• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shadows of the Colosseum (Open for all)

"Double battles." Evon said. Krane stared at the boy. "Sorry." Evon said. "Anyways," Krane said, "he sent you here on my request. Cipher is coming back to Orre." "WHAT?!" Evon exclaimed.

"You mean you don't know?!" Evon said. "They're a terrorist group from 2 and a half years ago. They take Pokemon and close the door to their heart with experiments, turning them into Shadow Pokemon! Here, take a look at this photo."
Shadow Scizor.jpg
"This" Krane said, "is a Shadow Pokemon. A Shadow Scizor to be more precise."

Gold quickly put both hands on the back of his neck.

"They change Pokèmon?"

He cleared his throat almost in anger.

"They experiment on Pokèmon?!"

He grit his teeth.

"Where are they, and how can I stop them.

Because I know I have the power to beat them."

"That's what we don't know yet." Professor Krane replied. There have been sightings of Shadow Pokemon all over Orre, most of them in Pyrite..." Evon flinched at this statement. "...but there IS a way to restore them." Evon snapped back into the waking. "You mean the Purification Machine, right Professor?" Krane chuckled. "Yes, my boy. We can also use the Relic Stone of Agate Village."

"Uh... maybe we could get into contact with Micheal? He's dealt with Cipher before!" Evon asked. "Unfortunatly, no." Krane said. "He's off in Garet on a trip for me. It's too important to call him here now."

"A mega evolution connector. After it was deemed safe for a bunch of kids to have them, all the Dex holders got them installed into their gear. I owe one to Professer Sycamore." He grinned, "wanna see it in action?"

Last edited:
"Oh, one of those Mega Stones. I've seen the in action. Shouldn't we be heading to Citadark Isle then?" Evn asked. Professor Krane smiled. "Of course! It was their hideout last time, so we should search it for clues!"

His show-off nature left him a bit dissapointed, Gold slipped his goggles back onto his hat. "Sorry Amphi. Maybe another day... Oh, even though he's back at the house, Scizo hasn't mega'd in a w-"

"So we should search it for clues!"

"Their base, er... Ex-base? Why not try to find a shadow Pokèmon and see if it knows where they're hiding!"

"Yeah, eh... Micheal already purified all the Shadow Pokemon long ago." Evon said. Krane smiled. "Ah, I see where you're going. They probably have made new Shadow Pokemon! All we need to do is fi-" A big purple ball hit the ground in the middle of the group. Turning, Evon saw a man. "Hello." he said, a black Dusclops beside him. "Cipher sends it's greetings."
(BTW, in case you were curious, the man looks like this:
Cipher Peon - Bluno.png
)

Professor Krane, shocked, tumbled onto the ground. "Professor!" Evon said, rushing to his aid before trying to support him. "You're..." Krane said. "You're Bluno... of Cipher!"

"Which means you're the bad guy." Gold said assertively. Walking up to him, despite being a bit shorter, he grabbed the front of his jacket.

"What have you been doing to those poor Pokèmon, you pathetic excuse for a- UUAGGH!"

He fell backwards, recoiling from the kick to his chest, the air knocked out of him.

It almost felt weird, being all healed in under 30 seconds, but in almost no time, Gold was back up. "Why are you here? And what are you doing to those poor Pokèmon?!"

"Gold." Krane said. "It's okay. I'll be safe. Find Duking..." Bluno and the professor vanished in a purple mist. When it cleared, both were gone. "Duking..." Evon muttered.

"Do you know him? I don't know half these people. Except the professor. Right Aibo?"

No response.

Panic filled Gold.

"Aibo! Aibo? AIBO?! No... He didn't... They didn't..."

Just then Detsu came out the shadows wearing slightly darker clothes. "Um. Here. I think this guy belongs to you." He had Aibo in his arms and slowly laid him down before Gold."We were about to convert him but I just couldnt... I knew how devastated you'd be." he spun around." I gotta go.."

"I'll do everything in my power to stop them. We need to go to where the professor said. A mayor, or something?" He asked, pulling out a full restore and spraying it on Aibo's bruises.