• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*~ Shaymin's Cloud of sprites! *~

Firestarter.png

Xicrange
Type: Fire/ Poison.
The Fire Snake Pokémon.
Ability: Blaze
'Dex entry: Environmentalists are said to hate Xicrange, due to it accidentally lighting forests on fire with its flame tail.
WaterStarter.png

Pleuvowl
Type: Water/ Flying.
The Owl Pokémon
Ability: Torrent
'Dex Entry: Pleuvowl is said to be very persuasive, and sometimes even gets Pokémon to do its own bidding.
Grassstarter.png

Vermeed
Type: Grass
The Vermin Pokémon
Ability: Overgrow
'Dex Entry: Vermeed is said to be very short tempered, and will attack anyone who is near it when its frustrated.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alsoo ~*
Flyingtype.png

Name: ?? (more name suggestions please :>)
Type: Flying

Sorry for the not so good 'Dex entries :p

Shaymin ~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god that is adorable ♥ I guess that's a star on the cloud or something, but it is adorable <33333 If the cloud was a little less tilted, it may be moreso~? Anyway ♥ I would suggest Altoile, which is a mixture of Altitude or the alto cloud types, and the french word for star ♥ I should likely stop drawing on french for names, however. ♥

Mind, it wouldn't be said like Al-toil, more like All-twahl :>

Holla everyone :>! Had so many nice comments lately :DD!
Anwaysss, I fixed up the soon to be named Pokémon :DD ~*
Flyingtype2.png

I alsoo just realised I need a name for my Fakémon region :DD! For all you excellent name suggesters could you come up with a name for my region? Let me tell you a bit about it :> It's a very tropical region much like Hoenn, it doesn't have any cities and has only recently has been discovered, so it's very new :>! Also, its a very maze like region and can leave you rather confused :]! Hope that's enough :>
Away from my Fakémon region... I have been doing this thing called a devamp! For those of you who don't know what it is... it's when you take a new sprite say Gen 4-5 and make it looks like a Gen 2 sprite (G/S/C) it also only has two different colours not including black and white.. :> Here is my first attempt ~*
DeVAMP-2.png

What do you guys think? That's it for now...

Shaymin ~*

I'll suggest the Moraine region, derivative of morass, a word for a bog or a situation in which one is entangled ♥ Mind the end part is just in which it sounds nice and loverly ♥

I think I'm done suggesting names for now, unless needing be to :>

I accidentally uploaded the wrong devamp silly me ~*
s1196photobucket-2.png

Shaymin ~*

fo snizzle :O

Why haven't I commented here before?!?! I simply LOVE your fakemon :D :D :D
Firestarter.png
<--this guy here is my fave ;3 only thing I suggest is making the yellows contrast more~

WaterStarter.png
<--the left wing's shading seems offish..otherwise there are no problems with this cutie ;P

Grassstarter.png
<--...this thing is so legit. All I suggest on this guy is a fix on the shading on his back and a higher contrast between his back and his markings :>

that is all~Keep up the good work :D can't wait to see more~!​

Thanks Krysune :> I also haven't commented on your awesome artwork :>! *goes and does that ;]*

Altoile (I am just loving the french names :>!)
The Cloud and Star Pokémon
Type: Flying
Ability: Twinkle- When effected by status problems speed is doubled.
'Dex entry: Altoile are said to be rarely seen due to them moving at a speed of 5000km per hour.

Another bad 'Dex entry :D. Anwaysss,
Ilikesecrets.png

OOO! Mystery ~* What do you think it is :>?
EDIT: I made my very first scratch Fakémon :')
dfgdsg2113.png

It will be coming soon :')

Shaymin ~*

Thanks MSML :p

Name: ??? (suggestions :>)
Bug/Grass
Tree Bug Pokemon
Everything was scratched apart from the leaf ;'). I also do know its rough and a bit bumpy :pP

Thingy.png

Name:??? (suggestions :O)
Electric
I don't really like this sprite as much it's a bit random : D.

Shaymin ~*

Wow, you've done a lot since I was last here 0_0 They all look great! Let's see..... the grass one could be named Ceterleaf (I know, lame XP) and the other one looks like it could be....eh....Chibitricity (XP)? Oh well, they look great :)

Oh my, Shaymin, you sure have gotten better :>

I think the grass thingy's head looks a bit strange, but I dunno c: The outlining on the electric thingy could be improved but whatever, you're rather good for a new spriter, wot wot ♥

ANYWAY NAMES D:<

I think the grass thing should be called Kusachu ♥ It's Japanese for 'grass worm', I do believe, so yeah :> (well actually it's Kusa-chū or 草虫 but whatever D:<) If that sounds too much like Pikachu for you then maybe Hawamu? It means leaf worm ♥

As for your little electrical splodge I think it should be Denrobu~! I've put together the Japanese words for 'electric' and 'blob' and that's where it comes from |D

Or if you'd rather not have Japanese names, then why not Woramu and Shorangle? (worm+added bit and shock+r+angle :U)

... yeah I'm not very good :>

BUT ANYWAY!
Keep up the good work, Shay-chan ♥

D'awww guys!
I come home from camp, and I get to read all these nice comments :]! Plus I get to see the awesome makeover of Pokecharms :}! Gosh it means a lot that the queen of spriting commented in my thread ♥! Anywayss, without further ado ~*
dfgdsg211.png

Kusachu
Bug/Grass
Tree Worm Pokémon
Ability: Shield Dust
'Dex: Kusachu is said to be able to camouflage in forests so well, it's basically unseeable.
(I ♥ Japanese names!)
Thingy.png

Denrobu
Electric
The Electric Blob Pokémon
Ability: Spark- When it's raining, Speed and Sp.Atk are doubled.
'Dex: Denrobu is said to be able to store over 100,000 volts of electricity in it's small body.

EDIT: RUBBER DUCKY!
DUCKY-1.png

I just got a bit bored :> 100% scratched; I think the head looks a bit weird :p
That's it for now :>
Shaymin ~*

I need to add you to my stalking list, as you make some very good sprites Shaymin :)

As for the rubber ducky, I really like it :) I would make it as powerful as Arceus, just to throw people off >:3

Thanks guys!
I have just realised 100 replies ago, I had just started to sprite :}! So I made a 'lil gift to thank all those people :DD!
Gift-1.png

I hope you guys like it :> ( I am not good with letters ) XD.

Shaymin ~*

Oh? 100 replies? It seems that I added your thread ages ago... Anyways, the duck. It's neat, and for a name, I suggest Kamo (Japanese for duck)
And there's the heart. Nothing to add.

Hola everyone : O!
I come offering more updates, yeah! M'kay, now for the rubber ducks 'Dex
DUCKY-1.png

Kihiru
The Duck Pokémon
Normal/Water
Ability: Damp
'Dex: Kihiru is said to use it's bubbles around it as form of attacking; the bubbles are said to contain a large amount of liquid within them.
Sort of ran out of ideas >.>".

Anwayss,
SHHHHH.png

Shh.png

OO ~* I wonder what they are..? Wait I know :DD! I guess you guys will just have to wait : O!

Shaymin ~*

Praure-Chan your basically right...
DRAGON2111.png
(M)
DRAGON.png
(F)
Both 100% scratched
Name: (suggestions :O)
Type: Dragon ( I know they don't really look like it...)
What's the difference?
Well apart from their physical difference, it also changes their stats... The male has more ATK and DEF, and the female has more SP.ATK and SP.DEF...
That's it for now...

Shaymin ~*

W00t! I was right! And for the names... I suggest Hedoryu (Japanese slime+dragon)
And they kinda look like Dragon. Sheesh, does Accelgor looks like Bug type? At least for me it looks like a Ghost...

Hi Shaymin ! Lovely sprites !
I have me eye on the revamps . Are they up for request ?
If so , may I please request a Bulbasaur revamp ?
Thanks ;D

More lovely name suggestions and comments :DDD! Anwayss,
DRAGON2111.png
(M)
DRAGON.png
(F)
Hedoryu
The Eel Pokémon
Type: Dragon
Ability: Rough Skin (male only), Pressure.
'Dex: Hedoryu (m) are said to be easily aggregative, and can be dangerous if you go to close to one. Although, Hedoryu (f) are said to be very friendly towards people.

What's this?
Hehesecret.png

Oo, another secret... I guess you guys will just have to wait?

Shaymin ~*

I see you've joined the Fakemon-spriting party as well :D Good job on many of these, you've sure been busy during my week of absence ^^ I particularly like the three starters, they are very well made. Good job Shay~, keep it up! ^^

~Weeds

Nice job with the Sprites man. I gotta say I like the trainer sprites better then the fakemon but your alot better at it then me so I won;t complain

Hello everyone! ~*
I have been doing quite a few sprites lately probably cause I hurt my leg. Anywayss, how about I show what I've done?
M'kay latest Pokémon in the Moraine 'Dex
TICKTOCK.png

Name: ?? (Suggestions again :O)!
The Hour Glass Pokémon
Type: Psychic
A bit random I know but I was bored >>"

Grass.png
(Day Forme)
Night.png
(Night Forme)
I guess everything turns evil at night time?
Name: ?? (Suggestions, Once again :O).
Type: Grass (Day Forme), Grass/Ghost (Night Forme).
The Cherry Pokémon?

Pichu ^.^
That's it...

Shaymin ~*

I KNEW IT WAS AN HOURGLASS I WAS TO BUSY TO POST THO
ahem
I really like your fakemon! And the scratched Pichu... excellent! For names, the hour glass could be Hilas, and the cherry can be called Grerry. Keep up th good work!

Dernit :I Oh well. I was close. Well anyway, you could name the Hourglass something like Sandour, or Timand. As for your cherries, I would name them Biperry, like Bipolar and cherry :3

Anyways, they looks awesome. Definately some original stuff here :)

Thank you guys :D! you guys are just to nice ;')!
Anwaysss,
MYSTERY-1.png

Oo, what is it : O? I don't think any of you will get this one right : O.
About it...

Shaymin ~*

Well I guess you were sort of right Louie
TaijemuTropicalForme.png
(Tropical Forme)
TaijemuFrostforme.png
(Frost Form)
Name: Taijemu [Japanese for tiny gem]
The Baby Legendary Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Dark (Normal Form), Grass/Psychic (Tropical Form), Ice/Psychic (Frost Form).
Ability: Gem Burst- Can select which form Taijemu is in, and changes the climate around you.
'Dex entry: Taijemu is said to be only ever sighted once, it is extremely rare. Myth's say that Taijemu has a special ability called Gem Burst, where it can change the climate of Moraine region whenever it feels like it.

M'kay I can pick some mistakes in this sprite. first being the fact that it is so tiny... Although overall, I think it turned out alright. So what do you think of Taijemu?

Shaymin ~*

I think it's normal form looks like Tunduli. But that's why it's so cute~
I would train one just because it's so cute! And I never use legendaries. Well, maybe aftergame, but never for main story. But this little cutie is just too cute for being stuck in the box <333
And I just gotta love the name <3333