• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shadows of the Colosseum (Open for all)

"Now, finish this with Hydro Pump!" Evon said, as Vapor let loose a powerful move, demolishing Blaze's last Pokemon. Suddenly, the announcer blared into the mike; "And the victory goes once again to Evon and his Eevee Warriors!" Smiling, Evon returned his team. "Glacia, Vapor, good work. That means we've entered the semi-finals." Looking at Gold, he thought; With him here, I might not win, though.

"And the victory goes once again to Evon and his Eevee Warriors!" The announcer blared as a boy ran towards the stadium as fast as he could.
He looked at the watch he had and said to the three pokemon following him, "Talonflame, Riolu, Litleo, hurry we're running late!" As their trainer ran as fast as he could, the three pokemon chased after. Mark smiled as he made it into the inside, they made it. Talon flame landed on his shoulder and Litleo and Riolu walked by his side as they entered the stadium.

Looking at the boy, Evon was puzzled. "If you're battling here, you're in the wrong stadium. This is Phenac room 2-A. I just won a battle here." Waving to the crowd, Evon left the coliseum, en route to the Pokemon center.

Detsu trailed behind Evon smiling as the made their way to the pokemon center. "I gotta talk to this guy and see what I can do for you Shade." The shiny Eevee trotted gladly beside it's friend. " I see the pokemon center, we're almost there."

Releases Swablu from my arms,"Come on Melody! We have to meet him." Swablu rests on my shoulder singing softly while making our way to the Pokemon center
(Sorry this is my first time posting)

Jayden went to the pokècenter and sat down,looked at his messages,and called his mother which for some reason was in the hot springs of hoenn. He saw Evon, which he hasn't talked to in a while and walked up to him with another package.

"Oh, hey Jayden." Evon said, smiling at his friend. "Won another match." Suddenly, he noticed two other people behind him. One had a Swablu, and the other had a shiny Eevee. "Why, hello there!" he said, smiling. Voltan was trotting beside Evon, having just been released from his Pokeball.

{Easter Egg 7} The final egg! For those who don't know about the Easter Egg challenge, go check out my homepage! If you did know, you did it! Now, go post your victory on my page!

Last edited:
Mark looked at the boy who passed him and had went straight into the nearby pokemon center. The Talonflame on his shoulder coed and Mark put Riolu and Litleo in their pokeballs. Mark ran into the pokemon center, hoping to learn more from the trainer who had won a battle. Mark was always too shy to fight in big competitions, but enjoyed learning tactics from other, more confident trainers. As he got into the pokemon center he saw the boy but was interrupted when he noticed many people staring oddly at the bird testing on his shoulder. Mark shrugged and walked towards the boy who had passes him earlier.

Detsu sighed and went to sit down as he noticed all the other people crowded the victor Evon. He closed his left eye like he would always do in a situation that involved people he didnt want to be near. As he sat down Shade dashed over to the Jolteon Evon had released and looked at him with eyes of love and adoration. "Oh bother" Detsu said as he rested his head on his arms.

After Jayden gave the package to Evon, he let out Pikachu and sat back down,but noticed someone next to him. He said "What are you you doing with you left eye" then he thought he was being impolite. "Sorry, I'm Jayden, I'm not that polite."

"Oh.. Hey, the name's Detsu." he slowly stood up and opened his eye as he gestured towards the Eevee who was now pulling on the Pikachu's ear. " And that ball of energy is Shade, and no problem I'm not too polite either." He said as he let a grin arrive on his face.

Jayden smiled. "Hey are you you hungry" he asked "I'm buying and I have lots of money" he said looking in his bag." You name it ill buy it."

Tries to tiptoe to see the victor than starts to jump,disappointed as he could not see the victor he makes his way to the entrance of the Pokemon Center."Maybe we could meet him next time" Noah smile

"Oh wow food does sound pretty good" Detsu grinned as he patted his flat stomach. "Think I could go for a donut.. Or seven." He laughed a bit and picked up the Eevee. " Sorry about this nut here."

Evon snapped back into the waking. He had started daydreaming about Pyrite. He realized the trainer was right there. "Oh, hello. I see your Eevee could make a good friend for Volter." Volter looked at the Eevee compationatly before jumping onto the desk of the Pokemon center. Evon took out a small biscuit and fed it to Volter. As soon as he did, people turned their heads to Evon. Some came over, being fans. Evon was puzzled, but happy. He took autographs for three trainers, and Volter gave his paw-print for another. A fifth came up, and Evon told him some of his Eevee breeding tecniques. "Well, you take into account where the Eevee grew up. In places like the Garet region, where I got Moonlight, my Umbreon, you can find them in many places. For example, say you found an Eevee in the forest. It would be suited to nature, and most in harmony with evolving into Leafeon. Find one by the ocean, evolve it to Vaporeon." He was basically the center of attention.

Detsu smiled as he Said to Evon"Yeah he looks like he takes a serious interest in Volter. But your ruling the contest Evon." He said trying not to sound like a fan."I didnt enter because Shade couldnt fight, you see he's wild and I just havent gotten around to catching him." The Eevee yelled its call as it jumped into Detsu's bag.

"Oh wow!" Detsu was surprised. "Oh yeah I think I have somethong for you." Detsu rummaged through his back as his Eevee dug into his food pouch, at last he held up his gift: a necklace with a little magnet in the minute. "I think Volter could use this more than I could."

"Oh, thanks! I can't take this for nothing, though. Here." Evon rumaged around in his backpack until finding a small box. He handed the box to Detsu. "These are Jopon Cookies, my own brand. They're made to help Eeveelutions get stronger and healthier."

"Oh wow thanks" he said smiling. The Eevee jumped at the box and then turned to beg Evon. "Even though he hasnt evolved can he still eat one?" Detsu asked then he took his five pokeballs to the nurse.

"Oh it's a Magnet Necklace." he fed a cookie to his Eevee. "It's supposed to double the damage of all eletric type moves, I have some different ones for different types if you want them."

Jayden was thinking before his transever started to beep. It said faintly:"Help the professor." Jayden had on speaker and didnt know it and thought everyone heard it. He just decided to run to use fly to get to Professor Sycamore.

(Sorry if I mess up because this is my first post.) A shy boy that goes by the name Turquoise walked into the Pokemon Center with a Samurott. He had come from Unova with six Pokemon he used to defeat all the gyms in Unova. The reason he arrived at the coliseum was to challange new trainers and to meet new friends.

Evon looked at the new boy. He looked like a trainer he would have to face later. Looking at his watch, he saw it was 12:30. "Oh, great. It's been fun guys, but I'm almost late for my match. See ya later!" And with that, Evon began dashing to the Coliseum.

Turquoise headed over to the PC and switched out a few Pokemon. He then looked back at Evon and wondered if he was the strong opponent they were talking about that he would have to face. He then rushed out of the door for his match at the colosseum.

When Turquoise caught up to Evon at the colosseum, he politely asked "Are you the strong trainer that uses Eeveelutions? If you are, you're my opponent." Turquoise's Samurott looked up at Evon.

Jayden came back with a sad look on his face. He left a note on the table that says:"Going to train far away and then challenge all trainers."

Turning to face Turquoise, Evon had a surprised look on his face. "Well, I guess we're gonna fight." Evon then walked into the Coliseum.

Evon stepped onto the platform, opposite Turquoise. "You send your team out first. And remember, these are DOUBLE battles."

Turquoise looked ahead and said "Good luck and thanks." Then, he called out his Samurott and his Lapras. "I was a water type trainer in Unova", Turquoise replied.

"Glacia, dodge and use Ice beam! Volter, we can use that rain to our advantage! THUNDER!" With those words, Glacia leaped out of the way as Volter unleashed a powerful bolt at Samurott.

Turquoise watched as Samurott got hit, but he knew he could survive. Lapras, use ice beam on Volter, quick! Samurott barely got up. "Oh Samurott, use return on Glacia!

"Quick! Maneuver 46!" Evon shouted, clearly knowing he could win. Glacia made ice under Samurott,making it slip. Then, the tricky Ice Pokemon set up a shield of ice, blocking the Ice Beam attack. Volter used Pin Missle to finish off Samurott, and launched some extra spikes at Lapras. "We're finishing this today!" Evon said.

Turquoise wouldn't give up. "Lapras, use recover." He didn't want to believe it, but he thought he would lose. If the return hit, he might of had a chance, but Samurott was out.

Name: chu
pokemon: pikachu
pic:
upload_2015-4-10_19-17-52.jpeg

*walks*

"Glacia, let's use our Mirror strategy!" Evon said, and Glacia used Ice Beam on the roof, creating a great icicle. Volter used Thunderbolt to shatter it, making ice fall everywhere. Glacia then was seen from all the ice, in multiple places. Glacia then jumped out of the way as Volter launched another Thunder attack, and the volt reflected off the ice until hitting Lapras with a powerful blow! "Yes!" Evon said, fist pumping the air.