• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seven Together (Discussion)

What should I do?

• Stay in the current town

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Probably get called to the B2W2 starting area, Aspertia City.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
So I just reread the rules. As long as no ACTUAL ENCOUNTER takes place, it’s fine. But I can see why you were alarmed.

(Also, it’s understandable why you would be agressive, considering I haven’t posted in a while @GalacticDeg)

@ThatJustin’sASpy! I wasn't trying to be agressive...

Also, I was in a roleplay thread ages ago, back when I was new to Pokecharms, and the owner told me off for mentioning it, so I've been super tight on making any reference. I'm gonna have to re-read the rules now.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Sorry. And again, when saying that last bit, I honestly don’t care if you’re being agressive. Especially Because I was being a bit agressive in my last post. But you might want to look at the Pokémon Roleplay rules under the legendaries bit. That’s where I read it.
(Just saying that so you won’t read the whole rules bit when you don’t need to. And again, sorry for me being agressive. I’m just kinda like that. @GalacticDeg)

We'll probably decide in roleplay, but I'm assuming we'll be setting off to Route One. (also I actually realised I messed this up because I meant to say the other starter town.

@EdgyCarrotPeels @SS-I Never @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Fraseandchico @Jodie.xox

I personally think this RP is on the edge to being dead, what do you guys think? I might restart it and I can tag you guys in it... if not maybe change the plot up a bit. Anyone willing to restart this, can help for a better idea on this post, and if we do want to begin, I'll make a new thread and we can try again... unless it's against the rules to restart or something.

OR we could just try and continue from this point. But it may just make us die again.

I mean, I think it might be best to start over, but that's just me, and besides, I'm sure it's not against the rules. I mean, I'm on my 4th attempt to reboot my own RP.

Well, that's three vs two (at least, could be 4 v 1 or 5 v 0), so dump ideas here.

• What region will we use?
  • Will you guys use new characters? (I probably will)
  • Do we want to change anything, for example the plot or maybe change the Team Pixel idea?
  • Any other additional ideas?

I think I might change my character, probably to one I'm more used to. We could keep with Unova, but I kinda think it might be good to go through 2 or 3 regions throughout the RP. I don't think the idea of Team Pixel should be changed, though.

I’ll change mine, and I think we should use Unova still, just do more interesting stuff that doesn’t die out. We need a plan so we know what we’re doing in all of it

The reason I suggested something else than Unova is because I don't actually know much about it.

I thought I might learn or something as I go, but it makes it a bit harder, since I was actually planning on beginning in Aspertia City, but called it Nuvema Town and it stuck. I know every region's layout other than Unova :p. If you guys wanna stick with Unova, I'm fine with it though.

Anyone want a new region for their character by the way?

I'm sticking with Alola, but we can change region if you want to! It'll be better if you know more about it, yeah but that's up to you. I only want Unova because it's based on the US :3

OK, before I can make the thread, are we surely going with Unova? Even though it's the popular choice, like I mention, it'll be harder for me and I might mess up on occasion. We probably will move region anyways.

Second, I'm thinking maybe instead of just sticking with a starter, I'll be less strict and let people have up to 2 Pokemon to begin with. One can be a 2nd stage (out of 3rd stage unless it's a psuedo-legendary) evolution, and the other (if you want a second) will be a first-evolution, preferably. You guys think that's good? I'm not going too free on having a good Pokemon since we're only new/new-ish trainers. You don't have to have a starter, either. It can be any non-legendary.

OK, before I can make the thread, are we surely going with Unova? Even though it's the popular choice, like I mention, it'll be harder for me and I might mess up on occasion. We probably will move region anyways.

Second, I'm thinking maybe instead of just sticking with a starter, I'll be less strict and let people have up to 2 Pokemon to begin with. One can be a 2nd stage (out of 3rd stage unless it's a psuedo-legendary) evolution, and the other (if you want a second) will be a first-evolution, preferably. You guys think that's good? I'm not going too free on having a good Pokemon since we're only new/new-ish trainers. You don't have to have a starter, either. It can be any non-legendary.
I'm fine with Unova, but if you find it difficult to keep up with the region, then we can start in another location.

Sounds good to me, but I'll stick with my character and her Pokémon if that is fine with you.

Which region? I would have said a region I think would be best, but I don't have one. Kanto is a good one, but a bit overused and probably unwanted since Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee is happening, and Alola is just... small. Sinnoh could be cool, or Kalos. I think them two are the best with the current situation. @Fraseandchico

Also, that is totally fine, @SS-I Never

That is also fine, @Fraseandchico

Also, I’m using Litten still, probably, I know it’s just a starter, but i used it all the way through the game, and it did perfectly fine for me

By the way, I'm probably gonna stick with Kanto, but I'm not gonna use a starter Pokemon from Kanto, or any other region. I'm thinking right now, so I don't know yet.. but I think I'll probably make the RP soon.