• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shadows of the Colosseum (Open for all)

"That means we should go to my place first. Duking lives in Pyrite Town, which just so happens to be my hometown." Evon smiled. "Dad can help us. Before me, he won all of the coliseum matches he entered. He never got to fight Wes or Micheal though."

"Heh... Right."

He walked outside, and Eggy sighed in relief.

"So how are we gonna get there? Can you carry two Eggy?"

Eggy sized up Evon, and gave a "yeah, sure, I probably can." Nod

Pulling his goggles over his eyes, Eggy lifted into the air.

Swooping to the left, Eggy reached top speed. Veering south, there was a small empty patch of land near some houses. Eggy descended, and Gold jumped off.

"Haven't done that in a while!" He said cheerfully, pulling off his goggles.

"You're leaving me to do this alon...e?"

Evon was already gone.

Walking up to the door, he boldly knocked multiple times, before calling out "Duking! It's me champion Gold! Krane's sent me here!"

(I kinda forgot about the posts here lol)
Detsu stood there at the town square "Im here." he said uncaringly into his watch. he started to make his way down the road when he saw Evon. " Oh man I forgot this is his hometown Gold must be here too" He started to sweat and dived into the bushes.

Detsu started walking in the direction of the house. "Yeah my Boss. I'm a Trainer-for-hire, this guy paid alot to hire me. I think his name is Piper? Lifer? Something like that... anyway, thanks! have fun at home." Detsu waved as he dashed to Dukings house. "So Gold's here to.." he thought to himself.

Detsu stopped." I hope not." he turned around to face Evon. " Cipher was supposed to tell me what he needed me to do next." He let out a grin. " I hope your not planning to stop me, cause I need this job."

"It's not a he. Cipher is a terrorist organization. That guy at the colisseum was one of their members. And if you are working for them, I WILL stop you!" Evon tackled Detsu, both of them falling onto the ground.

Detsu laughed as he kicked Evon off and rose to his feet. " Sorry but I dont care what this Organization is, they pay me I do what I need to." his dark red eyes glowed " Face it dude, I'm not gonna lose." he picked up Evon and tied him up "but at the same time I dont wanna fight". He dashed to Dukings house.

"Hah!" Evon said. Volter, who had been hiding in the shadows, broke the ropes, and Psywave frose Detsu in his tracks. "Not likely! Volter, Thunder now!" Volter electrocuted Detsu, wounding him terribly. "If you don't care about anything but money, you're just another filthy Bounty Hunter!" Evon ran up and punched Detsu in the face, Psywave still holding him frozen.

Detsu Brushed off the psywave and laughed a bit as the lightning hit him. "Evon you never cease to amaze me." he rubbed his face where Evon had punched him "I'm not a bounty hunter. Money isnt what I care about, but it helps me take care of the people I do care about." Blaziken picked up Volter and patted him a bit and brpught him to his trainer

Blaziken shook its hand and chased Volter. "Blaze stop!" Blaze stopped and sat down. "Go ahead kill me. But I thought you would like a guy on the inside." Detsu's eyes glistened. "Well for a price at least nothings free here."

"A buy-out? So... you would be a double agent...?" Evon thought, sheathing the hilt. "As long as you leave Duking alone, I'm fine. Take this." Evon planted a small amulet in Detsu's hand.

Gold knocked again with urgency. "Duking, you home?!"

The knob turned and the door pushed open.

"Hello? I wasn't expecting anyo-"

Gold let himself him and shut the door.

"This is urgent! Professor Krane was captured! And a Terrorist group named Cipher! And shadow Pokèmon and-"

"Calm down son..."