• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sevionta Region Discussion (Sevii islands RP)

Should more than one of the same starter be given out or should it be first come first serve?

• Scrap that, everything should be destroyed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I was saying was that I could change it so that it was put first come first serve, I mean look at some of the previous users involved with this. Some of them haven't even posted (no offence). You can decide do you want a character with the actual starters or another Pokemon like as you said, could be hatched from an egg. It's your choice.
Well ill probably be pretty active but yes, since your fine with it I like the idea of starting with some different than normal

I'm really active but I don't feel like posting until all the other characters are there. If those other people who haven't don't post, I'm going to request a starter change.

Name: Tony
Appearance: Tall faired skinned male with dark brown spiky hair and hazel eyes. Blue and black hoodie with jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality: Fairly calm attitude, good speaker, tatical. Dislikes braggers.
Hometown: Olivine City, Johto
Starter Pokemon: Elekid

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Tony
Appearance: Tall faired skinned male with dark brown spiky hair and hazel eyes. Blue and black hoodie with jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality: Fairly calm attitude, good speaker, tatical. Dislikes braggers.
Hometown: Olivine City, Johto
Starter Pokemon: Elekid
Accepted. Just one last thing: Are you sure you want Elekid as the starter? If you want you could change it to Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totadile. Just tell me when if you want to do this.

Accepted. Just one last thing: Are you sure you want Elekid as the starter? If you want you could change it to Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totadile. Just tell me when if you want to do this.
Well i thought about it, my favorite pokemon is squirtle but I'm already using him in another rp. Plus my second favorite, turtwig, is taken so I'm gonna use elekid

Like will the professors give it to him or will he get it before the island, and if so, why is he there, that's the starter island
Okay then the professors will give it to him. However, they normally give out the other starters, so we could just say they ran out of the others or that particular Pokemon made an attachment to Tony.

Guys, Ive had an idea. Maybe the reason why Tony gets an Elekid is because of the stealing of the Squirtle. However, reading the above posts, does @Retro Master want a Charmander as starter? I'm aware of the inactivity of the person who chose it. If this is the case, @Mystic_Zander could then go and choose Squirtle.

Guys, Ive had an idea. Maybe the reason why Tony gets an Elekid is because of the stealing of the Squirtle. However, reading the above posts, does @Retro Master want a Charmander as starter? I'm aware of the inactivity of the person who chose it. If this is the case, @Mystic_Zander could then go and choose Squirtle.
Well like I said, im using Squirtle in another rp, my thouhgt was that Tony somehow got into the pokemon sanctuary at the lab and met elekid there lol. I mean if you'd prefer it I could use a normal starter.

wait, Would his Elekid be able to evolve into a Electivire? Electivire IS a gen 4 pokemon and only Gen 1 and 2 are allowed