• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sensō: War of Conquest [Discussion Thread]

What should the name of the region be?

• Total voters
Koop and I can vouch for Peach. She's an incredibly experienced RP from Network, my RP server community. She's also in a LOT of RPs, so she's had her fair share of experience and high-quality influence.
22nd

Yeah, I mainly do rping on Discord, so this would be my first rp on this site, and I am interested in trying this rp out.

Gotcha, then sure, you're welcome to join. I trust their judgement on that.

The incensed part (Grass, Ground, Bug, Fighting and Rock types) effect everyone, and the critical is for Allies. @kyuukestu
I see, I see.

What about the other two questions I asked?

Were Ice & Electric supposed to be apart of that list?

and are the Islands with wings supposed to be Floating Islands?

They were, totally blanked out, and the islands are kinda like that. @kyuukestu
Alrighty then.

I've noticed that your posts were on the short side, however, your Bios did show a good deal of description, at least a paragraph's worth. So I'll request that you keep your posts at around this length:

Description: A Very recent placement as the Warlord, she isn't new, unlike the others, she's been trained to be in this position since she was ten, her stature may be small, being 5'1" with reddish-brown hair, right eye is silver, due to her ability, and left eye is green, she wears an eyepatch over her right eye when the ability isn't being Used. Even though she is small in height, her personality is big, allowing her to win over her people's hearts over her brother, Daichi. Her appearance is a samurai-like armor set, that is grey, and what looks like wings on the shoulders.

Give or take a line or so. Would that be doable?

Nah, with what I have going on, I think Psychic is more appropriate for my kingdom.

Name: Fūrin Kyōkyū
Preferred Element: Psychic/Normal
Weapon: Hook Swords
Description: Fūrin is a rather short girl, brushing just under 5’ at 4’10”. She’s somewhat reserved, preferring to play a support role on the battlefield. She’s a fan of music, being particularly proficient with the flute.

Fūrin has flaxen brown hair, with moderate curls that fall to her shoulders. She wears a lavender furisode decorated with musical scores. She wears her Furisode both in and out of battle, however, when going into combat she augments her gear by wearing a gambeson beneath her Furisode, creating a thick clothy layer that will protect her body by absorbing some of the damage from incoming attacks.

Special Ability: Rally of Wind-chimes

Slowly heals all allies over time. (Within the range of bells.)

Partner Pokemon: Rouge (Chingling)
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Wish

Warlord: Ren Killian

Well, I'll need to see how well you write, because we don't want to accidentally break any of the Rules fo Pokecharms.

I checked through your profile and didn't really see any prior Rp experience, so would you mind writing a short piece for me?

Of course, you can also create your character sheet and I'll be able to get a glimpse of how you RP based on how you fill out the various descriptions.
Peach RPs on Discord, I've seen her.

Name: Frederick "Fang" Snowe
Preferred Element: Dark
Description: As far as appearance goes, Fang has long, messy white hair going down to about his nipple line. He wears a black scarf and black cloak over his grey chain mail and black long-sleeved shirt beneath, leather gloves and boots worn over hands and feet. He also wears black pants. His eyes are an almost silverish blue. Hidden beneath his armor is a web of scars across his back, chest and legs.
Weapon: Whatever he gets his hands on can become an improvised weapon in some shape or form. His main weapons are Glass and Glory, a pair of shortswords he carries on him with an edge shiny enough to reflect light.
Special Ability: "Now you see me...!" Fang carries several smoke bombs that explode on contact, with him becoming completely invisible while inside the smoke. This applies to his allies as well.
Partner Pokemon: Zorua
Warlord: Whichever one pays the bill.
Name: Sir Laurence Astra
Preferred Element: Steel
Description: Sir Astra is a tall man of 6'3", wearing shining silver armor with sharp golden accents. He has short, chestnut-brown hair in the process of graying over. His eyes are chestnut brown as well. The emblem of his kingdom is proudly displayed on the left breastplate of his armor.
Weapon: His Partner, Aegislash, serves as his sword and shield.
Special Ability: "Together, we are one!" When fighting alongside his Partner Pokémon, Astra and his partner both gain great buffs to Attack, Defense and Speed.
Partner Pokemon: Aegislash
Warlord: Hanwon Song - Piko Village
Finished my two Warriors. My Warlord, the Mountain Lord, will come... probably over the weekend?

Last edited:
Discord is pretty bad when it comes to the 2,000 character limit XD which is why the posts are short, so the posts don't get stopped by Discord because there are too many characters.

Anyway, lots of discussion happened while I was gone. Goodness. If this is gonna happen in the RP where I completely miss an entire page, it's gonna frustrate the crap out of me.

As for my merc, I'll make her now.

| | Nation | |

Name: Originally, Pyrus Village.
Description: A village devoted to coal miners and Fire- and Rock-Type Pokemon. It gets most of its money from exporting coal, since the village is literally sitting on top of a large coal shaft. It is quite dry and hot, with water and salt being the usual thing they ask for since their hot springs tend to dry up after a week and salt helps to heighten the boiling point of water, and the salt is also for their meats and other perishable foods that spoil quickly in the hot, dry climate. There are hardly any clouds and the sun beats down on the ground, cracking it and turning any water that hits it into hot, dangerous vapors.

Battle Terrain: When someone is attacking Aether when she isn't working for anyone or when she is alone, her battle terrain will be the cracked hot grounds of Pyrus Village. A perpetual Sunny Day is in use here, which heightens the power of Fire-Type moves and lowers the power of Water-Type moves. There are some dry spots from evaporated hot springs and other hot springs that give a boost to Water-Types, but a Fire-Type attack can easily get rid of them. If a Pokemon needs to be moist to survive or can't handle hot or dry climates, they may not survive for as long as Pokemon that are more for the deserts and other such hot climates. The climate can be affected by the Pokemon's abilities and/or moves.

If she is under a Warlord's command and is with their army and they are playing on the defensive, her Battle Terrain will match their's.

| | Warrior Character Sheet | |

Name: Æthelflæd "Aether" Hyll
Pronounced as: "EE-thel-FLEED" for Æthelflæd, and "EE-ther" for Aether. "Hill" for Hyll.
Preferred Element: Poison (and partially Fire)
Description: She has white hair in a spiky bob, shiny red/purple eyes, and a very pale skin coloration due to being an albino. She paints her face black to avoid people seeing her easily. She is quite skinny, due to her wearing a corset almost all the time. She has lung problems from this, causing her to have a lowered stamina than what's average for a thief like her. Her voice sounds beautiful, but when she's angry it turns into a more sadistic, raspy tone.

As for clothes, she wears a black, leather corset, which hugs more black, leather cloth on to her frame. This "cloth" resembles a jacket, and has little pads on the shoulders and forearms, with the forearm pads being stronger than the shoulders. She has dark grey gloves covering her hands with just the tips of the fingers cut off, so she can adeptly pick locks or do other actions that require dexterity with the fingers. She has numerous belts wrapped around her shoulder and waist, with a sheath for both her weapons to rest on her hips. She is also wearing pitch-black tights that have pads on her knees, breaking her fall if she ever does fail to roll when landing. Her boots are black and leathery, so they don't make a lot of sound when sneaking around. Every inch of this cloth has engravings she burnt into the leather, giving this sort of mystical vibe when there is none. The engravings are reminiscent to an ancient harems' symbols.

To disguise herself, she wears a large black trench coat that is buttoned up and will take off the black face paint. She can create more face paints out of her Salazzle's shed scales.
Personality: Very vain and wishes for all things shiny to be in her possession. Despite this greed and vanity, she can be nice, but only if it helps her in any way possible. The only creature she is very genuinely nice towards is her partner Pokemon, Salazzle, whom she gives trinkets, odds and ends to and will even kill for her.

She is very selfish and will only help others if she gets anything out of it. She is very headstrong and stubborn, and uses her body to get what she wants if talking doesn't get her anywhere.

She is very cunning, and when she doesn't get what she wants she outright attacks them. This causes her to be in a lot of trouble. She is also not afraid to hurt anyone who steals her gems, makes her appearance look bad (even as little as ruffling her hair or cutting just a strand off) or hurts her partner. She'll even maim another person's personal partner Pokemon for doing any of the above.

Since she's not that strong... This could be pretty bad... For both her and the opponent.
Weapon: A silver Parrying Dagger and a steel Rapier for duels. She also has four throwing daggers: two sheathed on her hips and one in each boot. She is a good shot with her non-dominant hand (Right hand), but forgets about this and uses her dominant (Left hand) to throw... Ending in hilarious and/or painful results. She also carries flasks of poisons from her Salazzle.
Special Ability: Her and her Pokemon's attacks are lined with toxins from her Salazzle's venom. This lasts for 10 minutes of not being in combat and lasts for a lot less when in combat, depending on how many times they can get their hits in. It will get washed off from a Water-Type attack or from rain. The toxins do have a chance to melt away metal, so the toxins have to be washed off before 5 minutes goes by. If other Pokemon uses the toxins, regardless of type, they will start to get damaged until they get it washed off of their body.
Partner Pokemon: Salazzle - [TYPE]Poison[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Warlord: Any Warlord that pays her the most, but she is her own commander.
Name: Amethyst
Armor: Has a black, shiny helmet engraved with hearts with little wings shaped like they are on fire on the sides of her helmet. She has more black, leathery armor on her body, accentuating her features with more carvings one would see in an ancient harem. The little "ribbons" waving from her back have little leather strips on the ends, so she can whip others when she wants attention or to annoy others.
Ability: Corrosion - Can poison any Pokemon, even if they are Steel-Types or other Poison-Types. This ability is used quite often to get through armor.
Personality: As vain as her partner, but helps to keep Aether out of trouble whenever her hotheadedness gets them into fights. She is quite greedy and sometimes will use her partner's undying loyalty to get what she wants. It seems like she's the one in control of the duo, and not the human. Because of this and Aether's stubbornness, they do tend to get into fights, which causes them to be in an even bigger pickle than what they had originally been in. They will even fight during a duel or a battle with someone else, if they don't agree with what the other wants them to do.

I have two warrior slots, right?

I have three candidates

First one is an Assassin, would work for a fighting type Warlord, her alias, The Ninja of the Hidden Frog, she was exiled from her land, true name Fūyūko Akai-o.

Second could cause a lot of drama, but Daichi Nochizuma, a bow for hire after his sister, Shiori, became Warlord.

Third and final candidate is Ryu Shirogetsu, a famed samurai from an electric type Land, has three titles, The Samurai in Green Armor, The Dragon of the White Moon (Literally), and the Electric Wanderer.

Description: As far as appearance goes, Fang has long, messy white hair going down to about his nipple line. He wears a black scarf and black cloak over his grey chain mail and black long-sleeved shirt beneath, leather gloves and boots worn over hands and feet. He also wears black pants. His eyes are an almost silverish blue. Hidden beneath his armor is a web of scars across his back, chest and legs.
Weapon: Whatever he gets his hands on can become an improvised weapon in some shape or form. His main weapons are Glass and Glory, a pair of shortswords he carries on him with an edge shiny enough to reflect light.
Special Ability: "Now you see me...!" Fang carries several smoke bombs that explode on contact, with him becoming completely invisible while inside the smoke. This applies to his allies as well.
Description: Sir Astra is a tall man of 6'3", wearing shining silver armor with sharp golden accents. He has short, chestnut-brown hair in the process of graying over. His eyes are chestnut brown as well. The emblem of his kingdom is proudly displayed on the left breastplate of his armor.
Special Ability: "Together, we are one!" When fighting alongside his Partner Pokémon, Astra and his partner both gain great buffs to Attack, Defense and Speed.
Warlord: Unknown at the moment.
Finished my two Warriors. My Warlord, the Mountain Lord, will come... probably over the weekend?
I got a mountain warlord coming up!

| | Warlord Character Sheet | |

Name: Shizu Mizumi
Preferred Element: Water and Dragon
Description: Pale white skin, flowing silky black hair that extend to her back and bright blue eyes. Shizu is the beautiful successor to the role of Warlord of the Chisana Niwa nation. She has tall and skinny looking figure which gives the illusion that she is a frail girl. Shizu wears a white kimono with blue outlines and long sleeves covering her hands, white stokings and open toed boots with elevated sole.

Shizu has a very elegant and noble personality beffiting of her status. She is polite, patient and kindheated towards others. However, if you manage to rile her up, Shizu's personality takes a drastic turn. She becomes extremely tomboyish, blunt and excitable. In this state, she forgets all common decencies in favor of pursuing whatever riled her up.
Weapon: Black hand fan (also a few hidden weapons)
Special Ability: Gentle Stream: Raises evasion and speed.
Partner Pokemon: Funsui (Horsea)

| | Pokemon| |

Name: Funsui
Species: Horsea
Ability: Sniper
Egg moves: Octozooka, Signal Beam

| | Nation/Castle | |

Name: Chisana Niwa

Description: A nation built on the side of a waterfall, Chisana Niwa is surrounded by water. A lush green garden and many canals of water decorate the area with the catsle at the very center of the nation. The waterfall is situated West of the caste. The land is connected by a series of bridges, almost as if it was a grouping of islands. As one would expect, there are mostly Water type pokemon inside Chisana Niwa, but there are also a large numbers of Grass and Flying types around enjoying the greeneries of the garden.

Battle Terrain: Many disjointed landmasses surrounded by water with only a single bridge connecting them, the water level can rise and fall without warning either leaving craters where the water once stood or swallowing more land, this makes for an unpredictable battleffield. There is also a fountain situated in the middle of the battle terrain which would occasionally shoot jets of water around the field at random.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So what about Alolan forms, like say I wanted my warlord to eventually have an alolan marowak, would I make their primary typing ground or ghost. This is, of course, assuming Alolan forms are available in the first place.

Warlord: Unknown at the moment.
Both Accepted.
| | Nation | |

Name: Originally, Pyrus Village.
Description: A village devoted to coal miners and Fire- and Rock-Type Pokemon. It gets most of its money from exporting coal, since the village is literally sitting on top of a large coal shaft. It is quite dry and hot, with water and salt being the usual thing they ask for since their hot springs tend to dry up after a week and salt helps to heighten the boiling point of water, and the salt is also for their meats and other perishable foods that spoil quickly in the hot, dry climate. There are hardly any clouds and the sun beats down on the ground, cracking it and turning any water that hits it into hot, dangerous vapors.

Battle Terrain: When someone is attacking Aether when she isn't working for anyone or when she is alone, her battle terrain will be the cracked hot grounds of Pyrus Village. A perpetual Sunny Day is in use here, which heightens the power of Fire-Type moves and lowers the power of Water-Type moves. There are some dry spots from evaporated hot springs and other hot springs that give a boost to Water-Types, but a Fire-Type attack can easily get rid of them. If a Pokemon needs to be moist to survive or can't handle hot or dry climates, they may not survive for as long as Pokemon that are more for the deserts and other such hot climates. The climate can be affected by the Pokemon's abilities and/or moves.

If she is under a Warlord's command and is with their army and they are playing on the defensive, her Battle Terrain will match their's.

| | Warrior Character Sheet | |

Name: Æthelflæd "Aether" Hyll
Pronounced as: "EE-thel-FLEED" for Æthelflæd, and "EE-ther" for Aether. "Hill" for Hyll.
Preferred Element: Poison (and partially Fire)
Description: She has white hair in a spiky bob, shiny red/purple eyes, and a very pale skin coloration due to being an albino. She paints her face black to avoid people seeing her easily. She is quite skinny, due to her wearing a corset almost all the time. She has lung problems from this, causing her to have a lowered stamina than what's average for a thief like her. Her voice sounds beautiful, but when she's angry it turns into a more sadistic, raspy tone.

As for clothes, she wears a black, leather corset, which hugs more black, leather cloth on to her frame. This "cloth" resembles a jacket, and has little pads on the shoulders and forearms, with the forearm pads being stronger than the shoulders. She has dark grey gloves covering her hands with just the tips of the fingers cut off, so she can adeptly pick locks or do other actions that require dexterity with the fingers. She has numerous belts wrapped around her shoulder and waist, with a sheath for both her weapons to rest on her hips. She is also wearing pitch-black tights that have pads on her knees, breaking her fall if she ever does fail to roll when landing. Her boots are black and leathery, so they don't make a lot of sound when sneaking around. Every inch of this cloth has engravings she burnt into the leather, giving this sort of mystical vibe when there is none. The engravings are reminiscent to an ancient harems' symbols.

To disguise herself, she wears a large black trench coat that is buttoned up and will take off the black face paint. She can create more face paints out of her Salazzle's shed scales.
Personality: Very vain and wishes for all things shiny to be in her possession. Despite this greed and vanity, she can be nice, but only if it helps her in any way possible. The only creature she is very genuinely nice towards is her partner Pokemon, Salazzle, whom she gives trinkets, odds and ends to and will even kill for her.

She is very selfish and will only help others if she gets anything out of it. She is very headstrong and stubborn, and uses her body to get what she wants if talking doesn't get her anywhere.

She is very cunning, and when she doesn't get what she wants she outright attacks them. This causes her to be in a lot of trouble. She is also not afraid to hurt anyone who steals her gems, makes her appearance look bad (even as little as ruffling her hair or cutting just a strand off) or hurts her partner. She'll even maim another person's personal partner Pokemon for doing any of the above.

Since she's not that strong... This could be pretty bad... For both her and the opponent.
Weapon: A silver Parrying Dagger and a steel Rapier for duels. She also has four throwing daggers: two sheathed on her hips and one in each boot. She is a good shot with her non-dominant hand (Right hand), but forgets about this and uses her dominant (Left hand) to throw... Ending in hilarious and/or painful results. She also carries flasks of poisons from her Salazzle.
Special Ability: Her and her Pokemon's attacks are lined with toxins from her Salazzle's venom. This lasts for 10 minutes of not being in combat and lasts for a lot less when in combat, depending on how many times they can get their hits in. It will get washed off from a Water-Type attack or from rain. The toxins do have a chance to melt away metal, so the toxins have to be washed off before 5 minutes goes by. If other Pokemon uses the toxins, regardless of type, they will start to get damaged until they get it washed off of their body.
Partner Pokemon: Salazzle - [TYPE]Poison[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Warlord: Any Warlord that pays her the most, but she is her own commander.
Name: Amethyst
Armor: Has a black, shiny helmet engraved with hearts with little wings shaped like they are on fire on the sides of her helmet. She has more black, leathery armor on her body, accentuating her features with more carvings one would see in an ancient harem. The little "ribbons" waving from her back have little leather strips on the ends, so she can whip others when she wants attention or to annoy others.
Ability: Corrosion - Can poison any Pokemon, even if they are Steel-Types or other Poison-Types. This ability is used quite often to get through armor.
Personality: As vain as her partner, but helps to keep Aether out of trouble whenever her hotheadedness gets them into fights. She is quite greedy and sometimes will use her partner's undying loyalty to get what she wants. It seems like she's the one in control of the duo, and not the human. Because of this and Aether's stubbornness, they do tend to get into fights, which causes them to be in an even bigger pickle than what they had originally been in. They will even fight during a duel or a battle with someone else, if they don't agree with what the other wants them to do.
Accepted!
I have two warrior slots, right?

I have three candidates

First one is an Assassin, would work for a fighting type Warlord, her alias, The Ninja of the Hidden Frog, she was exiled from her land, true name Fūyūko Akai-o.

Second could cause a lot of drama, but Daichi Nochizuma, a bow for hire after his sister, Shiori, became Warlord.

Third and final candidate is Ryu Shirogetsu, a famed samurai from an electric type Land, has three titles, The Samurai in Green Armor, The Dragon of the White Moon (Literally), and the Electric Wanderer.
Well once you eliminate the one you aren't using, and make some Bios for the other two we'll see about accepting them~

I like the ideas you have though. Ah, though I think at this point we need more retainers xD

Looks like all the warriors so far as up for hire.

Name: Shizu Mizumi
Preferred Element: Water and Dragon
Description: Pale white skin, flowing silky black hair that extend to her back and bright blue eyes. Shizu is the beautiful successor to the role of Warlord of the Chisana Niwa nation. She has tall and skinny looking figure which gives the illusion that she is a frail girl. Shizu wears a white kimono with blue outlines and long sleeves covering her hands, white stokings and open toed boots with elevated sole.

Shizu has a very elegant and noble personality beffiting of her status. She is polite, patient and kindheated towards others. However, if you manage to rile her up, Shizu's personality takes a drastic turn. She becomes extremely tomboyish, blunt and excitable. In this state, she forgets all common decencies in favor of pursuing whatever riled her up.
Weapon: Black hand fan (also a few hidden weapons)
Special Ability: Gentle Stream: Raises evasion and speed.
Partner Pokemon: Funsui (Horsea)

| | Pokemon| |

Name: Funsui
Species: Horsea
Ability: Sniper
Egg moves: Octozooka, Signal Beam

| | Nation/Castle | |

Name: Chisana Niwa

Description: A nation built on the side of a waterfall, Chisana Niwa is surrounded by water. A lush green garden and many canals of water decorate the area with the catsle at the very center of the nation. The waterfall is situated West of the caste. The land is connected by a series of bridges, almost as if it was a grouping of islands. As one would expect, there are mostly Water type pokemon inside Chisana Niwa, but there are also a large numbers of Grass and Flying types around enjoying the greeneries of the garden.

Battle Terrain: Many disjointed landmasses surrounded by water with only a single bridge connecting them, the water level can rise and fall without warning either leaving craters where the water once stood or swallowing more land, this makes for an unpredictable battleffield. There is also a fountain situated in the middle of the battle terrain which would occasionally shoot jets of water around the field at random.

Accepted.
So what about Alolan forms, like say I wanted my warlord to eventually have an alolan marowak, would I make their primary typing ground or ghost. This is, of course, assuming Alolan forms are available in the first place.

Alolan forms are, of course, available, they'll also have some special evolution requirement.

For Alolan Marowak, you'd actually need to have the ghost type, because Alolan Marowak is Ghost/Fire, rather than Ground.

If you're going to choose a Pokemon you'll want to keep in mind the typings of its evolutions so that your character and the Pokemon still match up.

So for example.

Don't specialize in Normal Types and then pick Swablu as your partner Pokemon, because Altaria loses its normal typing in favor of Dragon.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Ok. Sorry that took so long, but I really like what I came up with for my warlord.

Name: Kyo Hakone
Preferred Element: Fire || Sub: Ground
Description: Having recently inherited her kingdom from her late father, Kyo is not entirely confident in her ability to rule a kingdom. She's young, so she's not sure if people will take her seriously or not. However, despite her age, she is calm, collected, and has a brilliant mind for strategy. She is not very strong, but she makes up for that with her tactical mind. She has a tendency to let all of the responsibility fall on her shoulders and not let her retainers help her.

Kyo has a slender build and is pale from staying inside thinking of new tactics for battle. She has purple hair that falls to her shoulders with a white helmet with small horns. Her undershirt is light brown with black pants and she has a dark purple cardigan with designs of bones running down the sides.
Weapon: Guandao
Special Ability: Solitary
effects: when fighting alone, defense and attack increase

Partner Pokemon: Skull (Cubone)
Egg Moves: Curse, Iron head
ability: rock head

| | Nation/Castle | |

Name: Moryūrei
Description: Moryūrei is a dark eerie land. It was built beneath a cliff where the sun rarely shines. When the kingdom was first created, a team of alolan marowak surrounded the new city with their green flames, and they've been burning ever since, or so the legend goes. The green flames are the only source of light in the village. Its main source of revenue is the large well of oil found under the ground, which is what actually fuels the burning flames. There is an abundant number of ghost, ground, fire, and dark types here.

Battle Terrain: There is little light besides green flames scattered around the battlefield. Green flames may burst at random intervals in different locations and if a pokemon is touched by the fire, they will be burned. Fire types are able to produce their own light to see around. Both fire and ghost types are able to move through the green flames without risk of burn. Natives to the area are well accustomed to the layout in order to find their way around the battlefield.

Last edited:
Ok. Sorry that took so long, but I really like what I came up with for my warlord.

Name: Kyo Hakone
Preferred Element: Fire || Sub: Ground
Description: Having recently inherited her kingdom from her late father, Kyo is not entirely confident in her ability to rule a kingdom. She's young, so she's not sure if people will take her seriously or not. However, despite her age, she is calm, collected, and has a brilliant mind for strategy. She is not very strong, but she makes up for that with her tactical mind. She has a tendency to let all of the responsibility fall on her shoulders and not let her retainers help her.

Kyo has a slender build and is pale from staying inside thinking of new tactics for battle. She has purple hair that falls to her shoulders with a white helmet with small horns. Her undershirt is light brown with black pants and she has a dark purple cardigan with designs of bones running down the sides.
Weapon: Naginata
Special Ability: Solitary
effects: when fighting alone, defense and attack get a sharp increase

Partner Pokemon: Skull (Cubone)
Egg Moves: Curse, Iron head
ability: rock head

| | Nation/Castle | |

Name: Moryūrei
Description: Moryūrei is a dark eerie land. It was built beneath a cliff where the sun rarely shines. When the kingdom was first created, a team of alolan marowak surrounded the new city with their green flames, and they've been burning ever since, or so the legend goes. The green flames are the only source of light in the village. Its main source of revenue is the large well of oil found under the ground, which is what actually fuels the burning flames. There is an abundant number of ghost, ground, fire, and dark types here.

Battle Terrain: There is little light besides green flames scattered around the battlefield. Green flames may burst at random intervals in different locations and if a pokemon is touched by the fire, they will be burned. Fire types are able to produce their own light to see around. Both fire and ghost types are able to move through the green flames without risk of burn. Natives to the area are well accustomed to the layout in order to find their way around the battlefield.
Accepted. Though you might wanna save Sharply Increased stats for an evolved ability rather than your starter one.

Also:

@Grand Master Koop
@Nukas
@Merciless Medic
@Mechanist Gamma
@Mango137
@PrincessPika~chan
@Red Gallade
@Cmeriwether
@Nicepeach

I've made some edits to the Google Sheets, including enabling comments and adding a sheet for each nation. I'd like everyone to look at the basic map I did for Raithean Castle, and tell me if they'd like me to do something similar for their nation as well. That was made with the Insert Drawing function in Sheets. Of course, you're also free to create a map using whatever other apps you want, and I can add the image to the Sheets.

I'll also try to make a more comprehensive map that includes all the Nations of the region. But I'll wait for all the Warlord bios to come in first. I'm still waiting for a few ones.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Accepted. Though you might wanna save Sharply Increased stats for an evolved ability rather than your starter one.

Also:

@Grand Master Koop
@Nukas
@Merciless Medic
@Mechanist Gamma
@Mango137
@PrincessPika~chan
@Red Gallade
@Cmeriwether
@Nicepeach

I've made some edits to the Google Sheets, including enabling comments and adding a sheet for each nation. I'd like everyone to look at the basic map I did for Raithean Castle, and tell me if they'd like me to do something similar for their nation as well. That was made with the Insert Drawing function in Sheets. Of course, you're also free to create a map using whatever other apps you want, and I can add the image to the Sheets.

I'll also try to make a more comprehensive map that includes all the Nations of the region. But I'll wait for all the Warlord bios to come in first. I'm still waiting for a few ones.
Yeah, I thought I might get with sharply increased stats since I was hoping my character wouldn't be completely alone too much in battle, but I'll change it. I'll probably draw my own map in something else but I saw Raithean and I thought it looked really cool.

Yeah, I thought I might get with sharply increased stats since I was hoping my character wouldn't be completely alone too much in battle, but I'll change it. I'll probably draw my own map in something else but I saw Raithean and I thought it looked really cool.
Well, rather than alone in battle the way I was thinking about it was like the in-game skill Hero or Last Bastion.

Essentially if all your allies are taken out then you'd still be alone and thus your skill would activate.

Thanks though~

Took me way too long to get everything lined up properly.

Name: Hanwon Song
Preferred Element: Normal/Dragon
Description: Hanwon stands at about 6’1 and weighs a muscular 175lbs. He has messy dark brown hair that falls just above his bushy eyebrows and piercing gold eyes. He wears a black yukata that has cobalt wave patterns near the end of the arm sleeves and the bottom of the legs. He ties it with a slate blue obi sash around his waist that holds one of the butterfly swords on either side. The yukata is left open until it reaches the obi, revealing his tanned skin, toned muscles, and scar that runs diagonally down from his right shoulder. He also wears geta sandals and carries his bo staff on his back.

Hanwon may seem stern or secluded upon first meeting him, but the reality is he’s about as kind as they come, the perceived masculine act is only to gain the confidence of the people of his nation. Hanwon possesses a high level of intellect that is primarily seen in his quick wit, allowing him to strategize, predict, and adapt to all sorts of situations. This paired with his great agility makes up for his lack of raw strength in combat, enabling him to put maneuver opponents and use their strength against them (thus specializing in Wing Chun. It’s my favorite fighting style, it’s what Sherlock Holmes studied in the books). He is not one to attack a nation unprovoked, but he will defend his own with a fiercer spirit than any.

After his father was killed by a group of bandits wreaking havoc on the nation, Hanwon took over as leader and made it a goal to prevent internal crimes.
Weapon: Hanwon specializes in wing chun fighting, carrying twin silver butterfly swords with him and a six foot red oak bo staff.
Special Ability:
Ability: Mystical Bond- A very rare ability that is passed down in the Kumo royal bloodline. It is basically a reverse battle bond, allowing the warrior to gain strength from their Pokémon. It is meant to allow Pokémon, like Dunsparce, that have lots or dormant power, but “weaker” host bodies to manifest their powers in a more capable host. Through ability evolution, the bond becomes stronger and they gain access to more moves. This ability evens out its strength, because while the warrior becomes stronger than the average ability would allow, his partner Pokémon is unable to battle. Essentially creating a 1v2 of a powered up Hanwon vs an opponent and their Pokémon. Additionally, if Hanwon and Dunsparce are separated, they are unable to activate the ability. So if Kyo were to kidnap Dunsparce, Komu would be pretty defenseless (please don’t xD), but that’s also why it was a big deal for Hanwon to send Dunsparce, it shows how serious he is and that he’s willing to trust her.

Stage One- Quarter Bond
Appearance: Hanwon’s left eye glows aqua, his muscle mass slightly increases, his skin seems to toughen- almost like scales, and the tips of his hair on his left side glows a white-aqua.
Effects: Hanwon gains a slight boost to Strength, Speed, and durability.
Adopted Moves:
  • Air Slash- Hanwon quickly slashes his butterfly swords, cutting the air and launching projectiles.
  • Drill Run- Hanwon holds both swords in an X above his head and quickly lunges at the opponent.
  • Ancient Power- Hanwon spins his Bō staff in front of his body, creating eight levitating rocks that he launches and will track his opponents.

Stage Two- Half Bond
Appearance: Both of Hanwon’s eyes glow aqua, all his hair glows aqua-white and floats upwards (truly anime style), his muscle mass stays the same as stage one, his skin toughens and shows aqua dragon scales scattered throughout his body (fading down the right side of his neck, some on his left forearm, some on his right calf), he sprouts very tiny wings- akin to Dunsparce’s, and his entire body weakly emanates a golden aura.
Effects: Hanwon gains a boost in strength, speed, and durability twice that of stage one. Though he cannot fly, the small wings allow for him to jump and “float” long distances.
Moves: In addition to all stage one moves, Hanwon gains access to (please note that for all tm and tutor moves Hanwon gains access to, it is required that Dunsparce first learns them through normal methods before Hanwon can use them).
  • Water Pulse- Hanwon creates a circle with his hands (dragonball style) and channels his energy to create a swirling sphere of water that he can launch at opponents (requires 5 seconds of prep).
  • Roost- Hanwon closes his eye and rests, regaining energy. Unfortunately, this requires him to completely stop fighting for one minute, of which he is completely defenseless. If the time is cut short, he will not be healed at all (10 minute cool down).
  • Shockwave- Hanwon crosses his swords in front of his body, then quickly slashes them in opposite directions, projecting an arc of electrified energy.
  • Fire Blast- Hanwon holds his Bō straight forward and channels his energy into it, creating the symbol of fire at the end that he can launch at opponents (requires 10 seconds of prep and has a five minute cool down).
Stage Three- Perfect Bond
Appearance- Hanwon and Dunsparce fully merge to become one. His forearms and calves are now completely covered in aqua dragon scales, his eyes glow aqua but gain a golden pupil, his hair seems to grow longer- still glowing white-aqua, his muscle mass increases slightly more, he sprouts a pair of slate blue horns (curved like the ones on Loki’s helmet), his wings grow to a large size but still resemble Dunsparce’s, and his entire body strongly emanates golden aura.
Effects: Hanwon gains a speed, strength, and durability boost equal to twice that of stage two. He can now fly using the wings and his loading time from stage two moves is halved (Water Pulse- 2.5 seconds, Roost- 30 seconds, 5 minute cool down, Fire Blast- 5 seconds, 2.5 minute cool down).
Moves: In addition to all previously learned moves, Hanwon gains access to
  • Earthquake- Hanwon plants his feet, channels his energy, then slams his bō staff into the ground as hard as he can, creating shockwaves that cause an earthquake (10 second prep, five minute cool down).
  • Trump Card- Hanwon swings his bō staff sideways, launching 6 glowing red cards. The cards get bigger and fly faster with each successive use.
  • Dragon Rush- Hanwon’s blades glow purple, his wings glow and temporarily expand in size, and he is covered with a purple dragon-like aura as he rushes at his opponent.
  • Secret Power- Hanwon glows pink and pink tendrils expand from his body, attacking according to his will.
  • Last Resort- Hanwon uses all his remaining energy and creates a giant star in front of himself that he can launch at his opponent (30 sec prep, once per battle).
Partner Pokemon: Dunsparce
Egg moves: Secret Power, Trump Card
Ability: Serene Grace

| | Nation/Castle | |
Please note that there is not a specific type for this village. Its main focus is rare, beautiful or “mystical” peaceful Pokémon. Examples would be Arcanine, Ninetales, Roserade, Noctowl, Frosslass, and Lapras, along with others mentioned in the description.
Name: Mount Piku (Kumo Village)
Description: In the most northeastern corner of the region, Mount Piku stands tall. It is the highest mountain in the land, penetrating far above the clouds. Most saw no desire to brave the harsh landscape, but many years ago a determined traveler decided to scale it, this was Hanwon’s great grandfather. After a month of hiking through blizzards and avalanches, the traveler had broken above the clouds to the summit of Mount Piku. Here was a spectacular sight, in an area the size of a small village there was fertile soil, running rivers, and blossoming Sakura trees. The coldness was barely present as the sun was not blocked by the clouds, maintaining a consistent 60 degrees Fahrenheit year round. However, the most spectacular thing he saw was the magnificent waterfall that flowed into a pool filled with mystical Milotic, Dragonair, Finneon and Lumineon, Swana, and Corsola that surrounded a small island. The traveler swam out to the island and began crafting a glorious pagoda that would serve as his family’s residence for all future generations. Over time the traveler would travel down the mountain and lead peasants he believed were pure of heart to come with him in an attempt to create a truly fair and loving society. Overtime, settlers brought Pokémon, crops, and resources and established a village known as Kumo Village.

Battle Terrain: The villagers will not allow the beauty of their nation to be tarnished, so they travel below the clouds and into a mountainous cave to conduct battles. The cave has icicles hanging from the ceiling that may pierce unsuspecting visitors. Additionally, the cave is prone to avalanches or rockslides that will block off certain tunnels or exits, with the natives being the only ones who know the secret escape routes made by Dunsparce’s secret power.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Well, rather than alone in battle the way I was thinking about it was like the in-game skill Hero or Last Bastion.

Essentially if all your allies are taken out then you'd still be alone and thus your skill would activate.

Thanks though~

Took me way too long to get everything lined up properly.
That is what I meant exactly, I just accidentally worded it weirdly. I meant that I was hoping my allies wouldn't be taken out to where Kyo would have to be on her own. Either way, I changed it to make it a more suitable stage one ability.

Name: Hanwon Song
Preferred Element: Normal/Dragon
Description: Hanwon stands at about 6’1 and weighs a muscular 175lbs. He has messy dark brown hair that falls just above his bushy eyebrows and piercing gold eyes. He wears a black yukata that has cobalt wave patterns near the end of the arm sleeves and the bottom of the legs. He ties it with a slate blue obi sash around his waist that holds one of the butterfly swords on either side. The yukata is left open until it reaches the obi, revealing his tanned skin, toned muscles, and scar that runs diagonally down from his right shoulder. He also wears geta sandals and carries his bo staff on his back.

Hanwon may seem stern or secluded upon first meeting him, but the reality is he’s about as kind as they come, the perceived masculine act is only to gain the confidence of the people of his nation. Hanwon possesses a high level of intellect that is primarily seen in his quick wit, allowing him to strategize, predict, and adapt to all sorts of situations. This paired with his great agility makes up for his lack of raw strength in combat, enabling him to put maneuver opponents and use their strength against them (thus specializing in Wing Chun. It’s my favorite fighting style, it’s what Sherlock Holmes studied in the books). He is not one to attack a nation unprovoked, but he will defend his own with a fiercer spirit than any.

After his father was killed by a group of bandits wreaking havoc on the nation, Hanwon took over as leader and made it a goal to prevent internal crimes.
Weapon: Hanwon specializes in wing chun fighting, carrying twin silver butterfly swords with him and a six foot red oak bo staff.
Special Ability: Weighted Dice. Hanwon’s strong will allows him to enable this ability that appears as though the universe is giving him luck in order to win. It can only be activated when at 1/2 health or lower and gives a 50% boost to evasiveness, speed, and critical hit chance.
Partner Pokemon: Dunsparce
Egg moves: Secret Power, Trump Card
Ability: Serene Grace

| | Nation/Castle | |
Please note that there is not a specific type for this village. Its main focus is rare, beautiful or “mystical” peaceful Pokémon. Examples would be Arcanine, Ninetales, Roserade, Noctowl, Frosslass, and Lapras, along with others mentioned in the description.
Name: Mount Piku (Kumo Village)
Description: In the most northeastern corner of the region, Mount Piku stands tall. It is the highest mountain in the land, penetrating far above the clouds. Most saw no desire to brave the harsh landscape, but many years ago a determined traveler decided to scale it, this was Hanwon’s great grandfather. After a month of hiking through blizzards and avalanches, the traveler had broken above the clouds to the summit of Mount Piku. Here was a spectacular sight, in an area the size of a small village there was fertile soil, running rivers, and blossoming Sakura trees. The coldness was barely present as the sun was not blocked by the clouds, maintaining a consistent 60 degrees Fahrenheit year round. However, the most spectacular thing he saw was the magnificent waterfall that flowed into a pool filled with mystical Milotic, Dragonair, Finneon and Lumineon, Swana, and Corsola that surrounded a small island. The traveler swam out to the island and began crafting a glorious pagoda that would serve as his family’s residence for all future generations. Over time the traveler would travel down the mountain and lead peasants he believed were pure of heart to come with him in an attempt to create a truly fair and loving society. Overtime, settlers brought Pokémon, crops, and resources and established a village known as Kumo Village.

Battle Terrain: The villagers will not allow the beauty of their nation to be tarnished, so they travel below the clouds and into a mountainous cave to conduct battles. The cave has icicles hanging from the ceiling that may pierce unsuspecting visitors. Additionally, the cave is prone to avalanches or rockslides that will block off certain tunnels or exits, with the natives being the only ones who know the secret escape routes made by Dunsparce’s secret power.

*flips table*

Why y'all keep stealing my weapons!?

*sigh* Time to switch again.

Accepted by the way~

@kyuukestu May I request your second warrior as a retainer for kyo? You would have the choice between fire, dark, ghost, or ground type.

Sure. I'll get right onto that.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Anyway, lots of discussion happened while I was gone. Goodness. If this is gonna happen in the RP where I completely miss an entire page, it's gonna frustrate the crap out of me.
Same...

Ooh~ I'd like that if/when I post my character.

Also wait someone picked the same weapon as I did shoot-
Oh, another thing, I was wondering what would be the rules on single-stage Pokemon were but since the loosening of the rules about starting with second/final stage Pokemon I'm guessing I don't need to?

Ah, though I think at this point we need more retainers xD
*coughs in Astra*
I’d make more retainers if not for the character limit.
Check out Hanwon, he could use the knight as a retainer. Possibly an old friend of his father.
I’d be up for that!
Holy crap people pay attentions to what weapons have already been taken.
As far as the Mountain Lord and Astra are concerned I think I’m good

Also, JESUS PEOPLE! My alerts keep getting like-bombed!