• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sequel's Super Special Sprite Show (Now with 5 S's in the name!) Requests closed

With a little motivation from a user whom I can consider a friend, Juan, I've made my own sprite thread. So far all I have is trainer sprites, but I will come up with more eventually. Please give meh some feedback.

DP NPC's
pkmnriley.png
pkmnbuck.png
-Riley and Buck[ACCEPTED!]
rileyspriterc8.png
buckspritenw3.png
-newer Riley and Buck
Regular Pokemon Cosplayers
sequelfhitmonleecosplayfa7.png
salamencecosplayeryz6.png
probopasscosplayerct9.png
houndoomcosplayerkw7.png
bagoncosplayerhi1.png
flygoncosplayerau0.png
-cosplayers of Hitmonlee, Salamence, Probopass, Houndoom, Bagon, and Flygon
Legendary Pokemon Cosplayers
uxiecosplayerny6.png
mespritcosplayerlm1.png
4umwmmc.png
-cosplayers of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
Battle Revolution Sprites
marinaspriteml8.png
battlerevolutionbryanspur4.png
-Marina and my custom character
Sprites From The Anime
jayspriterh7.png
-Pokemon Hunter J[ACCEPTED!]
Sprites From Other Games
9voltspritehu0.png
-9-volt (WarioWare)
Custom sprites
bryanspriteyw2.png
-Yours truly[ACCEPTED!]
Fusions
slowpokamenceez0.png
bidoofachulo5.png
numoluno1.png
flyganmegahf2.png
-Slowpoke and Salamence fusion, Pikachu and Bidoof fusion, Numel and Riolu fusion, Flygon and Yanmega fusion

All of these sprites are wonderful, but the one I love to death is the Salamence/Slowpoke fusion. That seriously made my day...goofy-looking, fat, yet believable. I love it. I can't wait to see more! :)

All of these sprites are wonderful, but the one I love to death is the Salamence/Slowpoke fusion. That seriously made my day...goofy-looking, fat, yet believable. I love it. I can't wait to see more! :)
Thank you. Sequel's Super Sprite Show is open currently to Pokemon fusion requests. Let me know if you want another funny fusion. :)

Sure, I'll make in an hour or two. I have a bad headache right now. I'm only on to add something to the first post. But I'll do it. :p

Headache is gone, I'll get to work.

Here is KoR's Slowbro and Tyrannitar fusion:
slowbratarmo6.png

just got back from vacation 2 days ago and i just got on the net yesterday and still catching up, but...this is just the kind of thing to cheer me up after a long day of unpacking. i think ill put it in my...uh...avatar...so, uh...thanks a lot for it

just got back from vacation 2 days ago and i just got on the net yesterday and still catching up, but...this is just the kind of thing to cheer me up after a long day of unpacking. i think ill put it in my...uh...avatar...so, uh...thanks a lot for it
Hey, no problem. It's my pleasure.

I'm pretty sure that only happened on the main site. It stinks, as Teh Doc is doing the update for the TC Maker right now... I hope he posts what sprites he put in, like he did one time.

Okay, let's all quit being morose here. Transparency isn't something that will completely hold you back, and we're getting off-topic.

Yes, but if the person is incapable of transing a sprite, he'll tell you to get somebody to make it trans, or he'll do it himself.