• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Seishuku's Battle Thread

Yeah...I'm more into battles than trading, so I guess a battle thread is in order(plus the old one's really dead)

All battles shall be conducted under the Pokecharms Standard Battle Rules.

I won't accept a battle unless you follow this format:
FC:
Team you'd like to face:
Single or Double(not applicable at times, see below):
#(3v3, 4v4, etc):

My FC is to the left, underneath my name.

I'm ready to battle at almost any time of day, but with school starting back, I won't be able to battle 24/7. Weekends are perfect(usually), and from 3-10 pm GMT -5(US central time to you others that don't understand GMT), I am free to battle.

For some of the teams shown below, the option to battle either Single or Double will be unavailable. Why? Because, some of my teams are engineered to only work under either Singles or Doubles. When faced with the other option, they will lose. Period.

Teams:

Rain Dance Team
Single/Double
Wins=0/Losses=0

Sandstorm Team
UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION
Single/Double
Wins=0/Losses=0

Trick Room Team
Single/Double
Wins=0/Losses=0

Uber Team 1
Single/Double/
Wins=1/Losses=0

Miscellaneous Team #1 NEW!~
Single/Double
Wins=0/Losses =0

I'll have the Fishing Team up when the Tournament's over.

COMING SOON!

Hail Team
Baton Pass Team
Gravity Team
Normal Team

FC: 1806-2272-4079
Team you'd like to face: Uber Team 1
Single or Double(not applicable at times, see below): Single
#(3v3, 4v4, etc): 6v6

I can't tonight because I am busy putting the last touches on my project for school. How about Sunday? I know that's far away, but I don't know what is happening tomorrow night and Saturday I am extremely busy. If you show up to the Charms Organized Play, we can battle then. I will be on COP at the 6 GMT time.