebas.

249-3.png

I've caught a Shiny Onix and seen a Shiny Wailord.
The shiny I want is a Shiny Swllow or Shiny Taillow.
That and maybe a shiny Umbreon or Espeon.

i have alot of shinies...but most of them are from trading.

out of all the shiny pokemon i have one of them is actually caught.
its a shiny togepi. its a level 77 togekiss now.

i've got ruby/gold/silver/yellow and the ONLY shiny i've seen was the red garydos on gold/silver *ashamed*

i want to see what i shiny cubone looks like, i've always wanted one of them

I own a shiny Shirftry on Emerald and a Shiny Pidgeot on Leaf Green. I'd love to have a shiny Charizard or Rayquaza, they look SOOO badass.

I have some shiny Unown, and a few shiny Eevee in D/P. Oh yeah, and a shiny Mudkip I got off the GTS. I want a shiny Ho-oh really bad but I don't know if you can get it in Emerald...if it's possible I'll have one right away. :)

I have some shiny Unown, and a few shiny Eevee in D/P. Oh yeah, and a shiny Mudkip I got off the GTS. I want a shiny Ho-oh really bad but I don't know if you can get it in Emerald...if it's possible I'll have one right away. :)

It's not possible to get a shiny Ho-oh unless you use action replay or game shark, but you can get ho-oh in coliseum.

Well, I've probably gained another 100 hours of gameplay since the last time I was moaning about never having had a shiny... and I've still not seen one. I reckon they don't really exist and everyone's just having me on...

Assuming they're not a figment of everyone's imagination, I'd rather like a shiny Ditto, Ninetales, Rapidash, Eevee, Houndoom, Mightyena and Gardevoir. Blue Ditto is my favourite shade of blue, and looks just perfect. Shiny Ninetales is a beautiful shade of grey/lilac.

I quite like shiny Togepi, but the change is so non-obvious you'd have to point it out to everyone, which would rather negate the whole point of having a shiny...

Other Pokemon I think look cool in alternate colours are Sandslash (red spikes), Lickitung (peach body shows off his tongue better), Chansey (with subtle green bits), Psyduck (cute!), Diglett/Dugtrio, Unown and Wailord (lilac). Pineco is cool in proper pine cone brown, but nasty as as brown Forretress (or maybe Forretress is just nasty anyway).

Some of those sprites are pretty disturbing. Especially the pink ones - there are pkmn that should be pink, and Kyogre is not one of them! Pink Golbat, Jumpluff, Wobbuffet and Heracross are all incredibly wrong, and shiny Nidoqueen's pink "bikini" HURTS MY EYES. Shiny Gloom, Vileplume, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Exeggutor and Sunflora all look sick (plants aren't supposed to be that colour!). Green Teddiursa is WRONG WRONG WRONG, as are purple Swampert (I like purple, but on Swampert?), blue Pinsir (eeeek) and multicoloured Carvanha (actually quite cool, but somewhat scary).

To be honest, though, I'd just be pleased if I managed to see a shiny, let alone catch one. Even if it was a Wobbuffet. I'd just have to devise a whole new battle plan to intimidate my enemy to death with the PINKNESS.
i have over 700 hours in my game and ive only seen one shiny. they're so hard to find! :p

Want: Shiny Teddiursa, I love it! It's so cute!

Saw: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Treecko (that was just luck)

Have: A lot, Shiny Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Rattata (Gold) Shiny Gardevoir, Azumarill, and Roselia (Ruby) Shiny Staraptor, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Floatzel (Pearl)

My friend traded me a shiny Caravanha for a Mudkip ;D. I used the cloning cheat so I have two and I evolved the other shiny Caravanha into a Sharpedo.

I would like to have a shiny Charizard,a shiny Zangoose,and a shiny Ditto.

I have Shiny Deoxys (I WILL TRADE SHINY DEOXYS FOR A SHINY ALTARIA OR SHINY SKITTY!!!), a Shiny Dialga, a Shiny Palkia- I do NOT know wether or not these are leggit- I got them off of the GTS.

I also have a Shiny Eevee and Shiny Spirit Tomb (in D/P)- PM me if you want to know how to catch Shinys in D/P it's the easyest game to catch them in so far*. :)

*You need to at least have beat the Elite Four and have Poketech Insert #20.

This thread isn't dead yet, is it? A bit of double jeopardy, there. If I post in a thread that's too old, I'll get banned. If I create a new thread on this subject, and this thread isn't old enough, I'll get banned. If I post this in another thread, it might be off topic and I'll be banned. The only "safety" here is not to post at all, but I really feel like I should announce this, and this is the only place it goes.

I got a shiny Tentacruel! It's my second most shiny Pokemon ever, if you don't count the Shiny Gyarados that comes free with Gold, Silver, or Crystal. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to find another, so here he is! Meet Farpoint!

Species: Tentacruel
Name: Farpoint
Level: 40
Item: None

Quirky Nature.
Jan. 3, 2008
Route 223
Met at Lv. 40
Capable of taking hits.
Happily eats anything.

HP: 117
AttacK: 65
Defense: 69
Special Attack: 74
Special Defense: 106
Speed: 91
Ability: Clear Body

Techniques: Wrap, Barrier, Water Pulse, Poison Jab

I named him after Farpoint Station, the space colony in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation that turned out to be some sort of giant space jellyfish.