• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Seriously Stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need a good team for the Battle Frontier [in Platinum.] I am really indesisive when it comes to things like this. So, can some post a good team for me?

Well, from looking at your other thread, I would say that your Snorlax/Gyarados/Snorlax is a relatively good team, so I don't see why you wouldn't use that.

But anyway, you aren't really giving us a broad subject to use here. Personally, maybe if you looked around a got a general idea of what you wanted to use, it would be better. Even listing types you would like to include would help, as then someone could list some good pokemon to use from there.

I really don't mean to sound rude, and if I do, I really apologize. If you could list some certain things you would like to include, it would help, as there are a ton of useful pokemon to use in the frontier. It's just that it's so vague, I'm not too sure what to tell you. I'm just asking if you could possibly make it less vague, it would be much easier to help you.

These kind of topics are not what the Clinic is used for. The Clinic is used for helping teams, not building them.

You also already have a team up for help in the Clinic already. I would consider this pointless, but Ruko and KoL might have other thoughts, so I'll leave this open.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
To be honest, most people here already know my thoughts on making people's teams for them - making teams for people isn't my job here nor anyone else's. People should make their own teams since only they know their personal preferences. I could suggest a team of Garchomp, Heatran and Regice for instance - a team like that would cut through Battle Frontier like a hot knife through butter, but if you don't like Garchomp, Heatran or Regice then I've just wasted my time suggesting it to you.

Since this topic effectively serves no purpose existing whatsoever, especially since Sunny already has a team, I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.