• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*~ Shaymin's Cloud of sprites! *~

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It's nice that you like the work here so much, but lets have posts that have actual value next time please. You know, like why you like the work etc, rather than just a random jumble of words...

could you do a lineless
either, suicune or,
a zekrom and a reshiram
preferibly zekrom and reshiram but if not i like suicune

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Lukash, two things. The rules of this thread ask that you comment on the existing work before you make a request of your own, and secondly, they also say 'tis one request per person.

You've also, I believe, requested something I'd deem to be the same (if not really really similar) in another thread... which is also against our rules. If you are going to request various sprites from the lovely artists here, please familiarise yourself with the rules first~

I realise that's techically three things, but shush :p

sorry
soi looked at all of the posts and i just love the lineless braviary and all the devamps especially rufflet hes awesome and emm... i like your them a bit better than the fakemon but their cool too.
and can you make a devamp of kyurem please.