• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS shadox's trade topic

Alright, I'll add more up later, but right now I have a shiny Tentacruel I just caught. Anyone want/need it? Let me know what you have to trade if so.

Hmm, I'd quite like that shiny Tentacruel too. I can offer any breedable Pokémon, pretty much any item, the Pokérus and I have many legendaries spare. So essentially name what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet, but let me know what legendaries and other "rare" pokemon you have and maybe we can trade tonight.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to type out every legendary Pokémon aside from Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai. Nor do I feel like typing up 40+ 'rare' Pokémon. Just state anything you're interested in getting.

I do, but though I caught him myself the Mystery Event item wasn't exactly legitimate. Though when I said 'every legendary Pokémon aside from Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai' it meant I have spares of every legendary Pokémon aside from Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai.

Unfortunately the Azure Flute would only work if you got it through the Mystery Gift system from a special guy who appears in the Poke Mart once it's been received. Simply having it wouldn't work, I've tried.

At any rate the code to add is my Diamond one, I'll be on wifi in a bit.