• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shatoa Region Journey

Should we allow custom Fakemon to be used?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would second that with @Rene2is, it would make it a lot simpler. I would keep the levels and everything else hidden though, for the element of surprise.

Also, well I'm going to post my other OC sheet soon, the one that's on the dark side. I'll maybe introduce him a little later here, and I will be making seperate sheets for the trainer, and their Pokémon.

Okay, the cards are done. I´ll put the spoiler to the main post in a minute, and you can decide whether you want to check them or not :) Oh and btw, there are no gen 7 pokemon in there :p

Edit: Trainer cards fully uploaded, check them out if you wanna know the leaders. :) And be sure to post your opinions in spoilers, in case other players want to keep it as a surprise:)

Last edited:
how will the "evil" trainer be working actually? IT seams to me that you guess already have your team but it fascinates me on how your team will be evil.

I have an idea for the first town. I think our group should get there first, since we aren't really training, and just look around and meet up with your team. I also want to put in the trip on foot to the new town will be about one day, is this ok?

Well here's my evil trainer, his information is below. I'll probably introduce him a little soon, or right now if the roleplay creator requests it. (This is for reference right now since I will not be introducing him yet most likely.)

*All unknown things may be revealed later on in the roleplay. If there's any questions, especially regarding about the ability I slightly modified, please privately discuss it with me.

Trainer:
Name:
Gladio
Appearance: He has blond hair that is neatly combed, as he has green eyes, while his eyebrows are also blond. He wears a dark brown vest with frizzy feathers on the shoulders, as he wears a black long sleeved shirt, and black long sleeved pants. He has red tennis shoes on that have grayish soles, as he carries around red belt pouch.
Personality: He is rather untalkative at times, as he is also stern towards others. He tends to keep his emotions masked, while he deeply cares for his Axew.
Skills: He is able to elude others rather quickly, while also being able to pick open locks and even hack through some security systems.
Other: He is the evil trainer for the most part, though he mostly does bad things either to get revenge, or to impress other evil gangs.

Pokémon:
Name:
Unknown
Species: Axew
Level: Unknown
Skills: He can move around rather quickly, and scale up most walls with ease.
Ability: Rivalry (The Pokémon deals more damage to other Pokémon of the same gender, but will deal less if the Pokémon is the opposite gender. The Pokémon also takes less damage if the attack is from the Pokémon of the same gender, while they will take more damage if from the opposite gender.) [This ability has been revamped by me.]
Appearance: His body is purple instead of green which includes his tail. The horn on his head and the ovals around his eyes are now gray. His tusks are yellow, and his collar marking is dark purple.
Personality: He is taciturn, while he also has an extremely short fuse. He stays very close to his trainer, while he often uses force to settle problems. He does not like being around others, due to his fear of them laughing at his rather strange looks.
Other: His dragon rage scatters about when he tries to use the attack, as he has trouble focusing the energy into one small ball.

Well I was thinking about 1-2 people from the RP would turn bad and be like the rivals for the rest of the players. Or we can have Gladio (^) be the rival. Or we won´t have a rival yet, its all up to your decision. Also we can join the two groups (yours and ours) to travel together. As I said, its all up to the players.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Could I join this please? Since the evil team isn't properly in this yet, could I be responsible for it? I have an idea for an evil team: Team Explosion. All the members of this team have pokemon which can learn the moves explosion or selfdestruct, so the typical grunts would have Koffings, Geodudes, Voltorbs etc. The admins would have their evolutions. There would be quite a variety of types since there are so many pokemon that can learn this move. This would include pokemon that can learn via a tutor or TM!

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m still not sure about the whole "evil team" idea. I mean, eventually we´re going to need one, but i feel like there is not so much use for them as of yet. I could probably make one new character for myself and be a part of the evil team, but i still haven´t fully decided on the story behind them. (Tho i have one big story about the team in my head, but its waaaaaaaay too early to reveal any of it :p)
Post your bio if you wanna join the RP :)

Name: Danny
Personality: Kind, but quick tempered. Hates the cold. Likes puns. Does whatever it takes to win a Pokémon battle. Loves pokemon.
Appearance: Royal Blue hair, Blue eyes. About 6'2". Silver jacket with blue zippers. Black gym shorts.

ok if i join
NAME: Jack
PERSONALITY:short temper, quiet, caring
APPEARANCE:wear a red jacket has green hair and blue shorts

I´m still not sure about the whole "evil team" idea. I mean, eventually we´re going to need one, but i feel like there is not so much use for them as of yet. I could probably make one new character for myself and be a part of the evil team, but i still haven´t fully decided on the story behind them. (Tho i have one big story about the team in my head, but its waaaaaaaay too early to reveal any of it :p)
Post your bio if you wanna join the RP :)
Surely there should only be one evil team though? When exactly will you reveal your idea? The team I have in mind can appear later if you want.

Just check if anyone picked Chespin :) if not, go for him^^
And the evil team idea, probably very late (around 7.-8. gym tho) but you can be like a rival or something if you want:) Pm me about the details

NAME:Souji Rippukan
PERSONALITY:brave,friendly,easy to get angry,a little lazy,very smart
APPEARANCE:black pants,blue shirt,green jacket,black shoes,red eyes

Pokemon: popplio and eevee (if we can start with two pokemon)
Level:10 (both)
Appearence: popplio is normal but eevee have black fur instead of brown fur
Other:when the eevee is angry can get more strong

Team Explosion Leader:
Name: (Codename) Boom
Appearance: Strong looking, large hands, brown-blackish flat hair. Blue eyes.
Personality: Cunning but can be loud at the same time, evil traits.
Other: He won't use his pokemon until later-he doesn't have a starter nor does he journey around. He owns a comporation known as the Explosion Corporation

Pokémon:
Species:
Electrode

Species: Forretress

Species: Claydol/Metagross (still deciding)

Species:Golem

Species:Ferrothorn

Species: Gengar

If you want to know why I've made this, it's because he won't appear until much later, so don't worry if it looks like he's got an OP team. If he appears at the start, he won't use any pokemon. If he ends up so, then he will use just one or two pokemon: His Electrode and another.

(If it's fine will you put the Elite Four?)

NAME: Airon
PERSONALITY: Quick, Excited, Hyper, Brave, not very humble, Swift.
APPEARANCE: Cyan hoodie, short white hair, gold bracelet, almost always has hood on, brown pants, black sneakers, golden hair with blue eyes.

POKEMON
Name: Aster
Level: 21
Species: Staravia

Name: Aiva
Level: 12
Species: Pidove

WILL CATCH
Name: ???
Level: ???
Species: Rowlet

(Airon loves flying types.)