• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Share your Platinum Battle Video numbers

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Finally tested the function out with Shado and it works like a charm. All you need to do is upload your videos and share their video no., and people around here can seek them out effortlessly to watch. So, anyone have any videos saved that they feel like sharing? Just drop us your video numbers ^^

(*Would share some, but haven't even taken down the E4 yet XP*)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied this from my post below...

Step by step how to view videos by number:
  • Head to the Global Trade Center in Jubilife City, then to the Battle Video Gallery (pinkish warp tile)
  • Interact with one of the computer units and connect to the WFC
  • Select "View Battle Videos", then "Search by Video No."
  • Put in the exact video number members have posted within this thread (or wherever you might find them). Once done, hit OK, and hopefully you'll find the video you wanted.
  • Now, you can watch the video and/or save it to your VS. Recorder for safe keeping. You're allowed to save up to 4 different videos this way.

And that's it :)

60-53941-31812

That's me, FINALLY getting my silver factory print. (hey, it only took 95 tries or more Xp)
What was I thinking, using Psychic on a Shiftry...

The record must be preserved! XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
How do I watch these?

Not sure if you figured this out since asking, but for anyone else unsure - step by step how to view videos by number:
  • Head to the Global Trade Center in Jubilife City, then to the Battle Video Gallery (pinkish warp tile)
  • Interact with one of the computer units and connect to the WFC
  • Select "View Battle Videos", then "Search by Video No."
  • Put in the exact video number members have posted within this thread (or wherever you might find them). Once done, hit OK, and hopefully you'll find the video you wanted.
  • Now, you can watch the video and/or save it to your VS. Recorder for safe keeping. You're allowed to save up to 4 different videos this way.

And that's it :)

Anyways, I can has video, too. Really not an impressive victory against 1st stage Palmer - but a victory none-the-less. I probably should've swapped out my Aerodactyl for my Lapras as soon as I saw the Ice Beam coming, but ah well. It all worked out in the end XD

If you're interested, teh video: 70-86331-63534

I love the new music for Palmer ^^

Figured it out all right but thanks nonetheless :)

If anyone wants to see my videos, just head over to http://www.youtube.com/user/greene1516

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You don't give yourself enough credit, you made a fair come-back with a certain Pokemon that had me worried for a little while :p