• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Seeking Johto Starters, Shinies, Etc...

Yup. Um... I'm new here, so bear with me as I'm still learning how to post and stuff...

ANYWAY, hi! Title says it all... Mainly seeking Johto startes and shinies. Other cool pokemon I'm interested in. First, a key:

A * means I can nickname the pokemon
A - means they're level 50+
A ! means they're level 100
A & means they come with a nickname that can't be change

Ask me for specifics on any pokemon! Here are my pokemon=

*Shaymin
Spiritomb
!Scizor
!Lucario
-Shuckle
!Weavile
!Dragonite (quite picky with him)
&-Luxray
Hitmonchan
-Arcanine
Houndoom
-*Gyarados
Froslass
&Gengar
*Rotom
&-Torterra
&Cacturne
&Swampert
*Hippopotas
-Flygon
-Uraring
-Abomasnow
-&Bronzong
-&Piloswine
-Tyrannitar
-Kabutops
-Mantine
-*Kingdra
Relicanth
*Politoed
Wailord

I may add more if I find them. Also have:

Pichus with volt tackle
female eevees

Um... yah. I think that's it.

I can get you any Johto starter you'd like quite possibly with some egg moves if you'd like to specify. I think it would be nice to have a Volt tackle Pichu, and if you have anything else with interesting egg moves that would be appreciated.

As far as shinies, I have a Geodude I'd be willing to trade, but only for other shinies.

I can also get you any Johto starter with egg moves, along with a shiny Duskull, Bagon, Pidgeotto, Vileplume or Chansey. I'd like the Spiritomb if it is a male (and legit), the Kingdra if it is legit or the Arcanine if it is legit. If you have any shinies I don't have or some egg moves I don't have, that's good too.

I can also get you any Johto starter with egg moves, along with a shiny Duskull, Bagon, Pidgeotto, Vileplume or Chansey. I'd like the Spiritomb if it is a male (and legit), the Kingdra if it is legit or the Arcanine if it is legit. If you have any shinies I don't have or some egg moves I don't have, that's good too.

I can get a spiritomb!
if you want a spiritomb at lv.1,
the only what I need is a sitrus berry