• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Share your latest Pokemon adventure in your own customisable scrapbook journal!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
fb-share.jpg
Just in time for the launch of Pokémon Sword/Shield, we've got a brand new online tool for sharing your adventure. It's as easy as just sharing screenshots or videos from your Nintendo Switch and visiting the website to check out your automatically created journal!

Just add your Twitter account name to the url: https://MyPokemonJournal.com (Your Pokémon Journal) - for example, I'll be sharing my own Sword/Shield adventure through my dedicated screenshot account at https://MyPokemonJournal.com/OakSwitch (@OakSwitch's Pokémon Journal)

Both of the Switch Pokemon games are supported - just make sure you keep the default hashtags when sharing from your Switch (#PokemonLetsGo or #PokemonSwordShield).

If you want to manually post content to your journal, just add the hashtag #MyPokemonJournal alongside one of the game hashtags (#PokemonLetsGo or #PokemonSwordShield). Gifs, videos or just text tweets are all supported.

By logging in with your Twitter account, you'll also be able to customise your journal and add your Switch friend code to your profile.

This is still pretty new, so there might be some teething issues. Please let us know if you encounter any.

Please make sure to check MyPokemonJournal out and we'd really appreciate it if you could follow @MyPokeJournal on Twitter and share your journals online with your friends (feel free to post links to them below!). Getting the word out will help us a lot, so we'd really appreciate it.

As you might have noticed, we're not reporting on any more Sword/Shield details this week, but we will have a Trainer Card Maker update at some point in the next 1-2 weeks, so please bear with us for that and enjoy this until then.