• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*~ Shaymin's Cloud of sprites! *~

Hello everyone! Ever since I joined Pokécharms I have been inspired by a lot of people's sprites and artwork! Soooo, I have Decided to open my own Spriting place :)! I am a new to spriting so don't expect it to be perfect :p Also, if people could give me tips on how I can improve, it would be great!

[glow=green,2,300]Anyway, requests are open![/glow]​

Rules:
1. Comment before you request.
2. Only one request per person.
--------------------------------------------------
Trainers ~*
erh-1.png
Mime.png
Lizz.png
Rick-1.png
s1196photobucket-3.png
Emily-1.png
Sakura.png
Rival12.png
If requesting a trainer give me a very detailed description or a picture :>​
Mugshots ~*
Mugshot-1.png
Jay-2-1.png
If requesting a mugshot basically do the same as you do with trainers...​
Devamps ~*
Gooddevamp.png
Sandile.png
Drifloon.png
Devampl.png
Just tell me which Pokémon you want devamped.​
Revamps ~*
Revamp-3.png
Revamp-1.png
Revamp-2.png
Bulbasaurrevamp-2.png
Pikachu.png
Tell which Pokemon you wanted revamped and from what game.​
Linesless ~*
Lineless-1.png
Spr5b492Slineless.png
502Lineless.png
Spr5b190mLineless-2.png
Basically just which Pokémon you wanted lineless​
Random ~*
Victini.png
Buziel.png
BRains.png
Fancy2.png
Basically what extra features do you want a cetain Pokémon to have. Eg. some little hair, dressed up in tuxe etc...​
----------------------------------------------
feather.png

Hello Mister Feather :>!
----------------------------------------
Shaymin ~*

Now these are good for a new member to this place. I like the shading, though the designs are too much based off the game sprites in my opinion.

What is the white-pantsed Aroma Lady person supposed to be?

She suppose to be sorta of like a trainer that loves Ice types. Also, thanks for saying that when I make another trainer sprite I will try to make it less obvious which design I use ;).

Your sprites are very good! I especially like the snow trainer, the Teddiursa and Ledian revamps, your Budew fusion and mugshot. The mugshot looks a bit derpish, but eh. The snow around the trainer is perfect, and the body parts seem to fit together perfectly! The Teddiursa revamp looks unlike a normal Teddiursa, (More like winnie the pooh) but it is so cute! The Budew fusion I like the most. Great colours, great shape, and I love the flower on it's head. Did you make the flower from scratch? The other fusions... need some work. Definitely the Elekid ones. The Charmander looks too clustered and looks a bit digimonish. Good work, anyway. If I may request the image code of the Budew Fusion? Thank you. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Louie Forest for the positive feedback, it really made my day! Although, I do agree with you with some of my fusion are a bit awkward (That' cause they were my first so yeah...)
Anwayss, here you go:
Code:
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/BestFusion.png?t=1295972119[/img]
Alsoo, I have been trying to do some line less sprites and they turned out ok. So, here they are! (Now taking request with line less Pokémon too!)
Spr_5b_0941.png
Spr5b570Lineless-1.png
Spr5b527Lineless.png

Annd, last but not least I had a go at doing a Chaos Pokémon (I think that's what they're called) so here it is
JS232.png

That's it for now!
Shaymin *~

You're really good at lineless too! The Woobat one is perfect! Keep up the good work! ;3

Wow Shaymin!!

://O Your sprites are really nice looking!
I'm especially fond of that Ice/Aroma Lady trainer in your first post; as well as the budew fusion like Louie ://3
I actually really like that little Elekid/Charmander fusion- I think his larger arms and different colour palette make him look really cute! ://D

Your Mew and Celebi revamps are spot on too! Celebi being my favourite out of the two ://>

Agree again with Louie that the mugshot looks a little derpish; but also makes it appeal to me in a cute kinda way ://D

Your lates lineless works though- Gengar, Zorua and Woobat- are what are really catching my eye~
They are exceptionally well done!
Especially that Gengar and Woobat ://D I Like! I like a lot!
Do you think it would be okay to use said Gengar lineless in my signature, if I give reference to you~?

Great sprites! Keep it up!
Kasumi xx

Kasumi and Louie forest you guys are just to nice :)! Also, Kasumi of course you can use it in your signature! Here is the code:
Code:
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Spr_5b_0941.png?t=1295976874[/img]
Thanks again guys for the postive feedback :>

Shaymin *~

These sprites are very good

Helpfull Critism
Your fusions could do witha bit of touching up mabee shade it a bit more and you could work on the conections between each bit of the pokemon you are fusing
Also your Zarou could use some work

Apart form that i cant see any faults

[glow=red,2,3000][shadow=red,left]-Ghosty-[/shadow][/glow]

Ghosty said:
These sprites are very good

Helpfull Critism
Your fusions could do witha bit of touching up mabee shade it a bit more and you could work on the conections between each bit of the pokemon you are fusing
Also your Zarou could use some work

Apart form that i cant see any faults

[glow=red,2,3000][shadow=red,left]-Ghosty-[/shadow][/glow]

Thanks for the advice. Although, what exactly about Zorua needs to be fixed?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anwayss, I have made two new fusions, hope you guys like them! Here they are:
5Sprite.png
Spigamio-1-1.png

Alsooo, a new line less Pokémon (Yay!):
Spr5b189Lineless.png

that's about it for now ;)

Shaymin *~

How do you known Jumpluff is my favourite Pokemon? :3
The ghost splice is good and the second one is OK, but the nose is wonky.
I love the Jumpluff lineless! Is it possible to make it shiny? Thank you, keep up the good work!

Louie Forest said:
How do you known Jumpluff is my favourite Pokemon? :3
The ghost splice is good and the second one is OK, but the nose is wonky.
I love the Jumpluff lineless! Is it possible to make it shiny? Thank you, keep up the good work!
Haha, I saw it in you're last signature, so yeah... Thanks again for the postive feedback ;). I might try and fix up the wonky nose of my second fusion later...

EDIT: It was extremely quick and easy so here you are ~*
Spr_5b_189_sLineless.png

Code:
[img] http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/Spr_5b_189_sLineless.png?t=1295989370[/img]
Hope you like it ;)

Shaymin *~

The shading on your Tediursa revamp looks a little bit too blocky, mostly around the head and lower body areas. You might want to try round the shading out so it looks more natural and less blocky, making the sprite look more official.

For the most part, your fusions are pretty good. Some of the parts look more like they're glued on than a natural part of the Pokemon. A common mistake for a beginner, as you make more the parts will look more and more natural, so it's not a big deal right now.

I also have a little tip for you; when you are making fusions, don't be afraid to flip some things around or scratch in little details from the other Pokemon. Sometimes the parts that really pull a sprite together are the ones that need to be scratched, and now would be a good time to practice that, so it's not harder later. Scratching also comes in handy with lots of other things too. ^^

Your linelesses are really good too. ^^ On the Zorua one you might want to add some light lines, like the darker grey, to make the head fluff and ears not look like one big blob.

I'm going to try to keep this relatively short, soooo, just keep practicing~ ;)

Thanks you Ked for the Advice! I had a go at doing what you said with Zorua and the Tediursa revamp so here they are ~*
Spr5b570Lineless-2.png
Spr2s216Revamp2.png

Tell me what you think guys?
----------------------------------------------
Alsooo, two new lineless Pokémon!
Spr5b1512Lineless.png
174Lineless.png

Edit: Made a new fusion I quite like it! Anwayys here it is *~
Spr_5b_094fusion2.png

Lastly, I have made a new trainer; I think he turn pretty good in my opinion. Without further ado here he is *~
NewdragonTrainer.png

He is suppose to be a Dragon Gym Leader ^^

Shaymin *~

Wow i love them they are awsome the trainer is pretty good too but you could make it look more Dragony in colours mostly

Ghosty said:
Wow i love them they are awsome the trainer is pretty good too but you could make it look more Dragony in colours mostly
How so? I sort of thought maybe I should recolor the pants? Any other suggestions on where I should recolor him?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alsoo, made a new mugshot ~*! This is a mugshot of the dragon trainer ;)
NewDragonTrainerMugshot.png

I sort of got a bit lazy with this one. ;> I used Lance as a base because I didn't really need to edit it that much ^^
That's about it!

Shaymin ~*

Oh my Arceus that Woobat-Gengar is so derpish and awesome! Perfect colours, a heart... You are awesome. You just made my day! Thank you!

Louie Forest

Louie Forest said:
Oh my Arceus that Woobat-Gengar is so derpish and awesome! Perfect colours, a heart... You are awesome. You just made my day! Thank you!

Louie Forest
Yeah I love my Gengar/Woobat fusion! I acutally had a lot of fun making it, andd after I finished it, I was like awww it turned out so cute and at the same time it looks funny! :> Thanks for commenting Ghost and Louie!

Annd, made another new sprite, here he is! ~*
TeamFlash2-1.png

He is a admin of my reigon's evil team; Team flash. They mainly specialize in electric Pokémon. He is yet to be named so does anyone have any suggestions?
That's it for now.

Shaymin ~*

Ghosty said:
What about Administrator Stark
Oo, I like the sound of that name, it's a very creative name!! :DD If no-one else suggests a name with in about a hours time that shall be his name :DD

Shaymin ~*

Love the administrator, Shaymin~

His light clothes contrast with his darker toned skin, and his pose and expression match perfectly! ://>
I was going to suggest, Admin Spark? x//D

Kasumi xx

Amzaar_Gyarou said:
Love the administrator, Shaymin~

His light clothes contrast with his darker toned skin, and his pose and expression match perfectly! ://>
I was going to suggest, Admin Spark? x//D

Kasumi xx
Kasumi, funny thing is when I finished making the admin I thought of calling him admin Spark. *Gosh you're a mind reader* :DD and thanks for the complement! :)

I have decided to call him Admin Spark!(sorry Ghosty) Also, Ghosty the next admin I make you get to name ;)

Ooo, before I forget, Ghosty I toke your advice and tired to make my Dragon Gym Leader look more dragony, soo here he is ~*
NewdragonTrainer2.png

What you guys think ^^?
That's about all!

Shaymin ~*

I love the changes you've made to your Dragon Gym Leader! ♥

The one previous, was admittedly very good, but this one is so much better, to be honest! ://D
I especially love the cape ♥

The colours you use have been combined nicely! Well done!

Kasumi xx

Dang, I was going to say Commander Magnet. Eh.
Anyway...
The dragon gym leader looks much better! The cape looks better and the trouser colour is to perfection! The admin's head looks odd, but eh. Keep up the good work!

Amzaar_Gyarou said:

The one previous, was admittedly very good, but this one is so much better, to be honest! ://D

Kasumi xx
Thanks Kasumi! Now that I look at it I love the new coloring it does actually look much better :DD Oo, i just wanted to mention did you see my funny fusion with woobat and gengar :DD I quite like it. ;]
Thanks again for being so nice :>

Louie Forest thanks for the nice complement on my Dragon Gym Leader.
Also, how does it look odd? If you tell me I might try to fix it up ;)

Shaymin ~*

Ohmigosh!
How could I have missed it? D//:

It's so funny/cute!! ♥ x,//D
His little tooth and the wings and, d'awwww!!♥
But maybe you could have lowered the wings a little?
It would sure intensify the adorability of it ;//)

But I'm not a spriter so feel free to ignore my advice x//D
I also love the little Heart tattoo on his face ♥

Kasumi xx

Shaymin ~ said:
Amzaar_Gyarou said:

Kasumi xx
Thanks Kasumi! Now that I look at it I love the new coloring it does actually look much better :DD Oo, i just wanted to mention did you see my funny fusion with woobat and gengar :DD I quite like it. ;]
Thanks again for being so nice :>

Louie Forest thanks for the nice complement on my Dragon Gym Leader.
Also, how does it look odd? If you tell me I might try to fix it up ;)

Shaymin ~*

Well, there's a strange lump or blob on his left cheek. And maybe move the eyes down or the mouth up a tiny bit. Anyway, he looks awesome! can't wait for more!

You, good sir, are an excellent spriter! I was in here before, but I was just denying you were awesome back then because I didn't like the competition x'D Silly me :>

Your revamps are ok, but some could use a little more work. For example the Celebi on the first page could use a little more shading. They're not bad, I just think they could use a bit more work.

Your Fusions and Trainers, however, are absolutely brilliant. I love the Woobengar fusion, it looks so... Derpy xD (which I'm kinda guessing was the point :>) I also literally admire your Dragon-type Gym Leader. He is incredibly well made, and I just love his general design. Very, VERY nice ^^
I was actually kinda wondering, what's the difference between the old and the new Gym Leader designs? I can't really spot the difference :/ Maybe If you placed them next to each other? Don't bother, I spotted it :) I like the second one better, and I also like how you could take in feedback, then go back and edit your sprite accordingly ^^
I like the concept of your Admin,but it does have two problems as far as I can see. One: The eyes are a bit too small and a bit too high up. Two: The hat (even though it is SUPER-AWESOME) is a bit weirdly placed, it looks like it's on top of his head instead of on it. With your skills you can probably fix this easily ^^

Great work my friend, I shall be stalking this thread! ^^

~Weeds

Thanks weeds for you nice complements!! :DD They made me feel like I am a pretty good Spriter. :DD I have fixed up on what you have commented on my admin, though I can't load it till later today. :x Due to photobucket being really mean to me. <.<
Alsoo, I love the name you gave my Woobat/Gengar fusion :DD! That shall be it's name for now on. O, and yes Woobengar is suppose to look derpy, but it makes him look cute at the same time :DD! I shall fix up my Celebi revamp later this week. :)
Thanks again for the helpful advice!

Shaymin ~*

Ok the dragon gym leader is now perfect
And wierd as it sounds i was arigonly calling him admin spark but i changed it to admin stark

Ghosty said:
Ok the dragon gym leader is now perfect
And wierd as it sounds i was arigonly calling him admin spark but i changed it to admin stark
I guess great minds think alike. :DD Also, thanks for the complement!

Changed some of the sprites as people requested :DD! without further ado ~*
Spr_5b_094fusion21-1.png
TeamFlash2-136.png

Personally, I think the admin turned out a bit akward >.>

Alsoo, three new lineless Pokémon! ~*
447Lineless.png
Spr5b190mLineless-2.png
5421lineless-1.png

Alsooo, I made a new admin yay! ~*
Teamflashadmin2-1.png

Ghosty as I promised you get to name her :DD!

EDIT: Did a little revamp :> ~*
Spr_2s_2021-1.png

That's about it ;)

Shaymin ~*

Gotta say, that's pretty good sprites you have here. I like you revamps, but lineless Pokemon beats it. Also, your fusions look very well. Also, can I ask for a lineless Futachimaru? Would be really grateful.

PokeGirlPraure said:
Gotta say, that's pretty good sprites you have here. I like you revamps, but lineless Pokemon beats it. Also, your fusions look very well. Also, can I ask for a lineless Futachimaru? Would be really grateful.
Thanks for the complement :DD!
Anywayss, here you go ~*
502Lineless.png

Doing his whiskers was very hard! Although, I think he turned out good :DD! Here's the code ~*
Code:
[img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/Sheimi1/502Lineless.png[/img]
Hope you like it :>>

Alsoo, I made a rival!! Here he is ~*
Rival.png

What do you guys think? That's it!

Shaymin ~*

Praure's reques is so sweet, and very well done!
I can see how you would've had trouble with the whiskers ://D

But it looks excellent all the same ^//3//^

And I like your new rival ://>
He strikes me as the type of guy with a name like Cole, or Denholm?

Keep up the good work, Shay~!!
Kasumi xxx