• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seeking for a Roleplay Partner [FANTASY]

So, since I made my RP thread yesterday nobody replied or asked to join. I'll be leaving the link of the thread HERE!

I need only one person, either gender.

I would love to join your roleplay if you are still searching for people (or a person) to join.

Just give me a bit of information on the races and I can join whenever it's convenient. :)

I would love to join your roleplay if you are still searching for people (or a person) to join.

Just give me a bit of information on the races and I can join whenever it's convenient. :)

Well, the Humans are.... Humans, some ar born with golden eyes. It's considered to bring good luck to the village which they are born. Humans are great survivalists.

The Skolligans are werewolves, but they are born as wolves and only water gathered from the lake of mirrors at moonlight can show their human form, but only for three days.

The Nymphs live in forests and are known for their temples built over the grave of a deceased forest animal. They live atop trees.

The Tengus are Crow-people from the far
east, they live in the Plains and are protected by the Wind Spirit. Tengus can glide at short distances.

Well, the Humans are.... Humans, some ar born with golden eyes. It's considered to bring good luck to the village which they are born. Humans are great survivalists.

The Skolligans are werewolves, but they are born as wolves and only water gathered from the lake of mirrors at moonlight can show their human form, but only for three days.

The Nymphs live in forests and are known for their temples built over the grave of a deceased forest animal. They live atop trees.

The Tengus are Crow-people from the far
east, they live in the Plains and are protected by the Wind Spirit. Tengus can glide at short distances.
Alright then, should I PM you or just jump right in?

Or were you looking for someone else? That's fine too.