• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seven Deadly Sins

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(seven-deadly-sins-rp-discussion)

Gier was looking for Aura he wanted to know what they were doing today, he had been sitting up wondering when his next fight would be, he loved being in the Sins, as he was walking he spotted Suberio, "hey Suberio what's up". He stopped and turned to look at the man.

Heiwa and Seigi were training, they had gotten up at the crack of dawn to train as instructed by the teacher, they hoped that after this final test they would be allowed to hunt down demons and maybe even the deadly sins (who are fugitives again in this story). They were working on their swordsmanship when Seigi said "let's stop there, we should go out and get something to drink at the tavern", Heiwa turned and said "yeah your right, but you only stopped because I was going to win" she smirked, Seigi turned "not true" the girls laughed and argued for the duration of their walk to the tavern.

Last edited:
Suberio heard Gier and he turned toward the Fox sin "I-i was searching for you, G-Gier i thought that you could know... W-where Alex is" said Suberio, becouse he was in his normal mode now, he wasn't very confident.

Dyios trained hard, he was already really strong but he thought it couldn't be enough to take down his Brother. Of course, he could gather great power thanks to his ability. But he didn't want to sacrifice his health yet... He saw Heiwa and Seigi who were heading to the Tavern and followed them as a break for his training.

She had been by herself all the time for some reason of her own. Her past was haunting her as she was becoming very irritated but felt a bit a fear as she had to admit. She was blamed for a murder then was mostly self defensive as they were abusing her badly first. She stood up before unleashing fire out of nowhere to a wall out of anger but also fear. "-Damn this past! It always comes back to me! But...I hate to admit that I have fear with it......-"she thought. She had looked up at the sky through her dragon mask as the glow of her eyes radiated through it as she felt tears suddenly roll down her cheek but quickly wiped them away. She pulled out her katana dragon sword before she started sparring with it by herself.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gier said "no sorry I haven't, now if you will excuse me I have to go see the Captain". He walked off to find Aura, when he found her, he ecided to watch her. He walked up to her and put his arm in the path of her blade letting it dig in, but it went through and struck his face. He said "Captain, I was wondering what your plan is, we can not remain long, the holy Knights will find us. He moved her sword and picked up his severed arm, reattaching it as his face healed.

Seigi happened to glance behind her and saw Dyios "hey Dyios, you gonna join us for a drink. We wouldn't mind the company would we Heiwa" she said pointing towards the tavern door. Heiwa shrugged, she didn't really care whether he came with them or not.

She saw Geir stop her sword before seeing him reattach his arm with his immortality ability before sighing as she placed it back in her sheath. "I'm still thinking of one Gier, my past has been haunting me back and forward and it's just irritating me! However...I can't help but feel fear towards it" she admitted suddenly but shook her head. "Is it normal to feel fear with something or am I just crazy?" she asked him before talking again. "As for a plan, well since I am thinking of it, I think we should find higher ground and if we have to, we will fight them off" she suggested.

Suberio walked behind Gier, when he saw that Gier was talking with Alex he revealed himself "h-hey, I hope that I didn't interrupt you... If you don't mind then I will stay h-here" said Suberio, he sat on the ground and looked glad that he found his Captain.

Dyios came closer to twins and answered "Yes, I can join. I wanted to do the break anyway. If you would like, I can help you to prepare to the last exam... But I think you will pass it, it's not as scary as many people tells" after that he walked next to them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gier decided he was gonna head out for a drink "I'm going to the tavern, don't worry I'll be discreet. He walk out the front of the building and looked around for the tavern as he glanced around he spotted it "ah hah, there we go" he muttered to himself.

Seigi was about to respond to Dyios when Heiwa tapped her shoulder, she turned slightly annoyed "what is it Heiwa", Heiwa resonded with "isn't that Gier the Fox Sin of Greed" without responding Seigi charged forward using Inferno she struck Gier sending him flying back into the building, but this time he was on fire.

Suberio didn't thought that he will see flying Gier, as a fireball. But, it really was Gier - looking fireball. He ran to the gier "I t-hink that thanks to your imm-mortality you are alright, aren't you. What happend" then he saw a Holy Knights, two girls and the man who looked like his Brother. Dyios also noticed Suberio but he didn't saw him for a long time so he didn't rushed at him with anger.

She felt something instantly up as she saw something flaming. She quickly ran off before seeing two Holy knights, Gier, and Suberio. She was irritated now as she flamed her hand before she hit the female holy knight at full force causing some of her cloth to flame up. She distance herself from the Holy knights before standing in front of Gier and Suberio. "Gier, are you alright? If you are get up, I'm pretty sure something like that didn't keep you down"she said sternly before glaring at the holy knights as her eyes glowed through the mask as her hand started to flame up again but also ice up at the same time.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gier got up as he healed, "well let's do this, Absorb" he shouted as he lunged forward borrowing some of Aura power to have his fists set fire. He lunged at Seigi "so you like fire then."

Seigi blocked the attack as Heiwa shouted "Blizzard!" from behind he sending a full force ice attack at Aura and Suberio. Seigi was now in a fully fledged fire battle with Gier. She turned to Dyios, "you focus on Suberio incase he changes."

She huffed as she quickly pulled out her Katana dragon sword before slicing the ice power in half before taking it for her own. She released the fire-ice power from her hand before swiftly going after her hitting her with a leg lick that appeared to be surrounded by an icy mist causing a part of her armor to freeze before using her as a pushing source to flip backward before landing on the ground as her blade was surrounded by both dragon fire and ice abilities as she grew more irritated about these Holy knights. "-Pests I have to deal with-"she said in thought watching Gier fight off.-

"Suberio..." Dyios whispered to himself, he drew his sword and rushed at Suberio, who was hiding behind Captain back. Dyios was fast but in the last moment, Suberio dodged his attack. He just got a scratch on his face. "Hey, Dyios... We can talk about it. I said that it was accident"
"When I will erase you, I will end with accidents" Dyios replied and rushed again, he tried to hit Suberio, who was trying to dodge all his blows, but he got hit several times. When Suberio was on his kneels, he started to change, he grew, got more muscles and his eyes changed color. Dyios attacked once again with sword, who didn't hurt Suberio and broke after the blow.
"My name is Suberio, the one who stands above all other Races, Nations and Clans"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gier was bored of this, he saw Suberio changes chuckled and saw Seigi get distracted so he kicked her in the stomach sending her flying through a wall. He turned seeing Heiwa heading towards Aura, "Captain whatcha out" he called out to her.

Heiwa had seen Suberio change and Seigi get sent flying, she charged at the Captain if the Seven Deadly Sins, "Blizzard!" she shouted as she swung her sword at her, a small blizzard forming around her like a shield.

Suberio saw that Aura was attacked and he headed to her. "Where are you going, I didn't end with you" said Dyios, Suberio sended him at the sky with a punch and continued coming to his Captain. He prepared a Little Sun attack and asked his Captain "Have I deal with her"

Shiran walked out "what are you guys doing" He murmured annoyed. " "Oh holy knights when someone gets hurt come to me for free surgery!" He shouted. "I'll join in only if I need to so leave me alone or become my next experiment." The sin laughed showing his sharp teeth at his enemys.

She saw a mist of ice surrounding her before she flamed up quickly using her katana to blow it away. She saw Subero send him flying as he asked her the question. "I'll leave her to you Subero, after my blow"she said before summoning dragon wings and flew up to her at swift speed. She lifted up her katana before her blade was surrounded in icy flames. "Ice-Flame burst!"she said before strong blades of fire and ice hit Heiwa from behind as she was sent to the ground. She landed next to Subero as she smirked. "I'll leave her to you Subero, show no Mercy if you know what I mean"she said sounding a bit cold.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gier walked back to Aura "umm, Captain I appeared to have damaged the front of the building and the rest of it appears to be in flames." As he spoke he heard a sound like glass breaking and turned to see Heiwa, Seigi and Dyios disintegrate. "Wait what" he said confused.

The King looked down upon the three Holy Knights. "And what do you think went wrong today?" he asked sternly. Seigi was out cold but Heiwa said we weren't strong enough, I'm sorry your majesty", The King responded with "Wrong, you attacked without a healer or back up. We had been monitoring that house ever since sightings of Gier and other sins were made apparent to us." He sat back motioning for them to rise.

"Hmmm, She schould be grateful that I even want to attack her" said Suberio, he started to emanate Heat from his hand "Little Sun will be enough, it would be better for you if you prepare to dodge now. Or you will be vaporizied" He warned and he shot from his hand small sun toward his opponent with great speed, sun was melting things on his way.

Dyios stood up and with anger, he was on his way to the others.

Last edited:
She sighed hoping that no buildings would be destroyed and in flames but it couldn't be helped as she looked to Gier. "I was hoping that wouldn't happen but it can't be helped Gier so its fine, honestly I don't want to involve citizens in battles like this but sometimes it happens so don't worry Gier"she answered before also hearing a glass break as she placed her hand on Giers shoulder as her protective instinct licked in a bit as she felt irritated.-

Shiran clapped his hands" jolly good show." The Vampire congratulated happy. "Sadly none of you need surgery which is so boring but hey maybe next time we go up against some stronger nights I can stich you all up real good." The vampire chuckled.